Author Topic: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]  (Read 125618 times)

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #780 on: November 16, 2013, 09:04:35 pm »
Always.
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline 2ndSG_Luc

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: November 16, 2013, 09:10:43 pm »
Sorry, but servers were and we had lack of admins too. So matches are fighting next week.
Fucking cat fucker

ever seen the 1000+ servers going around use another one...

Offline Van_Hulstein

• Captain
  • Orangist and very proud ex-33rd Lieutenant.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NL_VanHulstein
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #782 on: November 16, 2013, 09:14:14 pm »
nvm
Nunc aut nunquam

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #783 on: November 16, 2013, 09:19:25 pm »
How come the Balkan team was allowed to play with 7 players today?
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Vorlen

• Second Lieutenant
  • [Nr.24]
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: November 16, 2013, 09:20:34 pm »
Lol... pretty funny how you wanted to have a competitive match when the game was unplayable.

And don't say "We lagged too". Lag isn't equal. Play the match under the conditions that teams are used to, or don't play at all.

The fact you are making an issue out of a team not wanting to play a broken game makes you look bad enough already.
This. Shame the server didn't work out too well, hopefully for next time it will be better.
Well, I want to say, that Sweden didn't notice when the teamkilling was turned off and wanted to count this round as 1 for them. Why game was unplayable? I don't really think you had lags, for me it's just you crying because you started to loosing. And we didn't lag, not gonna lie. ,,or don't play at all."- maybe I can say that our team used to playing the match IN TERM. I want to mention also guy from German representation which was 100% random for me. Also I want to ask in the name of Warder so next time Captains can only talk about things like that, not just ,,rankers" like Svensson.

I'm not on Sweden, i was watching in specs. So i don't really know how I'm crying

The score was 2-1 TO SWEDEN, when they wanted to stop.... they were ahead.

How you could not see that 60%+ of the Swedish team had terrible lag? All you had to do was press tab. It's not about ping. I've played with stable pings of 50 in MM, 25 when i was at uni, i play with 12 now at home. IF you have lag, it fucks the game, more than ping can.

I dont see what the problem is. IF someone started shooting in the tournament you would clearly see that as a reason to complain. It's a competitive Melee tournament, so with this in mind any external factors which fuck  up the ability for a team to actually play to the standard they should be able to is an issue that needs to be adressed.

I mean... fuck, technically it's only 3-2, it's not like you are being robbed of some great victory.... It just makes it look like you want to use any cheap and bitchy means necessary to win. It's sad.

I didn't see Sweden do that. But of course, if there's a round with team killing turned off, it shouldn't count.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 16, 2013, 09:22:53 pm »
How came that the Austria-Switzerland team was allowed to play with 4 players last week?
It was always allowed.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:50:25 pm by McPero »

Offline hakeruss

• First Sergeant
  • :D:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 16, 2013, 09:39:46 pm »

Well it shows that we have 'equal' and 'more equal' players in the front of the rules

And I'm sorry Vorlen, but referee said 'Arena 1 - fight!' so we were fighting. Didn't have to stop, did we?

Offline Kapi

• Second Lieutenant
  • A rude, trolly selfish, petty man.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_Fus_Kapi
« Reply #787 on: November 16, 2013, 09:47:22 pm »
Spoiler
Lol... pretty funny how you wanted to have a competitive match when the game was unplayable.

And don't say "We lagged too". Lag isn't equal. Play the match under the conditions that teams are used to, or don't play at all.

The fact you are making an issue out of a team not wanting to play a broken game makes you look bad enough already.
This. Shame the server didn't work out too well, hopefully for next time it will be better.
Well, I want to say, that Sweden didn't notice when the teamkilling was turned off and wanted to count this round as 1 for them. Why game was unplayable? I don't really think you had lags, for me it's just you crying because you started to loosing. And we didn't lag, not gonna lie. ,,or don't play at all."- maybe I can say that our team used to playing the match IN TERM. I want to mention also guy from German representation which was 100% random for me. Also I want to ask in the name of Warder so next time Captains can only talk about things like that, not just ,,rankers" like Svensson.

I'm not on Sweden, i was watching in specs. So i don't really know how I'm crying

The score was 2-1 TO SWEDEN, when they wanted to stop.... they were ahead.

How you could not see that 60%+ of the Swedish team had terrible lag? All you had to do was press tab. It's not about ping. I've played with stable pings of 50 in MM, 25 when i was at uni, i play with 12 now at home. IF you have lag, it fucks the game, more than ping can.

I dont see what the problem is. IF someone started shooting in the tournament you would clearly see that as a reason to complain. It's a competitive Melee tournament, so with this in mind any external factors which fuck  up the ability for a team to actually play to the standard they should be able to is an issue that needs to be adressed.

I mean... fuck, technically it's only 3-2, it's not like you are being robbed of some great victory.... It just makes it look like you want to use any cheap and bitchy means necessary to win. It's sad.

I didn't see Sweden do that. But of course, if there's a round with team killing turned off, it shouldn't count.
[close]
Team's got 17 people, so the laggy ones can be switched. We also feel devastated that the Swedish team made admins to cancel the match, because it ruined the whole schedule. We did not notice any asks for stop when there was 2:1.
I mean... fuck, technically it was only 3:2. It's not like Sweden was loosing so hard. It looked like they were using every trick to decline the match. It's sad.

Offline Van_Hulstein

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: November 16, 2013, 09:52:02 pm »
McPero, it sucks for you that the server lagged, and you let the Netherlands - Austria Switzerland call off, but cant you let the match be tommorow played?
That would be nice  :).
Nunc aut nunquam

Offline Czolo

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of 3pp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3pp_XW_Plk_Czolo
« Reply #789 on: November 16, 2013, 09:57:12 pm »

Offline Sanitarium

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sanitarium
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: November 16, 2013, 09:57:29 pm »
McPero, it sucks for you that the server lagged, and you let the Netherlands - Austria Switzerland call off, but cant you let the match be tommorow played?
That would be nice  :).
+1. This is the only thing i'm upset about. Why stretch tournament for months when it can be played for 1-2 weeks?

Offline Kapi

• Second Lieutenant
  • A rude, trolly selfish, petty man.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_Fus_Kapi

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #792 on: November 16, 2013, 10:13:25 pm »
That Pole looks like a Pokeball.

On topic though, I think we should do isolated matches, rather than 2 at once. I think it's the number of clients on the server that causes the ping spikes, just like in any other large linebattle.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:16:16 pm by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Van_Hulstein

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 16, 2013, 10:34:59 pm »
That Pole looks like a Pokeball.

On topic though, I think we should do isolated matches, rather than 2 at once. I think it's the number of clients on the server that causes the ping spikes, just like in any other large linebattle.
+1
Nunc aut nunquam

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #794 on: November 16, 2013, 11:11:21 pm »
Sorry bad I think just the server is bad , first we agreed on doing 9vs7 against Balkan's but after our pings just went to 140-200(all of team literally) we had to look for another server but yeah I think we should find alternative more stable server.