Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649674 times)

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] version 5 finally here!
« Reply #390 on: January 09, 2014, 01:24:12 am »
Update the main thread.

Will do tomorrow, when I have the time, I also have IRl stuff to do ;D

How do I get the old taking pistol out anim back? I can't find which brf it's in. The current one looks really awkward with how fast it is

Erm, that's a little more complicated than simply replacing an animation in a BRF this time... The original one was a part of the anim_human sequence, and it was linked though actions.txt. If you really want it back, copy paste the "equip_pistol" action from your vanilla actions.txt to the mod one, numbers and all, otherwise strange things will happen in the world of Warband...
Got it, all working fine now. Loving the new update, it's just a pain for me to update every time because I have to replace a lot of stuff with vanilla stuff and make little tweaks to get it just how I like it. Terrain improvements are probably the best part of the update, looks so much better

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #391 on: January 09, 2014, 01:24:32 am »
I have a question about the sounds, is the Wilhelm Scream still included? If not, might any future versions contain it?
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 09, 2014, 04:41:12 am »
The only complaint I have with this mod is the dying sound. It gets kinda annoying when you play TDM  :-\

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Reply #393 on: January 09, 2014, 05:11:09 am »
The only complaint I have with this mod is the dying sound. It gets kinda annoying when you play TDM  :-\

Especially the like 20 second one lol

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 09, 2014, 05:43:12 am »
I have a comment regarding the prusisan Jagers. The Tyrole Jagers of the Lutzow Freikorps did not wear green shakos with a plume. Their headwear was modeled after the Austrian design. The coats although appearing somewhat greenish in a couple plates were grey with green facings. These are the most in deph FK plates I have found

Spoiler
[close]

New version is good just think the Prusisna Jagers are pretty silly looking in their current form.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Reply #395 on: January 09, 2014, 07:39:03 am »
Love the regular NW animations :D

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
« Reply #396 on: January 09, 2014, 09:27:30 am »
Love your work Parrot :3

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 09, 2014, 09:42:10 am »
I have a comment regarding the prusisan Jagers. The Tyrole Jagers of the Lutzow Freikorps did not wear green shakos with a plume. Their headwear was modeled after the Austrian design. The coats although appearing somewhat greenish in a couple plates were grey with green facings. These are the most in deph FK plates I have found

Spoiler
[close]

New version is good just think the Prusisna Jagers are pretty silly looking in their current form.

To answer this for Parrot, basically the Plumes associated with them really do not mesh well with the Austrian Jaeger hat. So he pretty much used Artistic License and gave them shako. He made up for it by giving them alternate uniforms if you ask me.

Just read Attila's guide to BRF tweaking and put the Austrian ones on yourself. Not that hard. You'll have to go without the plumes sadly.

Just delete them (29 and 36 seconds wow) and the problem is solved!

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:50:12 am by SeanBeansShako »

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 09, 2014, 09:49:33 am »

Spoiler
[close]

To answer this for Parrot, basically the Plumes associated with them really do not mesh well with the Austrian Jaeger hat. So he pretty much used Artistic License and gave them shako. He made up for it by giving them alternate uniforms if you ask me.

Just read Attila's guide to BRF tweaking and put the Austrian ones on yourself. Not that hard. You'll have to go without the plumes sadly.

Just delete them (29 and 36 seconds wow) and the problem is solved!

Spoiler
[close]

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #399 on: January 09, 2014, 04:49:54 pm »
The naval update is now more amazing with the enhancement mod. Sailors marines captains and all have stylish and referenced uniforms. Playing on the siege event yesterday with the entire team boarding the small ship only to be sunk getting near the left side of the fort has never been so much fun :P
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #400 on: January 09, 2014, 06:40:25 pm »
Hi Parrot, when I was playing after I installed the update, several of the uniform textures were missing. Just wondering if it's a bug you've come across, or if it's just me?

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #401 on: January 09, 2014, 06:42:43 pm »
I have it as well.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #402 on: January 09, 2014, 06:57:24 pm »
Will we be getting an update on the Lite version perhaps? ;)

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 09, 2014, 07:29:32 pm »
Sorry to keep asking questions, but how can I replace the new British rifles skin with the old 95th one? Simply overwriting the new skins with the old meshes and textures doesn't work, the character appears with its head floating above the ground with its body on top of it.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 09, 2014, 08:02:52 pm »
Hi Parrot, when I was playing after I installed the update, several of the uniform textures were missing. Just wondering if it's a bug you've come across, or if it's just me?

What are the missing textures? I'm starting to think the host you download the client from is getting notoriously spotty and corrupting downloads.

I suggest you add this mod to the Mount And Blade Nexus soon too.