Author Topic: [K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee [New OP]  (Read 392108 times)

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee [New OP]
« Reply #4230 on: October 12, 2014, 07:16:41 pm »
Did your dads teach you to dance to such high standards that you have shown us today Peter??
Yes they did. They would hit me if I didn't.  :'(

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #4231 on: October 12, 2014, 07:18:47 pm »
kek to both you and Slop
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: October 12, 2014, 07:31:20 pm »
wow slurk you lost to fireboy, i think it's time that you're taken out back and shot

i never even faced him, he was on the other side of the bracket you noob
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4233 on: October 13, 2014, 12:48:35 am »
I got 3rd place in a duel tournament, representing K-KA.
pfff why not first Sleek?

i cant beat jackie im sorry  :'(

noice 1, which turd lost to firebad though...

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #4234 on: October 13, 2014, 12:05:27 pm »
Dunno but I bet he's better than you Pride.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: October 13, 2014, 03:59:10 pm »
Do you use that kind of language around your mother?!!?
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #4236 on: October 13, 2014, 04:12:08 pm »

Probably he's a chav after all

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: October 13, 2014, 04:45:24 pm »

Probably he's a chav after all

Ew, I didn't know I was in a regiment with some scummy pleb, remove him please

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: October 13, 2014, 04:47:20 pm »
Name one "chavvish" quality I posses you tits.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: October 13, 2014, 04:47:57 pm »
CONNOR

rekd

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: October 13, 2014, 04:48:18 pm »
CONNOR

rekd

Conor* you fucking English wanker.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: October 13, 2014, 04:50:55 pm »
CONNOR

rekd

I'll tear off your dick and and fry it in my haggis for that comment m5

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Lt_Shortshorts
« Reply #4242 on: October 13, 2014, 05:18:41 pm »
Last time I checked you were and still are British Fungus. You should speak the Queen's English like a good subject.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: October 13, 2014, 05:33:22 pm »
Alba gu bràth!!

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: October 13, 2014, 06:23:16 pm »
CONNOR

rekd

I'll tear off your dick and and fry it in my haggis for that comment m5

en espanol por favor por que yo no entiendo que tu dieces
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow