Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108172 times)

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #570 on: January 05, 2015, 06:51:40 pm »
...   <- cant say anything else :(

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
Re: [EU]Killbox Server Admin application
« Reply #571 on: January 06, 2015, 11:54:35 am »
Admin Application
Dum77
I think I would be a good admin because I will try to make fair judgements and also because I am active regularly.
Not much to say about me, everything you need will be on Steam
None

Denied.

Admin Application

Steam Name: Shepard[2tesHR_Nr16]
 Why would you be a good admin: Cause there are too many wrong players or trollers and i want to stop them. Im an really active player i know all rules and i want to transform  Killbox to a better server

About yourself: My Name is Elia i life in Germany ( Schweinfurt ) Im 14 Years Old. Im an active Player and not a troll.

Current admins that could vouch for you: Nikos

Greetings from Germany  ;)

Accepted. Add Sir Henri in steam for more information.

Steam Name: theQueen. If you don't find it: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054390265/

Why would you be a good admin: I would be a good admin because nothing really gets passed me, I'm careful but with a hard character. I hate trolls, and an overall just guy. My CO's have taught me how to admin a server as I admined several servers already. I'm also very active.

About yourself: I live in France, I'm a Gefreiter in the Nr.27.

Current admins that could vouch for you: I know one admin that i've been friends with a long time, it's Olliver Nicholson AKA Gordon Gray.

Thank you for your time and I hope you accepte me.

I'll think about that. Reason sent to you via private message.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 03:04:29 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Penguin99

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Queeeeeen
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [EU]Killbox Server Ban request.
« Reply #572 on: January 10, 2015, 01:31:41 pm »
  Name of the perpetrator: [1stRRG]_Col_Desant, [1stRRG]_Cpt_Robert, [1stRRG]_PvtII_Sailor_UA and IIIKOJIOJIO

How did he break the rules: Tk on purpose after I tked by accident when he walked in front of me and insults, serveral times.

Date and time of the rule violation: about 10 past 1 french time. The the 10th of january 2015.

Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=372696001 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=372695726 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=372695234 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=372695404
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=372695492
Those are the links to screenshots I took when the incident happened.

Thannk you for your time and this is why i posted for an admin application. ;D

Offline Ruul

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 10, 2015, 10:15:35 pm »
  Name you got banned: DamnNigga
  Date and time when you were banned:10/01/2015(DD/MM/YYYY) around 9 pm GMT 0
  Reason for the ban: Using a cavalry musket without bayonet
  Why should we unban you: I wasn't aware of the bayonet rule and when admin warned me I couldn't understand what he was saying. After I logged back in and I tried to ask what the reason was but I think admin thought I was not taking him seriously. I'm very sorry about not reading the rules, if I get unbanned I will always obey them without doubt.

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
  • Side: Union
« Reply #574 on: January 10, 2015, 11:25:20 pm »
  Why should we unban you: I wasn't aware of the bayonet rule and when admin warned me I couldn't understand what he was saying. After I logged back in and I tried to ask what the reason was but I think admin thought I was not taking him seriously. I'm very sorry about not reading the rules, if I get unbanned I will always obey them without doubt.

did the admin warn you so you could change or did he just ban you instantly??

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 10, 2015, 11:29:50 pm »
lel dat name  8)
<3

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 11, 2015, 02:07:38 pm »
Good server.  :P

Offline iLegit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_Rct_iLegit
« Reply #577 on: January 13, 2015, 06:00:33 pm »

I banned him after three warnings for offensive name. I kicked him for it. Slayed him. No response. So I just temp banned.

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
  • Side: Union
« Reply #578 on: January 13, 2015, 06:13:04 pm »

I banned him after three warnings for offensive name. I kicked him for it. Slayed him. No response. So I just temp banned.
Ok thx for telling now it solved :) and DamnNigga when an admin is warning you you should not obay what he is saying

Offline Karin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 16, 2015, 05:59:55 pm »
Admin Application

Steam Name: Karin

About yourself: I live in Germany and I'm 13 years old . I'm a Gefreiter in the kk_FJB_Nr1 . I'm active and was an Admin too on 59th_Jailbreak so I know what I have to do if I be Admin .

Why would you be a good admin: I often play on Killbox and I see that someone insult other or teamkill . So if I be Admin I will Play every day on Killbox to look that nobody insult or teamkill others  .

Current Admins that could vouch for you: [RainboxKnight] Oliver Nicolson]

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 01:54:47 pm by Karin »

Offline Wermat159

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: [EU]Killbox Server Admin application Wermat
« Reply #580 on: January 17, 2015, 12:58:10 pm »
Steam name: Wermat159
Why would you be a good admin? : Because I'm a fair person, I will be active enough, and I won't use my admin powers to the wrong way.
About yourself : I am 16 years old, Im a mature person, I hate trolls and will slay,kick them if they troll. Im in the Nr27 regiment. My rank is a jaeger (Private), no offence but there are less admins on the server who are active.
 Current admins that could vouch for you: Nr27_TheQueen

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 18, 2015, 02:38:55 pm »
Steam name: Wermat159
Why would you be a good admin? : Because I'm a fair person, I will be active enough, and I won't use my admin powers to the wrong way.
About yourself : I am 16 years old, Im a mature person, I hate trolls and will slay,kick them if they troll. Im in the Nr27 regiment. My rank is a jaeger (Private), no offence but there are less admins on the server who are active.
 Current admins that could vouch for you: Nr27_TheQueen

Admin Application

Steam Name: Karin

About yourself: I live in Germany and I'm 13 years old . I'm a Gefreiter in the kk_FJB_Nr1 .

Why would you be a good admin: I often play on Killbox and I see that someone insult other or teamkill . So if I be Admin I will Play every day on Killbox to look that nobody insult or teamkill others  .

Current Admins that could vouch for you: Nobody could vouch for me .

Both denied. You weren't really active in the community until now, so you shouldn't get adminship by the first post you are doing on this forums.
Do an other application in a few weeks if you feel ready and known enough to become an admin.

Greetings
Ted
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline [88th]Movement

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 19, 2015, 08:17:38 am »
  Name you got banned: Dickheadmedalone
  Date and time when you were banned: idk anymore
  Reason for the ban: Unfriendly name..
  Why should we unban you: it was a inside joke and i like killbox

Offline De_Caulaincourt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 25, 2015, 12:36:25 am »
  Name you got banned: Gland_Blanc
  Date and time when you were banned: euuuuh long ago....like 1 month perhaps more.
  Reason for the ban: Offensive name (Gland_Blanc is french and means White_Dick) I avow that i got warned but i never thought it would be a ban reason. I thought the ban would be temporary and this is why i've been so long to ask for unban (and too cause it was examination time and i didn't had many time to play).
  Why should we unban you: Cause i'm kind. More seriously cause i understand the admin point of view even if i think the joke name was not that much of a problem (mainly cause being in french not a lot of ppl could understand it) and not so offensive but if the admin judge it offensing i won't use it anymore on your server even if we are a full team of Glands and we were playing together that day, if i remember right we were 3 to get banned. I don't know if the others already asked for unban (as said haven't played a lot these days). I ask unbaning cause i love killbox and i'd like to get back on it

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 29, 2015, 10:17:17 pm »
  Name of the perpetrator: Maru and Inspector_Javert
  How did he break the rules:Teamkilling
  Date and time of the rule violation: 29/1/15 Around 21:00 GMT
  Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog):
Spoiler

[close]