Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649834 times)

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
  • Side: Union
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST.

I've got the solution, inside your nw_custom_anim there must be an animation called AoN_run_forward_staff_real.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Devmc99

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Reserve
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10908.0

Ex parrot can u replace the 51st with that light infantry skin he made. 3rd regiment light infantry

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
I believe he is going to use that guys skin of the 3rd of Foot to replace the current British Grenadiers.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
I would say another 51st unit would be great, but I would like to see the Swedish one implemented from Grumpy, I don't know if he still has it up, here is a link to his thread

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

and look at these highlanders!
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5314.0
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
Yeah.. Something's wrong with mine, he's just stretching his arms out and not moving at all in order to run.

That shouldn't be happening unless you've tried to change one of the animations. The mod doesn't change the flag carrying animations :/

manually export the surrender from default NW back into mmanimations and delete the salute.
Yes, I tried that, but my character rotates 90 degrees when I play the animation ingame before putting his hands up. According to my camera and the game I am still facing forwards, but my character appears to be facing to the right

If it does that, it either means that you've imported the wrong type of animation. It's much easier to copy paste meshes, materials, and animations between OpenBRF windows to avoid these strange hiccoughs :P (this applies for both of the quotes :) )
Would you mind uploading a copy of the original mmanimations.brf and the surrender sounds? I accidentally deleted the backup of my vanilla game I had and it seems silly to redownload every file just for that

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re-install to another location?

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
Re-install to another location?
I have it on steam so I don't have an installer, I'd have to backup my old installation somewhere, redownload the entire game (both native + NW), grab the files I need and then put my old installation back.

Offline GrandMaster

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Dougal_MacGregor
  • Side: Confederacy
Really like the detail of these units especially the Black Brunswickers Corps, still think there is a distinct lack of bicornes in NW they should be on every head in the the game!
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Devmc99

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Reserve
I would say another 51st unit would be great, but I would like to see the Swedish one implemented from Grumpy, I don't know if he still has it up, here is a link to his thread

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

and look at these highlanders!
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5314.0
[close]
Ya anything I really hate this current one the hat is from the Uk arty Train soilder I think and white collar and wrists  ???

Offline stox

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stoxworth [12te]
I really hate having to do all the pulling out on what i do and dont want, but is there a way to just get the sounds and the Hud overlay and such - i dont need the skins or animations i just want the sounds and game overlay - such as the "enhanced menu  and the cool picture for life and such - if anyone would help me with that or give me exactly what i need and dont need that be awesome - id even be willing to do like team viewer so you can help me set up

add me on steam rexwow91 if you can help me.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
I really hate having to do all the pulling out on what i do and dont want, but is there a way to just get the sounds and the Hud overlay and such - i dont need the skins or animations i just want the sounds and game overlay - such as the "enhanced menu  and the cool picture for life and such - if anyone would help me with that or give me exactly what i need and dont need that be awesome - id even be willing to do like team viewer so you can help me set up

It's the Lite Enhancement.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile

It's the Lite Enhancement.

Yes, download that and you'll just get the new sounds animations and effects while keeping the traditional NW stock regiments.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
Does the Lite still include the multiple positions for holding your musket?

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Yes.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel