Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649819 times)

AeroNinja

Hello can anyone help me to install this
It's just an Exe you need 7-zip or winrar or any program you like and run the installer.

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Hello can anyone help me to install this

It's very easy.

1.Make your way to your  Mount&Blade Warband\Modules folder.
2.Copy the Napoleonic Wars folder (as a backup)
3.Install the mod using the installer, it should automatically go where it is supposed to, just check the pathway when installing.
4.Run NW as normal, but now it will be Enhanced version.

A Major Bastard

Offline Svensson

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Nice mod. I would could really live without the smoke revamp though, what is the name of the file which changes it if someone knows?

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
  • Side: Union
Can you add a download link for each skin?, Cause I only want the Brunswick one
and is there a download just for the smoke? and firing sounds?

Regards, Lionheart
Hi

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
Also would it be possible to include a link to just the sound pack that you are using for this mod?

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
Can you add a download link for each skin?, Cause I only want the Brunswick one
and is there a download just for the smoke? and firing sounds?

Regards, Lionheart

I'm afraid not, the majority of the stuff that was made by other people can be found on these forums. I combined it into one easy to install pack for people that want everything. The Brunswickers are Betaknight's, so you'll find them on his thread. However, his version of the skins doesn't include the officer peaked cap and flags, and they'll replace the Coldstream Guard. I cannot release mine that replace the KGL because it is far too complicated and time consuming to replicate for vanilla what with all the interconnected meshes between the British, French, and Russians.

Also would it be possible to include a link to just the sound pack that you are using for this mod?

That would be possible, although the Lite version of the mod is basically that, you'll get the sounds, the UI, and one or two other tweaks, but no skins. The link is on the front page :D
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Moldplayer

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Pfd_Lt_McMoldy
Can't wait for the next update
Gott damnit moldy, my history page is never safe - 19te_Aussie

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
Can't wait for the next update
Yeah, I love this mod however what caused me to uninstall it only because it really ruined my melee experience was the sword animation, I'm sorry but I hope that in the next update there would be a choice to download with or without the sword animation.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
Do you know the location of the running forward animation whilst carrying a Flag, and the name of it also in openBRF?
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
Yeah.. Something's wrong with mine, he's just stretching his arms out and not moving at all in order to run.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
Also I must ask one more thing, how can I get rid of the salute and get back the old surrender animation with the old surrender sounds?

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
manually export the surrender from default NW back into mmanimations and delete the salute.

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
manually export the surrender from default NW back into mmanimations and delete the salute.
Yes, I tried that, but my character rotates 90 degrees when I play the animation ingame before putting his hands up. According to my camera and the game I am still facing forwards, but my character appears to be facing to the right

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
Yeah.. Something's wrong with mine, he's just stretching his arms out and not moving at all in order to run.

That shouldn't be happening unless you've tried to change one of the animations. The mod doesn't change the flag carrying animations :/

Yes, I tried that, but my character rotates 90 degrees when I play the animation ingame before putting his hands up. According to my camera and the game I am still facing forwards, but my character appears to be facing to the right

If it does that, it either means that you've imported the wrong type of animation. It's much easier to copy paste meshes, materials, and animations between OpenBRF windows to avoid these strange hiccoughs :P (this applies for both of the quotes :) )
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
HELP
« Reply #314 on: December 29, 2013, 04:42:39 pm »
All I changed was the stance animation because I didn't like them, and just one running animation.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]