Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 648809 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Could you also make an option between Landwher, sorry Dev  :-*
Spoiler
[close]
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10699.0
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Cpt_Charlie
  • Side: Confederacy
I cant install Version 5, I download it and my computer just instantly deletes it. I've turned my firewall off and downloaded and my computer has still deleted it.
It's acting like those fussy vending machines, when you put money in it, it just spits right back out - "No I don't like that one.."

Offline AwkwardDuck

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AwkwardDuck
  • Side: Union
Have you tried seeing if the 'light' version works at all? how good is your PC/laptop? people with older versions might be getting slight performance issues with the mod...

Parrot, you got any suggestions as this guy has been trying a while now and things are getting weirdly silly.
Could me verifying the game cache through Steam have done something to not make the multiplayer solution work? Btw, Lite version doesn't work either :/
My PC has an Intel i5 processor and 650 at 3.20GHz, and it's 64-bit.
What video card you have? I heard, that Nvidia cards has problems with running NW.
Yes, I have a Nvidia GTX 660, not Ti

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
Spoiler
[close]

Off subject, what is the mod that allows officers to lean on their belt like that when stationary? Been looking for it everywhere if you can, please give me a link to it. much obliged :)

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
Try the program Nvidia GeForce Experience - http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience
There you can optimize the video settings of the game to get the best possible settings for your card.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
I cant install Version 5, I download it and my computer just instantly deletes it. I've turned my firewall off and downloaded and my computer has still deleted it.
It's acting like those fussy vending machines, when you put money in it, it just spits right back out - "No I don't like that one.."

Nvidia graphics cards should be fine, mine doesn't have any issues with the game or mod :/

Perhaps both of you are having the same issue, because the exe doesn't have a registered publisher Windows won't run it off the bat for protection reasons. If you're on Windows 8 and get the "I don't want to run this program" pop up band thing, click read more and there's an option to "run anyway"
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Spoiler
[close]

Off subject, what is the mod that allows officers to lean on their belt like that when stationary? Been looking for it everywhere if you can, please give me a link to it. much obliged :)

That animation I believe is from the North And South mod.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
how do i change the files so there is only one standing position

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
how do i change the files so there is only one standing position

Wait until the next update (soon!!) That option will be available
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
I did the "Run Anyway" option for that last 4-4.1 updates however I dont get an options to do that for version 5. It pop's up that it's scanning it then just deletes it, without having an option to run anyway.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
I did the "Run Anyway" option for that last 4-4.1 updates however I dont get an options to do that for version 5. It pop's up that it's scanning it then just deletes it, without having an option to run anyway.

Could it be related to where you're installing it? And have you had any issues with any other Warband or NW mods? (such as Blood and Iron or North and South) as this mod uses the same installer as the majority of other mods.

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
No problems at all with any other mods for NW or your previous patches.

Offline Blackburn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Séptimo Regimiento de Artillería Montada
  • Nick: EC_7ArtM_Cpt_Blackburn
As an arty guy, I think cannons don't generate enough smoke. That makes it extremely difficult to see the enemy cannon firing against us. So, we're handicapped if we use the mod and the enemy doesn't.
Keep up with this project, it is a really good mod.

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
I love it!It can make you much more interested playing m&b again all the time and i just love everything at it!Great work you have done there!

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
thanks for the quick response. sorry if this was answered before but what is the difference from the lite version the the full version