Author Topic: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]  (Read 124641 times)

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #285 on: October 18, 2013, 02:12:43 pm »
If recognising Kosovo as an Independent state is anti-Serbian then I guess a lot of people are anti-Serbian.

If you want to go down this road. Then I could ask you to stop being anti-Kosovo. As you are using the politics of your country to recognise Kosovo as a region of Serbia, when others do not see it like that.

There are several points of view over Kosovo and arguing over it is pointless as is claiming anti-serbistic remarks are being made. It really is like saying India isn't part of the UK and me saying you're being Anti-British.

If someone from Kosovo comes in and wants to take part in the tournament. He can talk to McPero and decide which team he wants to fight for. No more need to discuss this now and I ask everyone to leave this topic to rest.

As with the Groupfighting incident. Take it up with the owners of the Groupfighting Server.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #286 on: October 18, 2013, 02:21:14 pm »
Hilarious drama is hilarious.

Sorry for still going into that matter but as it has been said before

1. It's McPero's Tournament, he decides what's up. If you don't like that don't participate.
2. You were the one bringing politics up.
3. The server is hosted in Germany, a country which recognised Kosovo's Independence.
4. How on fucking earth is he provoking you by saying Kosovo is in the Balkan? Do you want to deny that? Even if you think it is no real country it is but a region within the Balkans, so why would it not be allowed in there?

You Mr. Gojkov don't make sense in your arguing, have a good day.  ;)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 18, 2013, 02:23:23 pm »
You either can't read or don't know English well enough to understand my sentences. Gg wp.

Offline Zhupan_Marshal_Mori_SRB

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 18, 2013, 02:24:06 pm »
If recognising Kosovo as an Independent state is anti-Serbian then I guess a lot of people are anti-Serbian.

If you want to go down this road. Then I could ask you to stop being anti-Kosovo. As you are using the politics of your country to recognise Kosovo as a region of Serbia, when others do not see it like that.

There are several points of view over Kosovo and arguing over it is pointless as is claiming anti-serbistic remarks are being made. It really is like saying India isn't part of the UK and me saying you're being Anti-British.

If someone from Kosovo comes in and wants to take part in the tournament. He can talk to McPero and decide which team he wants to fight for. No more need to discuss this now and I ask everyone to leave this topic to rest.

As with the Groupfighting incident. Take it up with the owners of the Groupfighting Server.
Sure then lets make Texas that is part of the USA a indpendent Country in this cup, just for the sake of them pettionig for independence and wanting to play as Texas,Kosovo is not a country there for it can't play, and those who proclamy they are Kosavans or whatever they are Albanians and they have there own Country in the cup so take it off please

Offline Cheyenne

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Georgie
« Reply #289 on: October 18, 2013, 02:25:01 pm »
Hahah. I see now how things work here...

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 18, 2013, 02:25:29 pm »
Right, Gojkov, leave the matter now and for all of this leave the thread. You don't need to be posting here. If you wish to post in the future please keep on the subject of the tournament and not spiral off into other stuff.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 18, 2013, 02:25:46 pm »

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 18, 2013, 02:30:54 pm »
Right, Gojkov, leave the matter now and for all of this leave the thread. You don't need to be posting here. If you wish to post in the future please keep on the subject of the tournament and not spiral off into other stuff.

Is that a threat or something?! I never went off topic, all these matters concern the tournament organization and that's exactly what I'm trying to criticize. As Cheyenne said I see what you did here and I'm willing to stop this argument.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 18, 2013, 02:34:57 pm »
I requested you to stop posting on this thread. It's not a threat. And like i've said several times...

I gather different people have different views on this Area and instead of others choosing where they go we will let a person from Kosovo decide. If one wishes to participate in the Tournament

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 18, 2013, 02:37:19 pm »
Why Sweden not on there ? I applied several pages ago  :'(

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 18, 2013, 02:37:24 pm »
People from Kosovo can play for any team they want but they can't go under the name of Kosovo.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 18, 2013, 02:39:16 pm »
Why Sweden not on there ? I applied several pages ago  :'(
Most likely someone has messaged McPero about leading it and he's been talking with them about posting a request. I will tell him about your application later, he may have missed it.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 18, 2013, 02:56:46 pm »
China, Brazil, India biggest countries on this planet didn't recognize it, and that is supposed to be an argument?
They don't even know for Serbia or Kosovo? If they, they don't care ...

You were banned from groupfighting server because you were sailor when there was no admin, than I saw you. You quickly left than rejoined.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 18, 2013, 02:59:12 pm »
I joined the server, instead of a marine i misclicked and picked sailor, I immediately left and join again to pick a marine. After few mins of my fighting, killing some guys you decided to ban me because you're the one pissed off here. You let all these people argue instead of you. All in all, this is NOT for this forum so stop bringing it here.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 18, 2013, 02:59:19 pm »
Spoiler

Sure then lets make Texas that is part of the USA a indpendent Country in this cup, just for the sake of them pettionig for independence and wanting to play as Texas,Kosovo is not a country there for it can't play, and those who proclamy they are Kosavans or whatever they are Albanians and they have there own Country in the cup so take it off please
[close]
Write me 3 countries that recognizing Texas as Independent country?