Author Topic: [K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee [New OP]  (Read 392050 times)

Offline MaHuD

• Major
    • View Profile
    • Reveran
  • Nick: MaHuD
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee [Is recruiting EU/NA players]
« Reply #1605 on: May 30, 2013, 06:11:01 pm »
Call Vincenzzo a dick, then you ll be sure, that you ll end your forum career with awesome amount of posts.
Are you having trouble at English or are you just too lazy to write understandable sentences?
[18:51] <Evanovic> Mahud can I nominate you for best villian 2013?

Offline Rydog

• Captain
  • uwotm8
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1606 on: May 30, 2013, 06:12:45 pm »
Call Vincenzzo a dick, then you ll be sure, that you ll end your forum career with awesome amount of posts.
Are you having trouble at English or are you just too lazy to write understandable sentences?

Eh... MaHuD I perfectly understood what he said, I think he just missed 2 apostrophes and misplaced a comma.

"Call Vincenzo a dick, then you'll be sure that you'll end your forum career with awesome amount of posts"

Not hard?

Also its trouble with English  8)

Offline 1stNOG_IDF

• First Lieutenant
  • I will forever serve Israel, the Jewish Homeland.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stNOG_Overlord_IDF
« Reply #1607 on: May 30, 2013, 06:15:06 pm »
Why can't we all be friendsD:

Offline Rydog

• Captain
  • uwotm8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: May 30, 2013, 06:17:37 pm »
Why can't we all be friendsD:

We are!  :-*

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak

Offline Rydog

• Captain
  • uwotm8
    • View Profile

Offline MaHuD

• Major
    • View Profile
    • Reveran
« Reply #1611 on: May 30, 2013, 06:39:36 pm »

Eh... MaHuD I perfectly understood what he said, I think he just missed 2 apostrophes and misplaced a comma.

"Call Vincenzo a dick, then you'll be sure that you'll end your forum career with awesome amount of posts"

Not hard?

I was going to write "with" but then I was like, I am probably wrong... I will just change into at!

Also didn't he forget to write a or an ? In addition, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would it a person get an awesome amount of posts if they call Vince a dick?
Also, I have called him a dick before and I am still around so it double doesn't make sense!

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #1612 on: May 30, 2013, 06:41:57 pm »
It was jokes by warder nub. Lets talk a glass of whiskey and fak grammur n speels.

Offline Rydog

• Captain
  • uwotm8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: May 30, 2013, 06:42:54 pm »
Spoiler

Not hard?

I was going to write "with" but then I was like, I am probably wrong... I will just change into at!

Also didn't he forget to write a or an ? In addition, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would it a person get an awesome amount of posts if they call Vince a dick?
Also, I have called him a dick before and I am still around so it double doesn't make sense!
[close]

I think he means if he calls Vince a dick with his 1337th post, then he'll get banned, leaving him with 1337 posts. Which is... awesome.

obviously he won't get bannedd, only joke, y u heff 2 b med

Offline MaHuD

• Major
    • View Profile
    • Reveran
« Reply #1614 on: May 30, 2013, 06:50:28 pm »
Spoiler

Not hard?

[close]

I think he means if he calls Vince a dick with his 1337th post, then he'll get banned, leaving him with 1337 posts. Which is... awesome.

Ok I get it.

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
« Reply #1615 on: May 30, 2013, 07:17:01 pm »

Not hard?

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #1616 on: May 30, 2013, 07:21:24 pm »
Spoiler

Not hard?

[close]

why u haf use small text people can no read and it make dem mad u troll

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: May 30, 2013, 08:58:53 pm »
Spoiler

Not hard?

[close]

why u haf use small text people can no read and it make dem mad u troll
quotes, quotes everywhere. And sorry, MaHuD for mistakes, I'm lazy ^.^

Offline MaHuD

• Major
    • View Profile
    • Reveran
« Reply #1618 on: May 30, 2013, 10:44:14 pm »
Oh it's OK, I actually guessed that you were lazy but wanted to make sure. It's a sort of training, reading the thoughts / essence behind a post!
Thank you for helping with my training.

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: May 30, 2013, 11:06:48 pm »
Anyway MaHuD from...CoR?