Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 925933 times)

Offline Sharko

• First Lieutenant
  • Former 15th Hussar Lt, 3rdFG Cpt, 92nd Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG_Cpl_Andrew_Vaughan
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #1440 on: January 04, 2014, 03:18:40 am »
Spoiler
A succesful day 1 :)

About the server? NWL_1st_6 was fine. Which server was laggy?
NWL_2nd_3
was quite bad, i had 110 ping and i live in London and others were pretty bad.

All people with high pings or just some of them?

Question to 7tes and 63e, also to 25th and 23e:
What was your experience with the servers? Maybe I can fix this if its really a serverside problem.
Who hosts your servers ?
[close]
Hetzner.de

7te said they had very good pings, but their opponent didn't (may be NA's)

Looks like this is not a server related problem.
[/quote]

It was strange i had 30ish ping and others had as high as 120 ping. but too say its a client problem im not sure about there were too many with very high pings to make that seem logical imo.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1441 on: January 04, 2014, 06:39:46 am »
On our last match in NWL last season, people from UK pings were the ones spiking to 100-140.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1442 on: January 04, 2014, 06:47:25 am »
A succesful day 1 :)

About the server? NWL_1st_6 was fine. Which server was laggy?
NWL_2nd_3
was quite bad, i had 110 ping and i live in London and others were pretty bad.

All people with high pings or just some of them?

Question to 7tes and 63e, also to 25th and 23e:
What was your experience with the servers? Maybe I can fix this if its really a serverside problem.

Yea half was 140+ because NA, but some UK were 80-90... Only a few I saw below 50 on our side (0 Germans)

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: January 04, 2014, 09:42:23 am »
Why do you hate St3fan so much McPero, wtf?!
I do not.

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
« Reply #1444 on: January 04, 2014, 01:46:58 pm »
23e did have some lag issues (most pings were over 80)
Not using this as an excuse of course, the 25th had the upper hand. But to answer your question, yes, the 23e did have some lag issues.

Good Linebattle though !

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: January 04, 2014, 01:48:36 pm »
If the servers are hosted in Germany is it possible that the high pings were caused by the fact that german servers are most used and so have a high volume of traffic.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #1446 on: January 04, 2014, 01:50:37 pm »
Apologies if you felt it was underhanded on our part one of our NCOs took it upon himself to take a look at the teamspeak to ensure fair play. On the other hand i would like to say that at the end of the day the rules were Broken and we would not have reported it if we felt that the 5e needed him in order to play with at least 15 men, I would also like to add that any other opponents of ours are welcome to come onto our teamspeak before our match. I would also like to say that while you may think that us checking no rules are broken Lacks maturity at the end of the day in our experience most regiments cannot be trusted entirely and this whole incident has proved us correct. If he had wanted to invite with the 5e because as because you say he was around and is a nice guy he could have done it in and event where invites were not against the rules. Look at it this way primus knows a lot of very good people who could invite for us during NWL and then we would dominate the league, however doing this would make the whole point of it it being two regiments against each other invalid.

May be a bit long but I just wanted to make sure you understand where we are coming from, like I have said we have nothing against the 5e as the provided us with a very nice and competitive match.

You should formally appeal and IVe ought to be disqualified from that match. There is reasonable evidence to prove that those invites played a crucial role in their victory, so it makes sense that something is done.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
« Reply #1447 on: January 04, 2014, 01:58:28 pm »

You should formally appeal and IVe ought to be disqualified from that match. There is reasonable evidence to prove that those invites played a crucial role in their victory, so it makes sense that something is done.

What if we absolutely don't care of what you think ? Seems you have nothing to do with this.
And it wasn't the entire IVe, it was the skirmishers regiment.

So we already said we were sorry, and we accept any sentence from NWL hosters and not from a random guy.

Offline Pumti

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stand Brave Men!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pummo
« Reply #1448 on: January 04, 2014, 02:17:02 pm »
Where is the scores from 3rd league?

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: January 04, 2014, 03:05:36 pm »

What if we absolutely don't care of what you think ? Seems you have nothing to do with this.

So we already said we were sorry, and we accept any sentence from NWL hosters and not from a random guy.

Dont know if Evan meant to disqualify the whole IVe, probably just the 5e in that game? Just make it a 10-0 victory for the 3rdFG cuz the 5e broke the rules and then lets put it behind us and move on.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1450 on: January 04, 2014, 03:06:22 pm »
Spoiler

Dont know if Evan meant to disqualify the whole IVe, probably just the 5e in that game? Just make it a 10-0 victory for the 3rdFG cuz the 5e broke the rules and then lets put it behind us and move on.
[close]
What Carolus said sounds good to me, I'm sure most 3rdFG would agree.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LameHorse

• First Lieutenant
  • Steam: Lame_Horse, Nr24_Gren_LameHorse
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LameHorse
« Reply #1451 on: January 04, 2014, 03:15:17 pm »

Well being that Evanovic is involved with the NWL league I think his sentiments are completely relevant, he is allowed to uphold his opinion like everyone else.

nr24 is literally the best umad

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #1452 on: January 04, 2014, 03:23:54 pm »
I see 92nd is very happy about their victory over 22nd.
Aren't we allowed to be happy?  ::)

Na m8, not allowed.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #1453 on: January 04, 2014, 03:26:39 pm »
If the servers are hosted in Germany is it possible that the high pings were caused by the fact that german servers are most used and so have a high volume of traffic.

German connection hubs worst EU, literally.

opps...

Offline LameHorse

• First Lieutenant
  • Steam: Lame_Horse, Nr24_Gren_LameHorse
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LameHorse
« Reply #1454 on: January 04, 2014, 03:27:25 pm »
Please don't double post Pride and take it to private messaging.

nr24 is literally the best umad