Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649853 times)

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I just downloaded verision 5 but the installer keeps telling me I don't own Napoleonic Wars even though I do own it on steam...

Try joining a multiplayer server in Warband and then giving the installer another go :).

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
I just downloaded verision 5 but the installer keeps telling me I don't own Napoleonic Wars even though I do own it on steam...

Try joining a multiplayer server in Warband and then giving the installer another go :).

I really need to get that FAQ together XD
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Alright it works I nub.

Offline AwkwardDuck

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AwkwardDuck
Have you tried seeing if the 'light' version works at all? how good is your PC/laptop? people with older versions might be getting slight performance issues with the mod...

Parrot, you got any suggestions as this guy has been trying a while now and things are getting weirdly silly.
Could me verifying the game cache through Steam have done something to not make the multiplayer solution work? Btw, Lite version doesn't work either :/
My PC has an Intel i5 processor and 650 at 3.20GHz, and it's 64-bit.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 08:21:24 am by AwkwardDuck »

Offline turanafon

• Sergeant Major
  • TRNC - Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JudgeY
well thank you i really do enjoy using this enhanced pack, it has brought a new lease of life to me.
UA-Eagle Brigade-Staff_Adjutant_Ichabod_Crane

https://imgur.com/a/CQ8Uzv3

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
  • Side: Confederacy
Have you tried seeing if the 'light' version works at all? how good is your PC/laptop? people with older versions might be getting slight performance issues with the mod...

Parrot, you got any suggestions as this guy has been trying a while now and things are getting weirdly silly.
Could me verifying the game cache through Steam have done something to not make the multiplayer solution work? Btw, Lite version doesn't work either :/
My PC has an Intel i5 processor and 650 at 3.20GHz, and it's 64-bit.
What video card you have? I heard, that Nvidia cards has problems with running NW.

Offline Celtichugs

• Second Lieutenant
  • Captain of the 42nd Highlanders, "the Black Watch"
    • View Profile

Update

Newest Update 27/1/2014, 15.18: Kilt, feathers and backpack now added to the Colour Serjeant class. Should now look more like an NCO, rather than an Officer. I wanted to keep the sash and fly-plaid, however the body/chest of the model looks a little "busy".

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Update

Newest Update 27/1/2014, 15.18: Kilt, feathers and backpack now added to the Colour Serjeant class. Should now look more like an NCO, rather than an Officer. I wanted to keep the sash and fly-plaid, however the body/chest of the model looks a little "busy".
Yay
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
What is included in the 4.1 lite version?

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
What is included in the 4.1 lite version?

Basically you get the sounds, animations and UI tweaks whilst keeping the vanilla regiments.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
Do you guys want the "pretty female faces" mod enabled by default or keep it disabled (but you're still able to active it) for the next update?

Example
(It also adds a fringe to the females (not shown in this picture) so that they don't look like they're balding)

[close]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:10:21 pm by Parrot »
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
I want it as an option really.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
I want it as an option really.

It will be an option anyway, but I'd like to know if people want it enabled or disabled by default

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
5th Battalion Canadian Embodied Militia (British Light Infantry) Preview - One of the options for the British Light Infantry

Screenshots

[close]

Based off

[close]

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
5th Battalion Canadian Embodied Militia (British Light Infantry) Preview - One of the options for the British Light Infantry

Screenshots

[close]

Based off

[close]
Nice, love the hat! xD
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.