Author Topic: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]  (Read 125206 times)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #165 on: October 14, 2013, 06:26:39 pm »
And you Primus should be warned for making quote pyramids. I almost got banned for that.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 14, 2013, 06:27:00 pm »
Please just stop responding to troll arguments? Ever heard of don't feed the troll?

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 14, 2013, 06:28:20 pm »
This tournament was bad idea from the start. You should've seen where this will go! Bringing national teams as such to this game will only bring politics too and way too many trolls.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #168 on: October 14, 2013, 06:29:27 pm »
Right, McPero has already said Ireland/Northern Ireland can be formed. Other than that it is UK and it will not be split down into Counties or Regions of UK.

Like the rules say
9. On permission of the event organiser, nations can team up in certain circumstances (eg. The Balklands, Scandinavia) This is on the basis that no nations in that area have entered a team.

LameHorse has been given permission to form the UK team (Scotland, Wales, England)
Just like Ledge has been given permission to make the Balkans team.

Simple now, if you don't like the way the tournament is being run, then don't come or try to come.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Reginald Schneider

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
  • Nick: 60th_Cpt_<snip>
« Reply #169 on: October 14, 2013, 06:31:14 pm »
This tournament was bad idea from the start. You should've seen where this will go! Bringing national teams as such to this game will only bring politics too and way too many trolls.

It isn't a bad idea at all, it's not like anyone has to take any notice of the "trolls". McPero can just select the team captains and be done with it, and then there should be a fine tournament. It really isn't difficult to ignore off topic stuff (like this post).
god of memes
#RaceTo1000 https://i.imgur.com/sQrpb6d.jpg

Offline BERT

• First Sergeant
  • Slut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bert
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #170 on: October 14, 2013, 06:32:31 pm »
And Austria :'(?

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #171 on: October 14, 2013, 06:32:59 pm »
And Austria :'(?
McPero will respond in good time you noob.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline flammeus

• Private
  • Bitches love the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2013, 06:34:11 pm »
Name: Flammeus
Steam Name: Flammeus[15tes_KPR]
Nation: Germany
Why should you be Captain?: First of all: iam an excellent Melee fighter with high teamwork skills. Also i leading my own german regiment, so i must have good commander skills, too. I have contact to every good melee fighter in germany and could create the german team very easily. But the main reason is: In the german tournamen(called "Kampf der Bundesländer") with german stats against each other, i led my Team "Team NRW" as Team Captain , with skill and teamwork, to victory. So i already claimed my title for the best Team Captain germany.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2013, 06:34:21 pm »
Right, McPero has already said Ireland/Northern Ireland can be formed. Other than that it is UK and it will not be split down into Counties or Regions of UK.

If one exception can be made, why can't more?

Offline Blitz

• First Sergeant
  • Repent! For tomorrow you die!
    • View Profile
    • 91st Argyllshire Highlanders
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Peter_Morgan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2013, 06:34:40 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Name: Jimbob Jenkinz
Steam Name: Jimbob Jenkinz
Nation: Northern Irland
Why you should be Captain?: Cause i fight for irland i love the country i was born there i just love it.

OMG! Are you trolling me are you just stupid? One post before yours i posted that you can make only Ireland or Ireland + Northeren Ireland but not just Northeren Ireland.

So what about the Isle of Man? It's an independent country within the UK.

Please leave thread, you are not from Isle of Man or Ulster. Start acting like regimental leader.

Care to prove any of your accusations?
Not gonna find any proves here but you can't be from Isle of Man and Ulster at once can you? And your FSE profile is saying you are from Yorkshire ...
[close]

I may live in one place and be from another. I'll inform you that I have very strong roots in Ulster and have spent a lot of time there.
But on the topic, will the Yorkshire team be accepted yet?

This pointless repetition of asking these questions is only going to make the organiser do exactly the opposition of what you wish. McPero has CLEARLY stated that it will be United Kingdom, this means England/Scotland/Northern Ireland/Wales/Yorkshire are in one team. He has also stated that after he may want to host a tournament of Britannia. This most likely include Yorkshire as a team and maybe Ulster as well. Now please stop with these questions, you trolled the thread previously and now you want you're own way. My suggestion is to just accept it. Literally everyone I have spoken to about having a Scottish team or Yorkshire or whatever, have said they wanted to be independent however the organiser has chosen otherwise. Why can't people just accept it for what it is? This is what is wrong with this *Community*. Someone makes the effort to organise and take time out of their life to host an event. And all people do his criticise and be abusive just for making one decision. Now please, just let McPero get on with it and not be scrutinized by people who obviously cannot host a tournament of such magnitude otherwise they would have done it already. <3

But it's forcing people to either not take part (and I know many people who want to) or have to take a nationality they may not identify with. Extra teams would not only allow more, possibly more suitable, people to take part but it means everyone can represent the country they descend from. Not only this but McPero also made this clear: 16:48 - [17e]McPero: Ireland + Ulster is allowed
This goes against his original rule-set so I fail to understand what is so hard about allowing people to represent their nationality. Support is clearly high for this so it makes sense that some people argue in it's case. If you feel a forum is a place for being fed information and not for discussion then may I suggest you think again.

The answer to this is simple, it would either take a while for all these sub counties or countries to get through the tournament. Also there is some nations which wouldn't be able to field a team because there is not enough of them. You couldn't get 10 Ulster players plus substitutes to play? And I do not understand all this about where you are living and where you are from. I'm from the South of England but I live in Yorkshire, does this mean I can participate for Yorkshire as a seperate state? It doesn't make any sense. I'll reiterate what you have clearly missed. The organiser says what goes. He makes the decisions on which nations participate. And the way I see it, Ulster is in the United Kingdom. Its like saying Berkshire should be a team? Its ridiculous. I don't really want to get in Politics in this matter. But Ulster is proudly part of the UK and Scotland have the Queen has a their head of state still. The way the last NWEC was done is that you have the UK and such, why should it be changed for some so called nationalists who are upset because they cannot represent their country? I know its unfair but that's the way of the world. If the British Empire was still around. India/Australia/Parts of Canada would represent the British Empire instead of itself. Now please can we talk about this over steam? I don't want to spam the thread with political jargon and repetition.

I'm talking to McPero on steam at the moment. You pretending to understand Northern Irish politics, is the most out of place thing on this thread. I thought you'd had learned by not that it's not about how big your block of text is...

The fact of the matter is, I don't care about Ulster because it isn't a country, its under the United Kingdom so it falls under that category. I don't have to pretend to know about Northern Irish politics. You are just trying to change the subject because you have obvious falls in your argument and trying to make me look the fool, when actually you are the one provoking an argument.
[close]
I don't see the point of this argument, Ulster is referring to a geographical province in the Island of Ireland, most of the place called Ulster is under the sovereign state of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. To make separate teams for the nations under the UK is entirely up to the person hosting the tournament.
Are you a tough, darn tootin straight shootin soon of a gun, maybe you have what it takes for the 1st Texan.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2013, 06:36:07 pm »
Posting on behalf of Tavington.

Name: Tavington
Steam Name: [91st] Tavington
Nation: The Reich
Why should you be Captain?: It is necessary that a Reich be established, the country may no longer exist but it's accolades and achievements still stand to this very day. I will not take no for an answer, should you object you shall suffer Blitzkrieg.

Don't post something from Tav if you're just gonna argue against it a page later.

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 14, 2013, 06:39:17 pm »
And you Primus should be warned for making quote pyramids. I almost got banned for that.

Are you serious? I was merely just having a conversation.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #177 on: October 14, 2013, 06:40:28 pm »
WHY ARE THERE NO DUTCHIES YET ???

Name: MrSt3fan
Steam Name: MrSt3fan
Nation: The Netherlands

Edit:

Name: MrSt3fan
Steam Name: MrSt3fan
Nation: The Netherlands
Why should you be Captain? Because the Dutch team needs to defend their title and I am here to do so ! :D

Offline Raut

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 14, 2013, 06:41:17 pm »
Steam Name: Raut
Nation: Gorenjska
Why should you be Captain?: I want to represent mighty Gorenjska and server my country proudly!

Offline Blitz

• First Sergeant
  • Repent! For tomorrow you die!
    • View Profile
    • 91st Argyllshire Highlanders
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Peter_Morgan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2013, 06:42:28 pm »
Posting on behalf of Tavington.

Name: Tavington
Steam Name: [91st] Tavington
Nation: The Reich
Why should you be Captain?: It is necessary that a Reich be established, the country may no longer exist but it's accolades and achievements still stand to this very day. I will not take no for an answer, should you object you shall suffer Blitzkrieg.
Please don't start another argument,  I was posting on behalf

Don't post something from Tav if you're just gonna argue against it a page later.
Don't rustle with me as well please.. icba for arguments.
Are you a tough, darn tootin straight shootin soon of a gun, maybe you have what it takes for the 1st Texan.