Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 648804 times)

Offline Soda_Lover

• Private
  • Landwehr = bestwehr
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Nick: PotatoInMyAnus
  • Side: Union
harambe
« Reply #1275 on: September 09, 2016, 11:49:31 pm »
Thx
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 11:54:02 pm by Soda_Lover »

Offline atticus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)
« Reply #1276 on: September 17, 2016, 03:40:51 pm »
So uh, aye, is there any way to just get the aesthetic changes, atleast manually? I need the default uniforms and names, still.

Offline Soda_Lover

• Private
  • Landwehr = bestwehr
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Nick: PotatoInMyAnus
Re: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)
« Reply #1277 on: September 17, 2016, 05:33:05 pm »
I think the old blood was better than the one in this..
Please dont hate me <3

Offline Johny_Nawalony

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1278 on: September 18, 2016, 02:13:48 am »
So uh, aye, is there any way to just get the aesthetic changes, atleast manually? I need the default uniforms and names, still.
To do this, you must edit module.ini
I can do paid skin comissions so yeah msg if ya want one

Offline vader1217

• First Lieutenant
  • NANWL | EIC Referee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 6teSLR | Vader | 28th | John Gibson
I know this may be already an answered question but I am not sure. I downloaded the latest version of this and tried installing it. When I tried it said that I need to have Napoleonic Wars for Warband which I do have it and it just said a bunch of places that I could get it from. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks. :'(

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I know this may be already an answered question but I am not sure. I downloaded the latest version of this and tried installing it. When I tried it said that I need to have Napoleonic Wars for Warband which I do have it and it just said a bunch of places that I could get it from. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks. :'(
Hello, please try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-run the installer.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Voodoo_Mother

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I installed the mod the first time, it worked fine.

However I ended up having to reinstall the mod (conflict with another mod, my fault) and now the different animations for carrying a musket don't work. Whereas before there were 3-4 different ways to carry the musket/rifle with the mod, now there's only one. Anyone have any ideas?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I installed the mod the first time, it worked fine.

However I ended up having to reinstall the mod (conflict with another mod, my fault) and now the different animations for carrying a musket don't work. Whereas before there were 3-4 different ways to carry the musket/rifle with the mod, now there's only one. Anyone have any ideas?
The actions.txt file is how 3-4 variations work IIRC.

Simply download and overwrite the file in the mod folder when asked. Else it could be a brf file, but please try this first:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9tjziaj8xghd3r0/actions.txt

The other way would be keeping your current version, renaming it to something else, and reinstalling the EN mod in modules folder and then applying your other mod.
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline Voodoo_Mother

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

The actions.txt file is how 3-4 variations work IIRC.

Simply download and overwrite the file in the mod folder when asked. Else it could be a brf file, but please try this first:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9tjziaj8xghd3r0/actions.txt

The other way would be keeping your current version, renaming it to something else, and reinstalling the EN mod in modules folder and then applying your other mod.

Fantastic, thank you for the help!

Offline 63rd Funk

• Volunteer
  • scrive for essellence - Guccius Maximus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Funk
This mod is absolutely fantastic, only, I notice that when I install the admin tool it only gives me 1 animation for running and standing, apart from the random animations, I spoke with a friend and he said he was having the same issue, it's not exactly a big deal whatsoever, I'm just curious is there's a way to fix it? If anyone would know. Also, when I uninstall the admin tool while I have the enhancement mod downloaded and start up the game, it gives me an audio error of some sort, any help would be awesome, thanks!

Offline 63rd Funk

• Volunteer
  • scrive for essellence - Guccius Maximus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Funk
This mod is absolutely fantastic, only, I notice that when I install the admin tool it only gives me 1 animation for running and standing, apart from the random animations, I spoke with a friend and he said he was having the same issue, it's not exactly a big deal whatsoever, I'm just curious is there's a way to fix it? If anyone would know. Also, when I uninstall the admin tool while I have the enhancement mod downloaded and start up the game, it gives me an audio error of some sort, any help would be awesome, thanks!

As I was typing this I found a fix, I'm too lazy to read before typing, xd

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
Do tell, because I'd like to use both.
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Osama

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I am happy with the mod, but then i am sad that you didnt keep some of the signiture skin like the Scottish Highlanders kilt and the french line grenediers

I really hope you can fix this XD

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I am happy with the mod, but then i am sad that you didnt keep some of the signiture skin like the Scottish Highlanders kilt and the french line grenediers

I really hope you can fix this XD
You can open your Epic Enhancement mod's module.ini file to switch certain units out.

Code
#British Black Watch
#load_mod_resource = en_brit_uniform_blackwatch
load_mod_resource = en_brit_uniform_sutherland

#British Lights
#load_mod_resource = en_brit_uniform_glengarry
load_mod_resource = en_brit_uniform_canadian_militia

#British 95th Rifles
#load_mod_resource = en_brit_uniform_95rifles
load_mod_resource = en_brit_uniform_60rifles

#French Voltigeurs
load_mod_resource = en_french_uniform_volt
#load_mod_resource = en_french_uniform_tir

#French 84e
load_mod_resource = en_french_uniform_swiss
#load_mod_resource = en_french_uniform_5e_garde

# ***Customization Ends Here***

Offline Jordan1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Great mod!