Author Topic: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]  (Read 125409 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #525 on: November 01, 2013, 11:03:24 pm »
Wales is understandably as it is kindof a country within a country. Ulster, cmon thats not comparable to Wales or Scotland. Your Ulster team will never get full members cause no one is from there, half the people who wanted to join them is from Yorkshire or whatever. So please stop that nonsense. It was annoying in first instance already.

If you could please learn your facts before PMS'n all over this lovely thread that would be great. It was first going to be Northern Ireland but considering the host does not seem to recognize it as part of the UK I went for Ulster which is a province in Ireland. Maybe your geography isn't great but that would mean it would be a coalition of The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, just like there were with other countries. I didn't even put a list of names for the team so I've no idea who you are referring to. So please hadhod, take your self righteousness and know it all attitude and keep it to your (annoying) self.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #526 on: November 01, 2013, 11:08:12 pm »
Please Pride leave this thread. I won't say anything else just pls leave it ...

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #527 on: November 01, 2013, 11:33:17 pm »
Please Pride leave this thread. I won't say anything else just pls leave it ...

I'll ask my questions in private then since you do not wish to answer in public.

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
« Reply #528 on: November 02, 2013, 12:56:50 am »
GG  Balkan team it was fun !
Good game indeed ! Shame on your turkish ping ! :3

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #529 on: November 02, 2013, 01:53:28 am »
Wales is understandably as it is kindof a country within a country. Ulster, cmon thats not comparable to Wales or Scotland. Your Ulster team will never get full members cause no one is from there, half the people who wanted to join them is from Yorkshire or whatever. So please stop that nonsense. It was annoying in first instance already.

If you could please learn your facts before PMS'n all over this lovely thread that would be great. It was first going to be Northern Ireland but considering the host does not seem to recognize it as part of the UK I went for Ulster which is a province in Ireland. Maybe your geography isn't great but that would mean it would be a coalition of The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, just like there were with other countries. I didn't even put a list of names for the team so I've no idea who you are referring to. So please hadhod, take your self righteousness and know it all attitude and keep it to your (annoying) self.

How about you stop being a cunt and ruining the event for everyone involved?

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #530 on: November 02, 2013, 02:06:18 am »

How about you stop being a cunt and ruining the event for everyone involved?
Come on now there's no need for that. Anyway McPero and Pride are now talking privately about the matter, so why doesn't  this thread get back on topic
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #531 on: November 02, 2013, 02:14:46 am »
Yes, there is a need for that. He's being extremely provocative and consistently trolling this thread, he knows what he's doing is ridiculous yet he pretends he's just being civil about it.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #532 on: November 02, 2013, 03:06:57 am »
Yes, there is a need for that. He's being extremely provocative and consistently trolling this thread, he knows what he's doing is ridiculous yet he pretends he's just being civil about it.

So you call him a cunt? Makes you look like a bit of a bell-end in my opinion.

And to the mods...
[close]

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #533 on: November 02, 2013, 03:25:29 am »
Get back on topic please, and keep conversation civil from now on.

Kielbasa!

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #534 on: November 02, 2013, 04:09:33 am »
I actually do know where Ulster is. The fact that it is a region divided in two countries (UK and Ireland) but not two countries together as a whole (like Austria and Switzerland are) makes it an irrelevant team. That would be like saying I make a team of people living in the Elsass so frenchies and bavarians could join (but I guess you don't even know where that is  ::) ). If you would have made a team called "Ireland and Northern Ireland" I am sure it would ave been accepted but not that stupid "Ulster"... though I still doubt you'd have enough people coming from there.

With the people I mean the guys who said "yeah count me in fo dat" in this thread (check some pages back cbaed to dig that out now).

@ MacEwan, this is all on topic as it is am important issue for this tournament.

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 02, 2013, 02:26:32 pm »
Gentlemen. Make Love, not War. :D
Just kidding. But please bitchfight in Steam or somewhere else, if you want to. ^_^
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 02, 2013, 09:15:30 pm »
Sorry for doubleposting.

Team Germany

Captain: Flammeus
Vice-Captain: Bever
1. Dusan
2. Neof
3. Flexi
4. BlackWolf
5. Graham
6. Laurens
7. Moskito
8. Robby
9. Nosswill
10. Albrecht
11. Hadhod
12. DarkCore
13. Becker
14. Sweetangel
15. Zobel
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Scol

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: flower boy scol
  • Side: Union
« Reply #537 on: November 02, 2013, 09:58:46 pm »
Who is Moskito

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 02, 2013, 10:01:03 pm »
Who is Moskito

I heard that he is really bad
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline NIFU

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Call me NIFU
« Reply #539 on: November 02, 2013, 10:03:59 pm »
Sorry for doubleposting.

Team Germany

Captain: Flammeus
Vice-Captain: Bever
1. Dusan