Author Topic: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]  (Read 124636 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #796 on: November 17, 2013, 01:03:48 am »
Let's see if you get two servers for free. :)
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #797 on: November 17, 2013, 01:45:57 am »
The server was laggy, period. No need to complain. Even US players who have pings of 90-170 normally now had 200-300. I do not see why this is even being argued about. The only ones with semi-usual pings were the Polish and Russians. If you are so sure you can beat Sweden, then why complain?! The Russians didn't complain about us wanting to play another time because of lag. Prove you are the better team with good circumstances, anything else is just cheap.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 17, 2013, 09:01:39 am »
Servers are same as servers that are used for NWL. And I never heard anyone complaning about lag espect our last match was lagging. On server where balkan and turkey were trying to fight it was 20 players and Balkan had normal pings, Turkey pings were jumping all the time from 70 to like 120. So that servers are lagging because there is to many people om them is hard to belive. I can get one French server hosted in Bordeaux what means even higher pings for Scandinavia, Russia, Turkey ...

Offline Czolo

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of 3pp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3pp_XW_Plk_Czolo
« Reply #799 on: November 17, 2013, 09:16:08 am »
The server was laggy, period. No need to complain. Even US players who have pings of 90-170 normally now had 200-300. I do not see why this is even being argued about. The only ones with semi-usual pings were the Polish and Russians. If you are so sure you can beat Sweden, then why complain?! The Russians didn't complain about us wanting to play another time because of lag. Prove you are the better team with good circumstances, anything else is just cheap.
Because its childish. Thats why team has 17 men. The laggy ones can always be replaced, we also had some laggying who were moved to spectators. Everyone knew when the tournament is, and probably some of participating men moved their planes and scheldules of real life to have possibility to participate in this match. Postponig game in such tourny is always hard in organisation, because now maybe for us the new date will be not good, and we will want to move this match, what then? If you allowed Sweden you also have to allow us, than whole tourny is moved in time, everyone can argue about everything.

For me such behaviour amongs organisers is immature, and I dont even talk about having server without fixed every game rule such us teamkill before it started and counting the round which was against the rules....

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: November 17, 2013, 10:45:05 am »
Because its childish. Thats why team has 17 men. The laggy ones can always be replaced, we also had some laggying who were moved to spectators. Everyone knew when the tournament is, and probably some of participating men moved their planes and scheldules of real life to have possibility to participate in this match. Postponig game in such tourny is always hard in organisation, because now maybe for us the new date will be not good, and we will want to move this match, what then? If you allowed Sweden you also have to allow us, than whole tourny is moved in time, everyone can argue about everything.

For me such behaviour amongs organisers is immature, and I dont even talk about having server without fixed every game rule such us teamkill before it started and counting the round which was against the rules....
It's really not a good way to start off saying that another team has enough players to just get rid of the ones having lag issues.
Whether or not you would mind that it happened to you, it shouldn't happen to anybody.

Offline Czolo

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of 3pp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3pp_XW_Plk_Czolo
« Reply #801 on: November 17, 2013, 11:26:54 am »

It's really not a good way to start off saying that another team has enough players to just get rid of the ones having lag issues.
Whether or not you would mind that it happened to you, it shouldn't happen to anybody.
It's really not good way to start complaining about lags just when you started to lose. Its really childish, they just seem thinking that is just they who can decide if we play this match. Time was fixed, everything was fixed and they cry because of ping. I am sure that if this week I will have ping over 45 I will complain about lags and wish to move the match.
Its boring and childish but this bahviour is similiar to presented by Sweden.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #802 on: November 17, 2013, 11:43:34 am »
Servers are same as servers that are used for NWL. And I never heard anyone complaning about lag espect our last match was lagging. On server where balkan and turkey were trying to fight it was 20 players and Balkan had normal pings, Turkey pings were jumping all the time from 70 to like 120. So that servers are lagging because there is to many people om them is hard to belive. I can get one French server hosted in Bordeaux what means even higher pings for Scandinavia, Russia, Turkey ...

We have found another server where our pings were stable but then you guys didint agree on and it was german server . Bever I appreciate your work and you gave us free server but have to admit that they are not stable. Turkish team never whine or complain about pings last week against Greece we played with 85-110 pings normally we have 60-80 . But this week It was 130+ unplayable.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 17, 2013, 11:55:49 am »
If any team would like to fight today contact me.

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 17, 2013, 11:57:02 am »
Thanks RebelliouS. I know that the pings weren't stable yesterday, but I'm still wondering about that. Normally the pings are stable, because the server isn't bad.
But maybe it would be better to continue the Nations Cup on other servers. It's McPero's decision.

Offline Vorlen

• Second Lieutenant
  • [Nr.24]
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 17, 2013, 02:12:12 pm »
Seriously... the fact that you can claim "When they started to lose" is ridiculous....

They complained when the score was "2-1".

They were "winning" when they complained.

UK players rearranged stuff, people from plenty of teams changed plans to be there. But pretty much every other team is accepting that the games should be played when the server is stable for everyone.

Your team is the only one that is not. I will probably miss our next match, but fuck it, I would rather it gets played under fair circumstances.

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 17, 2013, 02:14:37 pm »
Why are you still arguing? The fights are removed to another date. You'll start again and everything is possible. Everyone can deal with that.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #807 on: November 17, 2013, 02:35:54 pm »
The first attempt to play with the U.S.A

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE7pBiWpys[/youtube]
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline hakeruss

• First Sergeant
  • :D:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 17, 2013, 02:36:59 pm »
I want 'old' organisers for now. (sorry!) Nobody were complaining about anything. It's all from me, I stop there.
Have fun and good luck in future matches for everyone. :) (and beware of lags!)

Offline Mr.Aztecas

• First Sergeant
  • I Fight for Swag!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HMS_Renown_Cpt_Aztecas
« Reply #809 on: November 17, 2013, 02:48:20 pm »
I have some screenshot of the battle of yesterday Serbia vs Italy

Spoiler

[close]