Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 648848 times)

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
-when playing as French, my battlecry is in English
-I cant join servers
-In custom battle, everytime I spawn as Prussian commander and I have only artillery train horse and spyglass
-Spyglass is broken
-When I fire from musket, I cant see smoke
-British are yelling something in Spanish  ???
What version of the NW Epic Enhancement mod are you downloading?
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I decided to try the mod but I don't really want to use it right now so I need to know what to take out from the NW folder to make it vanilla again. :/

Any help appreciated :3
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 04:05:44 am by Branston Pickle »

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
Best thing to do is to make a copy of your NW folder before installing the mod, then you can switch between vanilla and enhanced by renaming the folder you want to use to "Napoleonic Wars". Otherwise just delete your NW folder and let steam reinstall it.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
-when playing as French, my battlecry is in English
-I cant join servers
-In custom battle, everytime I spawn as Prussian commander and I have only artillery train horse and spyglass
-Spyglass is broken
-When I fire from musket, I cant see smoke
-British are yelling something in Spanish  ???
What version of the NW Epic Enhancement mod are you downloading?

I downloaded version 5.1

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I decided to try the mod but I don't really want to use it right now so I need to know what to take out from the NW folder to make it vanilla again. :/

Please try the following below. I do this for NW and EN mod and it works with the simple rename trick
Best thing to do is to make a copy of your NW folder before installing the mod, then you can switch between vanilla and enhanced by renaming the folder you want to use to "Napoleonic Wars". Otherwise just delete your NW folder and let steam reinstall it.
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Please try the following below. I do this for NW and EN mod and it works with the simple rename trick
Thanks.. :3

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
how does one keep the vanilla ground textures and removes the palms that you can go through?
also how about fixing the reloading anim (musket is upside down), ive heard that someone said that it could be easily fixed.
asking these questions just cuz i installed it a while ago but now i have some modding experience and could customize it for my needs

Offline Clashinnit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hi

I love this mod and it really changes the game. The only complaint I have is the My Little Pony you're thrown in, please at least give an option to remove this.

Cheers

Clash

Offline PigWrestler

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Défadia
It says I need napoleonic wars to get it, and I do have napoleonic wars expansion. Help?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Hi

I love this mod and it really changes the game. The only complaint I have is the My Little Pony you're thrown in, please at least give an option to remove this.

Cheers

Clash
Easily removeable, an admin horse mount model and a sound or two to replace and that is very easy with the know-how. I can do it for you if you want.

It says I need napoleonic wars to get it, and I do have napoleonic wars expansion. Help?
Join a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then rerun the installer if that's what you mean.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
How can I uninstall this? Do I just need to press uninstall in module directory?

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
How can I uninstall this? Do I just need to press uninstall in module directory?

Offline Lecourbe

• First Lieutenant
  • Par le fer quand le feu manque !
    • View Profile
    • 61e Regiment's Thread
  • Nick: Lecourbe™
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it :o

Spoiler
[close]

Could you help me?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it :o

Spoiler
[close]

Could you help me?

Or try this if the above doesn't work
Okay so when I run the installer it says that I need the Napoleonic Wars DLC which I have so is there any sort of way to fix this problem so I can download it?

- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!

Let me know if that fixes the problem or not, I hope it does.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:42:58 am by usnavy30 »

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and the re-running the installer.

That should be your signature, given the number of times you say that :P
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!