Author Topic: St3fan's Server Hosting - Quality Servers For Quality Prices  (Read 57268 times)

Offline HerculesBG

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13thRS Death
  • Side: Neutral
Re: St3fan's Server Hosting - Whigs & Tories Deal!
« Reply #255 on: September 26, 2015, 02:04:29 pm »
Well I will be honest for EU people ping is 10-50 which is awesome .He is the Cheapest around.Dont be stupid to waste your money to people like artic servers,dodo hosting,mark mods or the 59th .I will tell you how are things for example 30 slots from stefan is 6 euro, tim is 7.59 30 slots euro markmods 10 euro 24 slots , dodo servers 8 euro 24 slots i wont even coment artic servers.You decide where to get your server but in NW community he is the best at this moment.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:06:50 pm by HerculesBG »

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 26, 2015, 02:18:45 pm »
St3fan is love st3fan is life.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #257 on: September 26, 2015, 04:24:51 pm »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 26, 2015, 04:57:28 pm »

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2015, 09:04:06 pm »
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
Re: St3fan's Server Hosting - Christmas Special!
« Reply #261 on: December 20, 2015, 01:47:40 pm »
To celebrate christmas and the start of a new year, for every 200 slot server you get, you get a free 50 slot server for the lifetime of the 200 slot server! For every 150 to 190 slot server, you get a free 30 slot server for the lifetime of the 150-190 slot server! Merry christmas and a happy new year guys!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:29:06 am by MrSt3fan »

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 20, 2015, 02:21:14 pm »
To celebrate christmas and the start of a new year, for every 200 slot server you get, you get a free 50 slot server for the lifetime of the 200 slot server! For every 100 to 190 slot server, you get a free 30 slot server for the lifetime of the 100-190 slot server! Merry christmas and a happy new year guys!

St3fan the real MVP
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #263 on: December 20, 2015, 05:37:25 pm »
<3 hosts my csgo server that our team never uses

much thanks

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2015, 03:11:08 am »
Well I will be honest for EU people ping is 10-50 which is awesome .He is the Cheapest around.Dont be stupid to waste your money to people like artic servers,dodo hosting,mark mods or the 59th .I will tell you how are things for example 30 slots from stefan is 6 euro, tim is 7.59 30 slots euro markmods 10 euro 24 slots , dodo servers 8 euro 24 slots i wont even coment artic servers.You decide where to get your server but in NW community he is the best at this moment.

Someone is talking rubbish  - indeed Stefan is a good server host -  the 59th and Stefan share the same server host...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 11:04:58 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #265 on: December 23, 2015, 10:22:15 am »

Someone is talking rubbish  - indeed Stefan is a good serevr host -  the 59th and Stefan share the same server host...

He's talking about the prices, Stefan offers a much better price (and service for that matter) compared to yours. :)

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 24, 2015, 11:04:25 pm »

Someone is talking rubbish  - indeed Stefan is a good serevr host -  the 59th and Stefan share the same server host...

He's talking about the prices, Stefan offers a much better price (and service for that matter) compared to yours. :)

We charge the same price and offer the same service. why? because we have the same server provider.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 11:06:38 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #267 on: December 25, 2015, 05:39:38 am »
You have the same server provider? Strange...I seem to recall when Kaide entered the 3rdKGL teamspeak and spent two hours bragging I certanly recall him saying the 59th infact had the fastest and best servers in NW so, it seems what you saying is not very offical or true to me. Afterall why would he not tell the truth about that?

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 25, 2015, 05:59:40 pm »
You have the same server provider? Strange...I seem to recall when Kaide entered the 3rdKGL teamspeak and spent two hours bragging I certanly recall him saying the 59th infact had the fastest and best servers in NW so, it seems what you saying is not very offical or true to me. Afterall why would he not tell the truth about that?

Stefan helped us out and we moved to his server provider (Kaide doesn't own the servers) Tim owns the server. For quality and Price Stefan and our server host is the best.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 06:04:47 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #269 on: December 25, 2015, 07:51:59 pm »
My hardcore Minecraft regiment is looking for a good minecraft server to house our 400 members. Can you provide a Minecraft server that can sustain us?

jk. Merry Christmas Stefan  ;)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]