Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649909 times)

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
You know what, Parrot? Keep the melee animations. They look really good :P I didn't realise it until now when I actually tested it.

Offline TheBritishLoyalist

• Sergeant
  • A traitor is someone who does not agree with me
    • View Profile
I really love the mod, only thing I dislike is those Poses when idle. Im sure Elite & Line never stood like that and rotated positions, Militia or Citizens probably yes, bu the only Militia and Citizen regs in NW are Partizani and Russian Line Militia.
Overall great mod!

Offline Sevren

• Donator
  • Literally made of salt/borderline racist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_Akusei
  • Side: Neutral
Any way to get the old sword fighting animations back?

Offline Crunk

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The tactical turtleneck, the tactilneck!
    • View Profile
I love the poses, really adds to the light inf atmosphere!
My plan is to crowdsource a plan.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
    • View Profile
If people want sn older version then get it. You shouldn't demand that the main version should be downgraded.

Offline TheBritishLoyalist

• Sergeant
  • A traitor is someone who does not agree with me
    • View Profile
If people want sn older version then get it. You shouldn't demand that the main version should be downgraded.
problem with that. What if people want all the new upgraded or added stuff except the animations? And the older versions dont have that stuff

Offline Crunk

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The tactical turtleneck, the tactilneck!
    • View Profile
problem with that. What if people want all the new upgraded or added stuff except the animations? And the older versions dont have that stuff

Try your hand at altering the files? I have zero experience with modding/reskinning/whatever, but it's faaaaaaairly simple to just copy files from one of the previous downloads and use those to replace the new animations. Thats how I got rid of the combat animations.
My plan is to crowdsource a plan.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
Yay more screenshots from stuff I've been working on! I'm still alive people!

Realistic and faction specific ranks:

[close]

More artillery horses: (Thanks Willhelm!)
[close]

No more blob bird:
[close]

"Fake" beards for women, including Hinkel's beard-and-smoking-device combination (yay! Thanks Hinkel):
(the beards won't show up on girls unless you put it on, but for the men you'll have to correct your beard because it will change, accessories are not affected)
[close]

New reloading animation and sounds, showcasing fixed Russian greatcoat:
[close]

Updated NCOs for every unit in each faction, loads of bug fixes, tweaks to more sounds, animation fixes (death fixes, minor tweaks to frames, return of the old left/right sword swings), new pistol equip animation, new easter eggs,and more! It's not done yet, and there will be more stuff on the way...

Cheeky edit: Oh I guess you can throw in new British and German female voices to the mix as well.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 07:40:40 pm by Parrot »
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I for one welcome I bearded lady soldiers to the battlefield.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
If we gentlemen have to fix our facial hair to look the same as it did formerly, won't it look different to those without the mod?

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
If we gentlemen have to fix our facial hair to look the same as it did formerly, won't it look different to those without the mod?

I think you might have the same beards to those without the mod? with the ladies, they'll remain bare faced.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot

I think you might have the same beards to those without the mod? with the ladies, they'll remain bare faced.

Hinkel's new beards basically bump a lot of beards down the beard list due to the way that it loads them, when you've selected one that goes off the vanilla list you'll just look clean shaven. Eg. If you have a handlebar mustache now, you might end up with a pencil mustache and pipe with the upcoming update, edit your character again to find some facial hair that you like.

Insistently, if everyone who downloads the next patch plays as a woman with a beard, you'll know who has the mod :P
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
Would love to see a version that doesn't change sword and other various weapon attacking animations. Some of them are fundamentally broken, where the animations don't sync up with actual hitbox so invisible range is a huge issue. Some of the animations also can't keep up with high amounts of feinting making it impossible to block. I'd rather not have to download an older version, all the other changes are awesome and I don't want to miss out on those

Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 12:56:56 am by Grimsight »

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Cpt_Charlie
The famous untextured bird finally has a texture, now I can die happy.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
    • View Profile
Parrot, you should make an extra download for the current sword animations because I really like them.