Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649778 times)

Offline Dasher54

• Sergeant Major
  • The One True Sultan of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 20th_Maj_Dashoor
  • Side: Union
I have this problem that when someone dies they keep standing up.

Offline Roald Hoffmann

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Same.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Turn ragdolls onto unlimited.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
It's more fun with ragdolls on 0.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile

Basically the old Warband death animations for ragdolls don't work unless they are unlimited. I think this animation thing for the future might have to be an option too Parrot.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile

Basically the old Warband death animations for ragdolls don't work unless they are unlimited. I think this animation thing for the future might have to be an option too Parrot.
I meant that it is more fun with the broken animations with corpses staying stood up :P
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
I must ask, are the colour sergeant uniforms supposed to be so shiny and bright compared to the other uniforms?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
set ragdolls option in video options in the options panel to unlimited.

edit: being on mobile is annoying I did not see this page at the bottom before posting as Nurdbot already answered the question.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:44:45 pm by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
I must ask, are the colour sergeant uniforms supposed to be so shiny and bright compared to the other uniforms?

That's only Graham's fantastic sergeant's tunic, I think it's a little shinier due to the bump and normal map that makes the sergeant's stripes shiny, that's the only difference I noticed.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

Getting serious game glitches with this new version on certain maps. My computer can run Rome 2 on ultra, something with the textures is messed up or something. I think it's the new landscape textures that are messing it up.

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
While I'm on the topic of uniforms, is this also supposed to look like this? The coldsteam musicians' tunic

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
That looks terrible. Lol.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Yeah, the new Prussian rifle officer's shoulder plates (silver things, don't know what their called) float above him as he walks, as if not attached.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

That looks terrible. Lol.

+1

Also looks like alt tabbing can really mess up the textures for this latest version: black trees, uniform etc

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
I'm trying to install the full version of version 5 and I'm getting an error that I need install NW first. This is after I reinstalled warband to get a fresh install for the enhancement pack. Anyone seen this issue before?

Found a post in here that told me to join a server first. That worked. Awesome music built into the installer.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:45:41 am by Amit_ »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.