Author Topic: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]  (Read 125116 times)

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars World Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #135 on: October 14, 2013, 05:34:25 pm »
Name: Jimbob Jenkinz
Steam Name: Jimbob Jenkinz
Nation: Northern Irland
Why you should be Captain?: Cause i fight for irland i love the country i was born there i just love it.

OMG! Are you trolling me are you just stupid? One post before yours i posted that you can make only Ireland or Ireland + Northeren Ireland but not just Northeren Ireland.

So what about the Isle of Man? It's an independent country within the UK.

Please leave thread, you are not from Isle of Man or Ulster. Start acting like regimental leader.

Care to prove any of your accusations?

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2013, 05:36:50 pm »
Why you should be Captain?: Cause i fight for irland i love the country i was born there i just love it.

OMG! Are you trolling me are you just stupid? One post before yours i posted that you can make only Ireland or Ireland + Northeren Ireland but not just Northeren Ireland.

Please leave thread, you are not from Isle of Man or Ulster. Start acting like regimental leader.

Not gonna find any proves here but you can't be from Isle of Man and Ulster at once can you? And your FSE profile is saying you are from Yorkshire ...

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2013, 05:38:06 pm »
Spoiler

Not gonna find any proves here but you can't be from Isle of Man and Ulster at once can you? And your FSE profile is saying you are from Yorkshire ...
[close]

I may live in one place and be from another. I'll inform you that I have very strong roots in Ulster and have spent a lot of time there.
But on the topic, will the Yorkshire team be accepted yet?

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2013, 05:39:11 pm »
 just leave it yeh?
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2013, 05:40:52 pm »
just leave it yeh?
Agreed, would be best if you stopped telling people their nationality Pero. Start acting like a tournament hoster.

Offline hakeruss

• First Sergeant
  • :D:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2013, 05:42:01 pm »
I didn't say that all dont want him. Fact that some not is definetely true and saying that he is the best canditate is not really true. You are not the man who knows everything.
"I know that I know nothing." Sokrat

+1

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
Re: November's Napoleonic Wars European Nations Cup [10v10 Groupfighting]
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2013, 05:47:06 pm »
Please stop spamming with United Kingdom and Scotland, England, Wales ... because it is not sure yet if we will have divided UK
Last replay to you USE

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2013, 05:49:32 pm »
So Scotland, England and Wales can go to all other sport events as independent countries (for example football world cup) but not on 10v10 tournament ? Gg wp. -_-

Offline Czolo

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of 3pp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3pp_XW_Plk_Czolo
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2013, 05:52:00 pm »
Quote from: McPero
Quote from: Czolo
I didn't say that all dont want him. Fact that some not is definetely true and saying that he is the best canditate is not really true. You are not the man who knows everything.
"I know that I know nothing." Sokrat

Pretty not sure what you wanted to say, if anything worth reading.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2013, 05:53:59 pm »
So even though nationality is about your identity in this case. If I identify myself as Northern Irish I have to either play for the UK (although I may not class as British) or Irish (Which I also may not class as). It seems to me you're too scared to go back on something you're clearly wrong on.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2013, 05:55:32 pm »
I completely agree with you Use...

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2013, 05:58:58 pm »
I am secretly Micronesian. Can I lead Taiwan?

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2013, 06:00:56 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I may live in one place and be from another. I'll inform you that I have very strong roots in Ulster and have spent a lot of time there.

This pointless repetition of asking these questions is only going to make the organiser do exactly the opposition of what you wish. McPero has CLEARLY stated that it will be United Kingdom, this means England/Scotland/Northern Ireland/Wales/Yorkshire are in one team. He has also stated that after he may want to host a tournament of Britannia. This most likely include Yorkshire as a team and maybe Ulster as well. Now please stop with these questions, you trolled the thread previously and now you want you're own way. My suggestion is to just accept it. Literally everyone I have spoken to about having a Scottish team or Yorkshire or whatever, have said they wanted to be independent however the organiser has chosen otherwise. Why can't people just accept it for what it is? This is what is wrong with this *Community*. Someone makes the effort to organise and take time out of their life to host an event. And all people do his criticise and be abusive just for making one decision. Now please, just let McPero get on with it and not be scrutinized by people who obviously cannot host a tournament of such magnitude otherwise they would have done it already. <3

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2013, 06:01:20 pm »
This chart explains the differences between the UK, Great Britain, British Isles and Crown Dependencies
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2013, 06:02:33 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

This pointless repetition of asking these questions is only going to make the organiser do exactly the opposition of what you wish. McPero has CLEARLY stated that it will be United Kingdom, this means England/Scotland/Northern Ireland/Wales/Yorkshire are in one team. He has also stated that after he may want to host a tournament of Britannia. This most likely include Yorkshire as a team and maybe Ulster as well. Now please stop with these questions, you trolled the thread previously and now you want you're own way. My suggestion is to just accept it. Literally everyone I have spoken to about having a Scottish team or Yorkshire or whatever, have said they wanted to be independent however the organiser has chosen otherwise. Why can't people just accept it for what it is? This is what is wrong with this *Community*. Someone makes the effort to organise and take time out of their life to host an event. And all people do his criticise and be abusive just for making one decision. Now please, just let McPero get on with it and not be scrutinized by people who obviously cannot host a tournament of such magnitude otherwise they would have done it already. <3
Wise words.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci