Author Topic: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]  (Read 124662 times)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2013, 06:05:02 pm »
Spoiler
Name: Jimbob Jenkinz
Steam Name: Jimbob Jenkinz
Nation: Northern Irland
Why you should be Captain?: Cause i fight for irland i love the country i was born there i just love it.

OMG! Are you trolling me are you just stupid? One post before yours i posted that you can make only Ireland or Ireland + Northeren Ireland but not just Northeren Ireland.

So what about the Isle of Man? It's an independent country within the UK.

Please leave thread, you are not from Isle of Man or Ulster. Start acting like regimental leader.

Care to prove any of your accusations?
Not gonna find any proves here but you can't be from Isle of Man and Ulster at once can you? And your FSE profile is saying you are from Yorkshire ...
[close]

I may live in one place and be from another. I'll inform you that I have very strong roots in Ulster and have spent a lot of time there.
But on the topic, will the Yorkshire team be accepted yet?

This pointless repetition of asking these questions is only going to make the organiser do exactly the opposition of what you wish. McPero has CLEARLY stated that it will be United Kingdom, this means England/Scotland/Northern Ireland/Wales/Yorkshire are in one team. He has also stated that after he may want to host a tournament of Britannia. This most likely include Yorkshire as a team and maybe Ulster as well. Now please stop with these questions, you trolled the thread previously and now you want you're own way. My suggestion is to just accept it. Literally everyone I have spoken to about having a Scottish team or Yorkshire or whatever, have said they wanted to be independent however the organiser has chosen otherwise. Why can't people just accept it for what it is? This is what is wrong with this *Community*. Someone makes the effort to organise and take time out of their life to host an event. And all people do his criticise and be abusive just for making one decision. Now please, just let McPero get on with it and not be scrutinized by people who obviously cannot host a tournament of such magnitude otherwise they would have done it already. <3

Why? The answer is quite simple, that's what nation is about! Why force a Scottish or English to make a UK team if they want to make their own? As I previously said, they have their own football teams so why wouldn't they have a team for this tournament too?

Why do I have to be in a Balkan team? Ex Yugoslavia? There's a reason why it's EX. This is a Nation cup and Balkans, Scandinavia, UK are not nations.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:07:39 pm by Gojkov »

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2013, 06:08:06 pm »
Spoiler
Why you should be Captain?: Cause i fight for irland i love the country i was born there i just love it.

OMG! Are you trolling me are you just stupid? One post before yours i posted that you can make only Ireland or Ireland + Northeren Ireland but not just Northeren Ireland.

Please leave thread, you are not from Isle of Man or Ulster. Start acting like regimental leader.

Not gonna find any proves here but you can't be from Isle of Man and Ulster at once can you? And your FSE profile is saying you are from Yorkshire ...
[close]

I may live in one place and be from another. I'll inform you that I have very strong roots in Ulster and have spent a lot of time there.

This pointless repetition of asking these questions is only going to make the organiser do exactly the opposition of what you wish. McPero has CLEARLY stated that it will be United Kingdom, this means England/Scotland/Northern Ireland/Wales/Yorkshire are in one team. He has also stated that after he may want to host a tournament of Britannia. This most likely include Yorkshire as a team and maybe Ulster as well. Now please stop with these questions, you trolled the thread previously and now you want you're own way. My suggestion is to just accept it. Literally everyone I have spoken to about having a Scottish team or Yorkshire or whatever, have said they wanted to be independent however the organiser has chosen otherwise. Why can't people just accept it for what it is? This is what is wrong with this *Community*. Someone makes the effort to organise and take time out of their life to host an event. And all people do his criticise and be abusive just for making one decision. Now please, just let McPero get on with it and not be scrutinized by people who obviously cannot host a tournament of such magnitude otherwise they would have done it already. <3

But it's forcing people to either not take part (and I know many people who want to) or have to take a nationality they may not identify with. Extra teams would not only allow more, possibly more suitable, people to take part but it means everyone can represent the country they descend from. Not only this but McPero also made this clear: 16:48 - [17e]McPero: Ireland + Ulster is allowed
This goes against his original rule-set so I fail to understand what is so hard about allowing people to represent their nationality. Support is clearly high for this so it makes sense that some people argue in it's case. If you feel a forum is a place for being fed information and not for discussion then may I suggest you think again.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2013, 06:09:13 pm »
This chart explains the differences between the UK, Great Britain, British Isles and Crown Dependencies
Spoiler
[close]
Cut4Pride no Northen Ireland flag
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #153 on: October 14, 2013, 06:15:15 pm »
The fact that there are only 16 spots available and having Ulster, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland etc would take up more that 25% of those spaces. McPero has said if it's not full in a  few weeks then he will allow the formation of other Countries like Scotland and Wales out of UK. It's a lot of effort to organise an event such as this and people applying only to Troll isn't going to make it easier. I realise some suggestions for teams are serious but as McPero said, he has allowed the creation of a Ireland/Northern Ireland and will consider other requests.

And Gojkov, TheLedge asked and had permission to make and Captain a Balkan team as he thought it would be the best way to get skilled players in that Region rather than having so single countries from that Balkans.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2013, 06:17:03 pm »
So it's fair that the very large British community has to choose 10 people between them. And yet the Polish community (which is much smaller) get's the same amount of representatives?

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2013, 06:18:14 pm »
The fact that there are only 16 spots available and having Ulster, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland etc would take up more that 25% of those spaces. McPero has said if it's not full in a  few weeks then he will allow the formation of other Countries like Scotland and Wales out of UK. It's a lot of effort to organise an event such as this and people applying only to Troll isn't going to make it easier. I realise some suggestions for teams are serious but as McPero said, he has allowed the creation of a Ireland/Northern Ireland and will consider other requests.

And Gojkov, TheLedge asked and had permission to make and Captain a Balkan team as he thought it would be the best way to get skilled players in that Region rather than having so single countries from that Balkans.
What about countries like Northern Island and the Crown Dependencies which are outside of the United Kingdom?

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2013, 06:18:29 pm »

Pffff, that's because us from the Balkan peninsula have so few players in this game and the worst part is that we don't even know each other.

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2013, 06:19:36 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

But it's forcing people to either not take part (and I know many people who want to) or have to take a nationality they may not identify with. Extra teams would not only allow more, possibly more suitable, people to take part but it means everyone can represent the country they descend from. Not only this but McPero also made this clear: 16:48 - [17e]McPero: Ireland + Ulster is allowed
This goes against his original rule-set so I fail to understand what is so hard about allowing people to represent their nationality. Support is clearly high for this so it makes sense that some people argue in it's case. If you feel a forum is a place for being fed information and not for discussion then may I suggest you think again.

The answer to this is simple, it would either take a while for all these sub counties or countries to get through the tournament. Also there is some nations which wouldn't be able to field a team because there is not enough of them. You couldn't get 10 Ulster players plus substitutes to play? And I do not understand all this about where you are living and where you are from. I'm from the South of England but I live in Yorkshire, does this mean I can participate for Yorkshire as a seperate state? It doesn't make any sense. I'll reiterate what you have clearly missed. The organiser says what goes. He makes the decisions on which nations participate. And the way I see it, Ulster is in the United Kingdom. Its like saying Berkshire should be a team? Its ridiculous. I don't really want to get in Politics in this matter. But Ulster is proudly part of the UK and Scotland have the Queen has a their head of state still. The way the last NWEC was done is that you have the UK and such, why should it be changed for some so called nationalists who are upset because they cannot represent their country? I know its unfair but that's the way of the world. If the British Empire was still around. India/Australia/Parts of Canada would represent the British Empire instead of itself. Now please can we talk about this over steam? I don't want to spam the thread with political jargon and repetition. 

So it's fair that the very large British community has to choose 10 people between them. And yet the Polish community (which is much smaller) get's the same amount of representatives?

What would your solution be? Have two teams of UK?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:22:50 pm by Primus69 »

Offline Blitz

• First Sergeant
  • Repent! For tomorrow you die!
    • View Profile
    • 91st Argyllshire Highlanders
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Peter_Morgan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2013, 06:21:39 pm »
Posting on behalf of Tavington.

Name: Tavington
Steam Name: [91st] Tavington
Nation: The Reich
Why should you be Captain?: It is necessary that a Reich be established, the country may no longer exist but it's accolades and achievements still stand to this very day. I will not take no for an answer, should you object you shall suffer Blitzkrieg.
Are you a tough, darn tootin straight shootin soon of a gun, maybe you have what it takes for the 1st Texan.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2013, 06:22:03 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

The answer to this is simple, it would either take a while for all these sub counties or countries to get through the tournament. Also there is some nations which wouldn't be able to field a team because there is not enough of them. You couldn't get 10 Ulster players plus substitutes to play? And I do not understand all this about where you are living and where you are from. I'm from the South of England but I live in Yorkshire, does this mean I can participate for Yorkshire as a seperate state? It doesn't make any sense. I'll reiterate what you have clearly missed. The organiser says what goes. He makes the decisions on which nations participate. And the way I see it, Ulster is in the United Kingdom. Its like saying Berkshire should be a team? Its ridiculous. I don't really want to get in Politics in this matter. But Ulster is proudly part of the UK and Scotland have the Queen has a their head of state still. The way the last NWEC was done is that you have the UK and such, why should it be changed for some so called nationalists who are upset because they cannot represent their country? I know its unfair but that's the way of the world. If the British Empire was still around. India/Australia/Parts of Canada would represent the British Empire instead of itself. Now please can we talk about this over steam? I don't want to spam the thread with political jargon and repetition.

I'm talking to McPero on steam at the moment. You pretending to understand Northern Irish politics, is the most out of place thing on this thread. I thought you'd had learned by not that it's not about how big your block of text is...

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2013, 06:23:47 pm »

Oh god, POLSKA IS BEST!!!1

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 14, 2013, 06:24:04 pm »

Why should you be Captain?: It is necessary that a Reich be established, the country may no longer exist but it's accolades and achievements still stand to this very day. I will not take no for an answer, should you object you shall suffer Blitzkrieg.

I mean really?! This thread and tournament has gone to hell. We better stick with regimental world cup instead Nation.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:25:46 pm by Gojkov »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #162 on: October 14, 2013, 06:24:43 pm »

i would join this team

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 14, 2013, 06:25:23 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I'm talking to McPero on steam at the moment. You pretending to understand Northern Irish politics, is the most out of place thing on this thread. I thought you'd had learned by not that it's not about how big your block of text is...

The fact of the matter is, I don't care about Ulster because it isn't a country, its under the United Kingdom so it falls under that category. I don't have to pretend to know about Northern Irish politics. You are just trying to change the subject because you have obvious falls in your argument and trying to make me look the fool, when actually you are the one provoking an argument.

Offline Reginald Schneider

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
  • Nick: 60th_Cpt_<snip>
« Reply #164 on: October 14, 2013, 06:26:08 pm »
stahp guis, my screen is lagging  :'(
god of memes
#RaceTo1000 https://i.imgur.com/sQrpb6d.jpg