Author Topic: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]  (Read 125232 times)

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #810 on: November 17, 2013, 05:17:38 pm »
I will keep servers and I belive they are good but they were running for long time without a reset. They were used for NWL and on our last match were similar lags, otherways no lagging. And just some people had lag, Balkan team didn't have any lag while Turkey had 100% higher pings and there was only 20 people on server. Now servers are reseted and today we have 2 matches and we will see how will it go.
And Polish team please stop spamming thread, fight didn't count because it was lagging now stop crying or there will be negative points. I didn't cancel fights yesterday because Sweden was crying because I cancel it before I knew they are crying.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:20:45 pm by McPero »

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #811 on: November 17, 2013, 05:22:55 pm »
The first attempt to play with the U.S.A

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE7pBiWpys[/youtube]

It's like the Cold War all over again.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Vorlen

• Second Lieutenant
  • [Nr.24]
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 17, 2013, 06:02:23 pm »
I want 'old' organisers for now. (sorry!) Nobody were complaining about anything. It's all from me, I stop there.
Have fun and good luck in future matches for everyone. :) (and beware of lags!)

You are the person i would say is being the most reasonable about it all xD

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #813 on: November 17, 2013, 06:20:35 pm »
And Polish team please stop spamming thread, fight didn't count because it was lagging now stop crying or there will be negative points. I didn't cancel fights yesterday because Sweden was crying because I cancel it before I knew they are crying.

wat

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 17, 2013, 06:26:44 pm »

It's really not a good way to start off saying that another team has enough players to just get rid of the ones having lag issues.
Whether or not you would mind that it happened to you, it shouldn't happen to anybody.
It's really not good way to start complaining about lags just when you started to lose. Its really childish, they just seem thinking that is just they who can decide if we play this match. Time was fixed, everything was fixed and they cry because of ping. I am sure that if this week I will have ping over 45 I will complain about lags and wish to move the match.
Its boring and childish but this bahviour is similiar to presented by Sweden.
That's not really a response to my post. If players have trouble playing due to problems coming from the host's side, it's something that has to be fixed in one way or another.

On another note
Its really childish
I will have ping over 45 I will complain about lags and wish to move the match.
Its boring and childish

Offline Czolo

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of 3pp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3pp_XW_Plk_Czolo
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #815 on: November 17, 2013, 06:41:44 pm »

Spoiler

It's really not a good way to start off saying that another team has enough players to just get rid of the ones having lag issues.
Whether or not you would mind that it happened to you, it shouldn't happen to anybody.
It's really not good way to start complaining about lags just when you started to lose. Its really childish, they just seem thinking that is just they who can decide if we play this match. Time was fixed, everything was fixed and they cry because of ping. I am sure that if this week I will have ping over 45 I will complain about lags and wish to move the match.
Its boring and childish but this bahviour is similiar to presented by Sweden.
That's not really a response to my post. If players have trouble playing due to problems coming from the host's side, it's something that has to be fixed in one way or another.

On another note
Its really childish
Its boring and childish
[close]
And I actually said that I think its childish behaviour, and thats why I will answer the same.
 I would also continue this discussion with your silly arguments but...
Spoiler
... now stop crying or there will be negative points.
[close]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:44:28 pm by Czolo »

Offline Kapi

• Second Lieutenant
  • A rude, trolly selfish, petty man.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_Fus_Kapi
« Reply #816 on: November 17, 2013, 06:59:04 pm »
Spoiler

On another note
Its really childish
Its boring and childish
[close]
Hello mr. Melton. I'd like to ask you to find out what the irony and sarcasm is. After this, you shall take part in discution not about you.

Polish Representation Humble Servant
                                                                                                                                                                        Kapi
Spoiler
My 100th post!
[close]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:02:24 pm by MrKwayk »

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 17, 2013, 08:09:20 pm »
Spoiler

On another note
Its really childish
Its boring and childish
[close]
Hello mr. Melton. I'd like to ask you to find out what the irony and sarcasm is. After this, you shall take part in discution not about you.
Excuse me?

Offline Kapi

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 17, 2013, 08:36:38 pm »
Spoiler

On another note
Its really childish
Its boring and childish
[close]
Excuse me?
Hello sir. I want to ask you to read what irony and sarcasm is, because you seem to not understand what the mention sarcasm and irony is.
I suggest you to check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 17, 2013, 08:51:02 pm »
Spoiler

On another note
Its really childish
Its boring and childish
[close]
Excuse me?
Hello sir. I want to ask you to read what irony and sarcasm is, because you seem to not understand what the mention sarcasm and irony is.
I suggest you to check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
I'm sorry to knock off your fedora, sir, mr, ms, mrs, lord, but I know what sarcasm and irony is.
But I still don't understand what you mean by this
After this, you shall take part in discution not about you.

Offline Kapi

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 17, 2013, 09:07:01 pm »
Spoiler

On another note
Its really childish
Its boring and childish
[close]
Excuse me?
I'm sorry to knock off your fedora, sir, mr, ms, mrs, lord, but I know what sarcasm and irony is.
Fuck it... Okay m8. You see, your nationality is Danish, eh? With this I mean that you are not part of SWEDISH national team. You can feel Scandinavian along with them, but it doesn't make you part of Swedish National Team. And this all is about Swedish national team and Polish. And since you ain't in it so you are taking part of discussion that ain't 'bout you. Maybe with ,,after this" was bad use of these words. Now, lemme pick up my fedora and let's together leave the topic about Swedish and Polish Representations, okay?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:53:27 pm by MrKwayk »

Offline Angel

• Alpha Tester
  • 84e Prison Guard
    • View Profile
    • Free GF-Maps!
  • Nick: 84e_Art_SLt_Angel
  • Side: Union
« Reply #821 on: November 17, 2013, 09:47:28 pm »
Spoiler

On another note
Its really childish
Its boring and childish
[close]
Excuse me?
Fuck it... Okay m8. You see, your nationality is Danish, eh? Denmark, kingdom of LEGO. With this I mean that you are not part of SWEDISH national team. You can feel Scandinavian along with them, but it doesn't make you part of Swedish National Team. And this all is about Swedish national team and Polish. And since you ain't in it so you are taking part of discussion that ain't 'bout you. Maybe with ,,after this" was bad use of these words. Now, lemme pick up my fedora and let's together leave the topic about Swedish and Polish Representations, okay?

kingdom of LEGO
What's up with the use of Danish stereotype? And what does his nationality have to do any of this? If anyone is allowed to argue about anything then you're not the one to talk so far there have been "0" complains in this thread from the Swedish team. But now that I see you picking on Melton then I have no other choice to get myself involve and because he's Scandinavian doesn't mean he automatically sides with us Swe.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:53:45 pm by Angel »

Offline Kapi

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 17, 2013, 09:53:42 pm »
Danish stereotype deleted ._.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #823 on: November 17, 2013, 10:42:48 pm »
GG Denmark, you almost outperformed the Swedes but not quite. 14-2
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #824 on: November 18, 2013, 04:27:10 am »
Finally got around to it, here is the final form of the North American Roster:

Captain: Karth
Vice-Captain: JackieChan

Roster: