Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649894 times)

Offline TheOrest007

• Volunteer
  • Never stop an enemy while he's making a mistake.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Pfc_Orest_Kovalevsky
  • Side: Neutral
I really love this mod but I think that the polish infantry uniforms looked nicer before because they were somewhat more unique. Whenever I see white uniforms I right away think Royalist French army of Spanish army. Oh and kicking the Polish Lancers was the main thing I didn't like. Can't you keep both dutch and polish?

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I really love this mod but I think that the polish infantry uniforms looked nicer before because they were somewhat more unique. Whenever I see white uniforms I right away think Royalist French army of Spanish army. Oh and kicking the Polish Lancers was the main thing I didn't like. Can't you keep both dutch and polish?
Woah, woah. The new poles are amazing.

Oh Yeah
[close]

Lord of the Dance
[close]
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline AwkwardDuck

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AwkwardDuck
Still doesn't work navy. Am I marked or something?
Nah, I don't believe in curses of being chance. A friend of mine said he thinks Slenderman cursed his PC being unable to play Full Invasion 2 for having no static white face jokingly but we found out deleting rgl_log helped solve the problem.

I am sure then you perhaps have to re-download the exe and try running native or NW before installing the mod. It must be a common occurrence for people at times.

Now as for the mod in general.. well Parrot made this mod for fun, not historical accuracy just to spice up Napoleonic Wars experience.
I understand some have tendency to point out the uniform or equipment inaccuracies but it is up to the modder to incorporate them or not.

Then as for the silly content that can be easily modified to be the same as in vanilla NW with some discovering of the original mesh or sounds names so that should not stop you from enjoying the mod's client side feature. I will get to experimenting again soon.
Redownload the installer? If so, I've done that already, didn't work.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
Do you have a copy of the vanilla module? Interesting either way.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline AwkwardDuck

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Yes I have a copy of the original module, though I renamed it with original in the name so I know to tell it from my NeoGK module. This shouldn't be a problem as I couldn't install the mod before I even renamed it.

Offline Crunk

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The tactical turtleneck, the tactilneck!
    • View Profile
Perhaps for the new patch, some Bavarian Light Infantry for France? Devmc99 made a damn cool one:

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
My plan is to crowdsource a plan.

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jnafu Ajunf Najfu Fanju Ufanj
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Just a thing I've found peculiar, What is with the weird arm movements when pressing a to move. It kinda twirls around.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Yes I have a copy of the original module, though I renamed it with original in the name so I know to tell it from my NeoGK module. This shouldn't be a problem as I couldn't install the mod before I even renamed it.
I mean Napoleonic Wars not Native.. maybe neogk is doing something... :/
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline Devmc99

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Reserve
Poor Navy loosing his mind.

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
  • Side: Confederacy
Could you replace the 90th light inf? they're so shit looking D:

Offline AwkwardDuck

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Yes I have the original module for NW.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Do you have both NW and Warband as Steam or non steam versions? I still don't see why the installer would have this error.

Offline AwkwardDuck

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Do you have both NW and Warband as Steam or non steam versions? I still don't see why the installer would have this error.
Both are Steam versions of the game.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Have you tried seeing if the 'light' version works at all? how good is your PC/laptop? people with older versions might be getting slight performance issues with the mod...

Parrot, you got any suggestions as this guy has been trying a while now and things are getting weirdly silly.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
I just downloaded verision 5 but the installer keeps telling me I don't own Napoleonic Wars even though I do own it on steam...