Author Topic: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]  (Read 125224 times)

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #270 on: October 18, 2013, 12:20:26 pm »
Turkey Roster Update:
Added: Mete_Khan
Added: Nedim
Added: Daqe

New Roster:
Roster: Timurid, Metalsie, Xeon, RebelliouS, Berkovic, Alpkerem, Toi, Gabriel Drake, Daqe, Mete_Khan, Nedim
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 12:22:26 pm by UniversitasMetal »

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #271 on: October 18, 2013, 12:54:14 pm »
Right, stop bitching over states. Kosovo declared independence in 2008 and is recognised as an Independent state by many countries. Although there are countries that don't see it as independent, Slovenia do, where the host is from.
If you don't like the fact McPero see's Kosovo as an Independent state then you don't have to attend this you know.

Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 18, 2013, 01:08:06 pm »
Being from Slovenia doesn't give him the right to do something like this, he is not a country or a president. Events will be hosted from Germany as far as we all know. One more cardinal mistake done my McPero is that he banned me from Groupfighting for no reason, but that's another topic and he'll be punished for that. Anyway, argument "many countries" is completely irrelevant since I can say the same. Russia, China, Brazil, India biggest countries on this planet didn't recognize it, and that is supposed to be an argument? Of course not, so please stop bringing politics into this tournament. Being an organizer doesn't give him any rights to be anti-serbistic. Even the forum rules don't allow that kind of intolerance...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 01:13:40 pm by Gojkov »

Offline Scol

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: flower boy scol
  • Side: Union
« Reply #273 on: October 18, 2013, 01:17:55 pm »
It's his tournament, he can do as he likes.
Anti-serbistic? Don't be ridiculous.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 18, 2013, 01:18:45 pm »
Oh really? So let's say for example somebody decides to make a tournament and don't let any Albanians to join? He has the right to do so? I doubt it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 01:20:47 pm by Gojkov »

Offline Scol

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 18, 2013, 01:24:58 pm »
I have yet to come across any kind of official statement setting regulations for the hosting of tournaments, so I believe the host in your example technically would be allowed to do it, although I guess many people would (in my eyes rightfully) boycott it.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 18, 2013, 01:29:48 pm »
And they should boycott it! All in all McPero, you failed to bring some of us to your team and we will be playing as Serbia.

Being from western countries you obviously fail to realize the importance of this matter. Still your discrimination won't stop us from participating on this tournament.

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 18, 2013, 01:34:22 pm »
And they should boycott it! All in all McPero, you failed to bring some of us to your team and we will be playing as Serbia.

Being from western countries you obviously fail to realize the importance of this matter. Still your discrimination won't stop us from participating on this tournament.

Good Luck  ::)
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Scol

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 18, 2013, 01:35:45 pm »
How can you feel discriminated against when you're actually the one demanding Kosovo be not allowed to be represented?

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2013, 01:38:03 pm »
How can you feel discriminated against when you're actually the one demanding Kosovo be not allowed to be represented?

Where was the discrimination anyway  ::)

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #280 on: October 18, 2013, 01:39:12 pm »
He's allowing you to play. Stop crying please. You're the one make such a big deal about a country which is seen by the Orgnaiser and many participating teams as an Independent country. If someone from Kosovo came and said they would like to play for Serbia then i'm sure McPero would be up for allowing them too if the team captain wants them. I have yet to see anyone say that. So if anyone from Kosovo would like to play for Serbia or the Balkans they can come forward. Let them decide instead.

There also has been nothing anti-serbistic said. Please quote where anything seriously degrading towards Serbia has been said.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 18, 2013, 02:00:23 pm »
The fact that McPero is using politics of his country that recognize Kosovo is anti-Serbian.

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 18, 2013, 02:02:55 pm »
The fact that McPero is using politics of his country that recognize Kosovo is anti-Serbian.

How is he using politics? You were the one that brought Kosovo matter up in the first place. Why can't you just attend the tournament without creating drama. This wasn't a problem with the last 2 tournaments why should it be now.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 18, 2013, 02:08:18 pm »
It was McPero who added Kosovo on the list of countries on Balkan peninsula. It's clear that he is trying to provoke us.

Offline Cheyenne

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Georgie
« Reply #284 on: October 18, 2013, 02:11:37 pm »
Is that political problem actualy reason for banning gojkov from groupfight server, or something more?