Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 648762 times)

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
Here's exactly what happens to me. I go to my downloads folder on windows 7 and double click on the enhancement. Later, it asks for administrator permission, and I click yes. Then, I choose my language in the installer, and then it immediately tells me I don't own NW, which I do. And Parrot, if it's the install path that's wrong, could you tell me how to change/fix it? I'm not very good with computers, as far as I go is installing mods for Warband :P

Wait, which language are you choosing for the mod? It only supports English...
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
Can't launch the game after I updated

RGL ERROR

Unable to open file: Modules\Napoeonic Wars\Resource\en_material_face.brf

Help?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill

RGL ERROR

Help?
same
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage

RGL ERROR

Help?

Damn it, that was supposed to read "en_materials_face" in the module.ini  Just add the s and you'll be fine

Links will be updated to fix this problem, for now add the "s" or switch to the pretty faces option.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:55:52 pm by Parrot »
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Yeah, it's a little complicated but once you get it I had no more problems.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
Thanks for the quick respond tho!

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
Thanks for the quick respond tho!

No worries. I'm uploading the fixed file, when it's ready I'll let you guys know. If you still want to download the current version, go ahead, just don't forget to add that s :P

AeroNinja

Once again, Thank you for this BEST NW mod :D

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
Updated download link!

Fixed a spelling mistake that caused the game to crash on startup.

Offline AwkwardDuck

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AwkwardDuck
  • Side: Union
Ignore this
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 01:38:42 am by AwkwardDuck »

Offline AwkwardDuck

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AwkwardDuck
Here's exactly what happens to me. I go to my downloads folder on windows 7 and double click on the enhancement. Later, it asks for administrator permission, and I click yes. Then, I choose my language in the installer, and then it immediately tells me I don't own NW, which I do. And Parrot, if it's the install path that's wrong, could you tell me how to change/fix it? I'm not very good with computers, as far as I go is installing mods for Warband :P

English

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage

English

That is super strange, I guess the best thing to do would be to disable your anti-virus (don't know if that would help, but for those that have the mod deleted by norton or something, do this). And then try and follow the following steps:

If the mod tells you that you don't have NW installed, click here
- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!
[close]

Nurbot has also done a fantastic series of video shorts showcasing basically everything in the mod! Props to him for his time and effort there. I will be adding them to the OP when I update it, but for now, here's one of the videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08R0qM7pY4[/youtube]

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Apologies for the rambling, There really is so much you can say about this mod :P (things look good, get it).

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
Is there any way for me to just get the new textures? I don't like the new sounds or animations.
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
Great Mod! But I don't like how you mix up all the animations. If everyone is standing still in a line...it looks pretty weird :P

Maybe a seperate version with all the vanilla animations would be nice. :D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:00:53 pm by PineappleEmperor »