Are you an American Civil War Re-enactor based in Australia around the ACT? I've already contacted 2 groups in the area and thought I'd post this here. Would you be interested in helping out BCOF with a few sound recording sessions? Please PM me if this is the case with your email address and information about yourself and/or your group. I am interested in recording SFX for BCOF, I have some portable recording equipment.
These sounds may or may not be used by FSE as either actual sounds, template sounds or sounds that will fill gaps or acquire a useful purpose should features allow.
I would be interested in recording anything from:
- Musket/Rifle Firing or/and reloading Sounds.
- Walking/Running sounds in full/partial gear.
- Sounds of re-enactment items large and small etc.
- Horse riding sounds, walk, trot, canter, gallop etc.
- Cannon sounds firing or even just reloading or both.
- Voices for ambiance or even yelling.
This would be a very informal affair and one person with proper gear would be enough unless the individual would like to involve their entire group or part of it etc.