Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649690 times)

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 4 out - New UI!
« Reply #255 on: December 14, 2013, 07:07:09 am »
Hello pretty good series of mods here but is there a way you can remove the 3-4 polearm standing still animations and just have one? (makes a line look terrible :P)

Yeah that's the same logic I think why I only want one. If you go back a couple pages Parrot explains the code editing you can do to remove them.

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #256 on: December 14, 2013, 10:20:01 am »
Would you be able to code different standing animations for different firearms?

eg. have the shoulderd firearm positions for the infantry musket and the more relaxed, over shoulder positions for rifles, cavarly muskets and musketoons.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #257 on: December 14, 2013, 01:16:28 pm »
Would you be able to code different standing animations for different firearms?

eg. have the shoulderd firearm positions for the infantry musket and the more relaxed, over shoulder positions for rifles, cavarly muskets and musketoons.

Not without changing the weapon types that the weapons are linked to, which would make the mod incompatible with vanilla. At the moment the muskets etc use the idle staff animation/s. Although it could very well be possible for a separate mod, Willhelm managed it with Blood and Iron and his charged bayonet running animation.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Luther

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 14, 2013, 02:29:25 pm »
Apparently this "mod" has a virus; a Trojan virus... 2 of my friends have downloaded the Version 3.0 of the mod and now apparently has a trojan virus on their PC

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
« Reply #259 on: December 14, 2013, 02:40:37 pm »
I think you've been exchanging dirty pics and videos.  ;)

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 14, 2013, 03:06:06 pm »
I really like the idea of new of getting a female voice actress and adding a few new female taunts to the list, complete with her impressions of being a man. It sounds pretty awesome already.

Also, for France the 45e should have the line infantry version of the Imperial Guard uniform and the Old Guard should get their greatcoats. Best of both worlds really.

To use L'Aigle here is the example the 45e should be a regiment that uses this uniform.

Also, Here is what the Russian Greatcoat looks like!

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Where is the "troop.txt" file now? I can't find it after I installed this
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
So after taking a small break over the past couple of days, I've finally got around to compiling the full version 4 pack

Grab it here!

I've also created a "Lite" version of the mod on Willhelm's (and a few other's) request/s. The Lite Enhancement is basically the enhancement without skins, you will get the sounds, animations, and UI.

Pick up the Lite Enhancement here!

For those who might not know, please set your ragdolls to "unlimited" in your options, even with the Lite version! Otherwise your dead bodies will get stuck in the air...
It also looks like I've got lots more things to work on for the next update ;D I've also updated most of the stuff on the front post, new screenshots, etc.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Is Sharpe seriously the only visual media where the French soldiers chant with the drum beats on the march? That is really something I always wanted with NW.

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
So after taking a small break over the past couple of days, I've finally got around to compiling the full version 4 pack

Grab it here!

I've also created a "Lite" version of the mod on Willhelm's (and a few other's) request/s. The Lite Enhancement is basically the enhancement without skins, you will get the sounds, animations, and UI.

For those who might not know, please set your ragdolls to "unlimited" in your options, even with the Lite version! Otherwise your dead bodies will get stuck in the air...
It also looks like I've got lots more things to work on for the next update ;D I've also updated most of the stuff on the front post, new screenshots, etc.

Awesome thanks.

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile

Grab it here!

Nice, thank you. I have a problem though, my sky is black after installing the lite version. I can't seem to fix it, installing a new skybox mod doesn't even work. What's the problem?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 04:39:29 pm by Wilhelm_II »

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
1 criticism of the recent update, the new side attack adnimation doesnt look as smooth to me. The Thrust stab of the sword looks particularly weird.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 06:24:12 pm by ChiefSosa »

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage

Grab it here!

Nice, thank you. I have a problem though, my sky is black after installing the lite version. I can't seem to fix it, installing a new skybox mod doesn't even work. What's the problem?

That's strange, did you switch from the full enhancement to the lite one? That sounds like the most probable cause, if you did then you might still have the module.ini from the full mod rather than the vanilla one. Anyways, try replacing your current module.ini with the vanilla backup, as that is what controlled the skyboxes in the mod :)

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Grab it here!

If you haven't fixed it yet, I'll just tell you how I fixed it when I had this issue. I was being stupid and copied over my regular warband file with the skyboxes instead of the one in the Napoleonic Wars module folder.

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile

Grab it here!

That's strange, did you switch from the full enhancement to the lite one? That sounds like the most probable cause, if you did then you might still have the module.ini from the full mod rather than the vanilla one. Anyways, try replacing your current module.ini with the vanilla backup, as that is what controlled the skyboxes in the mod :)
Didn't do anything, still have black skies

Grab it here!

If you haven't fixed it yet, I'll just tell you how I fixed it when I had this issue. I was being stupid and copied over my regular warband file with the skyboxes instead of the one in the Napoleonic Wars module folder.
What? I don't understand.