75e because it was something the french community had never seen, and we managed to grow up very quickly according to the rest of the others french regiments.
It was simply the best regiment I have been it, we ran during 5-6 months wich can be consider as very short period but what 5 months ! I think we just have been defeated by the 84e and the 91st
At the begining it was just an idea, and thanks to great people, it became (in my opinion ofc) the best french line regiment. Take a look at people who were in the 75e and who helped it a lot, they will all have a "Proud former or ex 75e" in their signature on FSE. The only thing wich was bad in my opinion was the fact we didn't manage to stay alive for a long time according to others regiment we have fought and I regret this.
* It was the best organisation I have seen in a regiment with the greatest french leader I have ever meet.
* We had two compagnies allowing us to face some Army Corps (with the help of the 14pk !) with an excelent coordination on the field.
* A very good level in 1vs1 (EnixBest1vs1LeaderFr).
* Some extremmly well dedicated people like Sinjide, Aexos, Baal-Hadad and some others I forget.
* And especially we were a very close family and not a regiment with 200+ players in their roster.
If you want to know more about the 75e, I suggest you to take a look at this youtube channel, most of our Lb was recorded by Aexos and you can still watch it ! http://www.youtube.com/user/75eregiment
Our trailer made by Sinjide :
Ps : I'm speaking about the "first" 75e wich was led by MacAaron, not by Privatek and Eralorn wich was completly different and as nothing to see.