Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 650535 times)

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
Canadian Light Infantry? :D joyous news
fix'd

haha ;D I was thinking of either the 5th Battalion Embodied Militia (which became lights in 1813), the Glengarry Light Infantry, or the Canadian Frontier Light infantry. But the Canadian Voltigeurs works as well! Let me know which one you guys would prefer...

Oh and have a shot of the 93rd Sutherland Highlanders

The trew's are Attila's.

btw, the face textures and mesh will be a separate download, don't worry, if you don't like it you don't have to have it :P
[close]
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 11:27:25 pm by Parrot »
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
I like the 90th though T.T if you take away my tarletons I'll cry. If you take away the 90th then replace the 60th Rifles with the Royal Kintail Rifles, we need tarletons!

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
I think Macloud highlanders would be better.
Spoiler
[close]
and the 3e Grenadiers
Spoiler
[close]

Both by Raddeo which can be found in his skin shop.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Roald Hoffmann

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Is there a possibility to get the old metal sounds back when you are in melee? The current ones are not so good imo

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
Is there a possibility to get the old metal sounds back when you are in melee? The current ones are not so good imo

For that, I'm afraid that you'll have to look for them in your vanilla backup. They're all easily named so it's not too difficult to find them.

I've also devised a way to make some skins and animations optional, this will be done through the module.ini file. I'll post instructions when it is complete.

Please note: Not all skins will be optional, only a few. The animations that will be optional are the varied walking, running, and idle stances.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
  • Side: Union
Has anyone else had really slow boot-ups with the mod? Them last minute line battle attendances are getting 2close4me. I mean I know it's not my computer, Milly has also had the same problems. Well it's not really a problem so much as an inconvenience.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
Please tell me that the sword animations have been fixed...

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Whatever changes you do make, please still include the Prague militia.

Browncoats 4ever

Down with the Alliance! :P
[close]
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
Also, I am trying to install v5.0 and every time I run the installer I get a message saying that this mod requires NW. I have NW... Help...

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
Also, I am trying to install v5.0 and every time I run the installer I get a message saying that this mod requires NW. I have NW... Help...

Just run regular warband first, without NW,then join a server for a few seconds. Quit out and run NW and you'll be able to play.

You are missing a certificate is all, it creates it by doing the above.
A Major Bastard

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill

For that, I'm afraid that you'll have to look for them in your vanilla backup. They're all easily named so it's not too difficult to find them.

I've also devised a way to make some skins and animations optional, this will be done through the module.ini file. I'll post instructions when it is complete.

Please note: Not all skins will be optional, only a few. The animations that will be optional are the varied walking, running, and idle stances.
Do you think we could have the option to choose between a variety of skins for each unit? I know this would be complicated, but I would like it. This way people can choose between the vanilla unit, a modded unit, or another modded version. Would be cool-e-o  8)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile

If there's a command line BRF editor (not sure if there is), can't you make an installer that would dynamically compile the brf files with whatever skins/animations/etc you choose? Or is this not possible?

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage

If there's a command line BRF editor (not sure if there is), can't you make an installer that would dynamically compile the brf files with whatever skins/animations/etc you choose? Or is this not possible?

I'm afraid I can't do that XD It would be really nice, however I'm separating certain uniforms into their own brf files and removing them from the main faction uniform brf. These files will be loaded/not loaded through module.ini, so all you need to do is put something in front of the file you don't want to load and it won't appear. I'll post some more detailed instructions with pictures when it's ready.

On the multiple uniform customization thing, I won't be doing that and I don't know if I'll ever get it to the point of having the vanilla option and two other uniforms. With my method this would mean one brf file per regiment, and with the number of regiments in the game that makes loads of brfs and loads of work XD

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
Thoroughly enjoying the mod.  8)

Couple of things:

I'm not keen on the new "three" horse arty however. Its a nice idea, but what with the other two horses just being phantom sprites it just doesn't work out, you can walk right through the horses and when the centre horse dies the other two just turn on their sides and levitate very weirdly.
Can you make a one horse option?

I'm also keen to get the 95th back into the game, they are one of the most famous Napoleonic units and probably the most famous British unit.
I've just read your bringing them back as an option so...  ;D .

I miss the French "Voltigeurs", a highly iconic unit type of the French army. Any chance of bringing them back or telling me how to get them back?

Will you be adding a better Imperial Guard texture in the future? The vanilla one is a too parade ground style. One with them in coats would be awesome. I'm sure I saw one somewhere. Just a suggestion.

Cheers.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:49:04 am by Crayon »
A Major Bastard

Offline Gordon

• Private
    • View Profile
Is it possible to use the lite pack and a different uniform pack? (I use and love Mr. Kochi's 29th Foot pack.)