Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 650123 times)

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 4 out - New UI!
« Reply #240 on: December 11, 2013, 01:56:23 am »
I have an odd problem.

I have recently installed Windows 7 as a new O.S. I have installed WB and NW and they work fine but when I try to install the enhancement mod it says "This mod requires the Napoleonic Wars expansion for Warband" and advice where to dl NW.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling NW and downloading the mod again but still it persists.

I played the mod on XP and it worked fine.

Any ideas?

Launch warband as it is and join a server, you're just missing a certificate that it creates when you log on (or something similar, had someone with this problem earlier) :)

And thanks for the compliments again guys! Much appreciated :D
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 11, 2013, 03:05:17 am »
I have an odd problem.

I have recently installed Windows 7 as a new O.S. I have installed WB and NW and they work fine but when I try to install the enhancement mod it says "This mod requires the Napoleonic Wars expansion for Warband" and advice where to dl NW.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling NW and downloading the mod again but still it persists.

I played the mod on XP and it worked fine.

Any ideas?

Launch warband as it is and join a server, you're just missing a certificate that it creates when you log on (or something similar, had someone with this problem earlier) :)

And thanks for the compliments again guys! Much appreciated :D

AHH.

It works great. Thanks.
A Major Bastard

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
  • Side: Union
« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2013, 12:39:55 pm »
Any chance of the enhancement without the uniform changes, an enhancement lite?

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2013, 06:06:23 pm »

Not a bad idea really.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2013, 07:20:05 pm »

That would defiantly be possible. Would it just be the sounds, animations, and UI that you'd want?
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2013, 02:05:39 pm »

That would defiantly be possible. Would it just be the sounds, animations, and UI that you'd want?
Yeah, well everything except the uniform changes.

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2013, 03:50:39 pm »
I'd also like a version without the new uniforms. The uniforms are nice, but I've just gotten too used to the vanilla ones and it feels weird playing without them. Also, is there a way to replace the new sword strike animations with the old ones? I find myself losing sword fights a lot with these anims as the differences between the different directions aren't so obvious as with vanilla anims.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 12, 2013, 05:57:02 pm »
I chatted with Parrot a bit and he is considering looking into a version that just tweaks the sounds and animations.

By the looks of things, this project looks almost done. Austria and Prussia need a few visual tweaks and additions of course. I know a fellow SAdraGoon is working on a French and British Sailor that looks closer to the example of the one teased with L'Aigle than the swarthy shirtless vanilla sea dogs.

I'd also like a version without the new uniforms. The uniforms are nice, but I've just gotten too used to the vanilla ones and it feels weird playing without them. Also, is there a way to replace the new sword strike animations with the old ones? I find myself losing sword fights a lot with these anims as the differences between the different directions aren't so obvious as with vanilla anims.

Here is the answer to this on the previous page :)

Yeah, the bear force animations makes it harder to block and they should stay in Star Wars.

The old animations are still in the mmanimation.brf file though, if you really hate them that much removing the "_old" suffix and removing the BFII ones will restore the old animations :P
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 05:59:44 pm by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2013, 07:24:07 pm »
I chatted with Parrot a bit and he is considering looking into a version that just tweaks the sounds and animations.

By the looks of things, this project looks almost done. Austria and Prussia need a few visual tweaks and additions of course. I know a fellow SAdraGoon is working on a French and British Sailor that looks closer to the example of the one teased with L'Aigle than the swarthy shirtless vanilla sea dogs.

Yeah, the bear force animations makes it harder to block and they should stay in Star Wars.

The old animations are still in the mmanimation.brf file though, if you really hate them that much removing the "_old" suffix and removing the BFII ones will restore the old animations :P
I can't seem to find the sword animations in mmanimations.brf.

These are the only ones I can find
4, ASDDS, Forward order, asdasda, asdasdasd, bagpipe_anim, cannon_fire, cannon_load, cannon_reload, dead_new, death_new4, death_new4_newold, death_new5, death_new5_mirror, death_new5_failed, death_new5_old, death_new5_test, diggin, drum_anim, equip_pistol, equip_pistolasd, flag_idle, flute_anim, french_officer, french_officer2, general_officer_idle, general_officer_idle2, copy_staff_cstance_musket, hammer1, hammer2, horn_aniasddddddddddddddm, horn_aniasdm, horn_anim, horn_animasd, horn_animasdddddddddddd, horn_animasdsd, man_reload_test, man_reload, mm_death_1, mm_death_1_old, mm_death_2, mm_death_2_old, mm_horse_run_animation, mm_salute_sword, mm_shitting, mm_stupid_sitshitshit, mm_stupid_sitshitshit2, musket_upper_swing, musket_upper_swing_butt, musket_upper_swing_parry, piano_anim, ready_musket, releasepistol, reload_musket_sit, reload_pistol_new, rocket_reload_anim, run_forward_musket, spear_thrust_overhead, staff_cstance_musket, staff_cstance_musket3, staff_cstance_musket2, staff_cstance_musket4, surrender, telescope
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 07:55:39 pm by Wilhelm_II »

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2013, 10:49:43 pm »

These are the only ones I can find....

Ah damn it, sorry, they're in ani_attacks.brf (all these things blend together after a while XD )

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2013, 11:11:43 pm »

These are the only ones I can find....

Ah damn it, sorry, they're in ani_attacks.brf (all these things blend together after a while XD )
No problem, I found some other anims I wanted to tweak in the other file. Thanks!

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2013, 11:26:12 pm »
Holy crap. That update.
Spoiler
++++++! Good job!
[close]

Offline PraetorianOverlord

• Donator
  • Private of the New South Wales Corps.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dwayne Hicks
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #252 on: December 13, 2013, 08:11:54 am »
This was extremely well made.
You're dead mate.

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #253 on: December 13, 2013, 09:52:54 am »
Tip, if you only want a certain part of the mod, then install it to a random folder, then grab the files you do want and copy those to your NW folder. Barely any effort involved.
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Moldplayer

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Pfd_Lt_McMoldy
« Reply #254 on: December 14, 2013, 04:48:50 am »
Hello pretty good series of mods here but is there a way you can remove the 3-4 polearm standing still animations and just have one? (makes a line look terrible :P)
Gott damnit moldy, my history page is never safe - 19te_Aussie