Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 171861 times)

Offline Barraclough

• Major
  • melee is overrated
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #1140 on: August 14, 2014, 05:24:02 pm »
hi guys tbh nw is getting boring for me, and I'm leaving the community but I'll still be on FSE and attending events when my PC gets fixed
The reg with the best memes by far. Not even a contest. Also decent at shooting I guess.
The best reg in the world apparently

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 14, 2014, 05:47:54 pm »
L.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:27:42 pm by Nipplestockings »

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: August 14, 2014, 05:48:44 pm »
hay guys i leave fse, pls tell nice words about me and try to make me not to leave the community <3 luv u :*

*snip*, refrain please.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:38:28 pm by Apollo »

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1143 on: August 16, 2014, 07:27:10 pm »
I'm leaving the community for this night, I'll be coming back tomorrow.
k
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
« Reply #1144 on: August 17, 2014, 02:35:18 am »
The other day I came to a sad realisation.

The fact of the matter is that I think I've left the community.  :'(

It is isnt something that I planned to happen - it just sort of naturally evolved. I figured out that I haven't been to a line battle, played NW seriously or been part of a regiment in the last 2 months . . . and I cant even remember the last time I posted on this forum. Due to fact that I have no plans to start playing again, I am hear to say my goodbyes.

I have been part of this community for the last 2 years and I have very much enjoyed my time here and hope that you too have enjoyed my presence here even though I've posted some pretty stupid stuff at times. We've been through the ups and downs and whatever you think about its current stance, this community is certainly unique as Im pretty sure you cant find "lb's" elsewhere. Below I have devoted a spoiler to the peeps who made my time here extra special but I would like to say that I really like all of you, and I would like to thank all you for the past 2 years because without you, this community would not exist :D (even though some of you can be really annoying from time to time). I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck for the future both within the world of NW and in IRL.

Special Peeps - If I missed you, Im sowwy.
Vilhlem, The Master of Coin and Chief Oil Excavator
Dainyel, The "quickly quickly quickly" Im not creative enough to give you a worthy name, so deal with it
Griff, The winner of the Physics Prize
Heretic, the dynamic leader
Rupert, the Runescape Warrior
Reginald, the snip
Peter Broetz, the spreader and Nr.60 highlord
Jelly, the pyramid architect
Marks, the bachgen Cymraeg
Arcturus, the Aberdeen Angus
Hairywhereo, the legend
Matty, the melee god
Morgan, the MORGAN!
Frithbiscuit, 63meme HighLord
Ketchup, the custard infidel
PoshPanda, Lord Poshington of Panda Town
ArJackson, the mysterious accent person
Angelo Lewia, also has mysterious accent (ArJackson identical twin)
[close]

Dont get me wrong I will still be gaming, most likely ETW, AE2 and PW - so I may see you around still :D
And for those that had the "privilege" (not really) I hope you enjoyed my music and I hope your headphones RIP.

"So fill to me the parting glass, goodnight and joy be with you all!"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! You missed me btw in your list  :-*

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #1145 on: August 18, 2014, 03:20:15 am »
I left several months back for various reasons but decided to come out of retirement for a few short months. Well, this time I must go and it is rather final. In a week and a half I'll be shipping out for the US Navy. I'll keep this short because there's no need for long, dramatic paragraphs glamorizing my time in the community which I know isn't as well known as others' but this game - and MM - is special to me and has been a part of my life for 3 or 4 years now. I found MM through Crusader - we had been in a Native clan together (BrC) and I joined his MM regiment, the 5te Kurmark Landwehr. I loved the mod but the regiment disbanded. Not long after, I found the game with another BrC friend of mine, Sandman (some of you might remember him). Sandman wasn't the most polite person but his leadership skills left an impression on me that I won't forget. We rolled as the 13th Prussian Rifles for a while, with a leadership change later down the road. But after a while, I decided to strike out on my own and formed the 7de Belgische Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie. It was tough but I persevered and the regiment flourished with some really great guys. We were never the best - though we did have some of the best shots and some of the best melee fighters in our ranks - but we always stuck together and had fun. They were the greatest guys I've ever ran with. We ran for almost 3 years under a few different names. The 7de, the 36ste Belgische Bataljon Jagers, the Chasseurs Leloup. If you happen to pick up one of these guys in your regiment, hold on to him because they're the best guys to be around.

I want to thank Millander, for letting me run with him and the 15e for these last few months. I hope I brought my fair share of glory to the regiment, capturing flags, storming breaches and ramparts. Serving under Millander was truly an honor, I haven't seen such a talented leader since serving under Sandman years and years ago. I wish this game and this community the best of luck in the future years, it's a truly wonderful community and the experience has made a lasting mark on myself. Good luck guys, and keep the random deserts thundering with gunfire. The cardboard bird will be watching over you.

-Waffleborn

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1146 on: August 18, 2014, 04:12:40 am »
Spoiler
I left several months back for various reasons but decided to come out of retirement for a few short months. Well, this time I must go and it is rather final. In a week and a half I'll be shipping out for the US Navy. I'll keep this short because there's no need for long, dramatic paragraphs glamorizing my time in the community which I know isn't as well known as others' but this game - and MM - is special to me and has been a part of my life for 3 or 4 years now. I found MM through Crusader - we had been in a Native clan together (BrC) and I joined his MM regiment, the 5te Kurmark Landwehr. I loved the mod but the regiment disbanded. Not long after, I found the game with another BrC friend of mine, Sandman (some of you might remember him). Sandman wasn't the most polite person but his leadership skills left an impression on me that I won't forget. We rolled as the 13th Prussian Rifles for a while, with a leadership change later down the road. But after a while, I decided to strike out on my own and formed the 7de Belgische Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie. It was tough but I persevered and the regiment flourished with some really great guys. We were never the best - though we did have some of the best shots and some of the best melee fighters in our ranks - but we always stuck together and had fun. They were the greatest guys I've ever ran with. We ran for almost 3 years under a few different names. The 7de, the 36ste Belgische Bataljon Jagers, the Chasseurs Leloup. If you happen to pick up one of these guys in your regiment, hold on to him because they're the best guys to be around.

I want to thank Millander, for letting me run with him and the 15e for these last few months. I hope I brought my fair share of glory to the regiment, capturing flags, storming breaches and ramparts. Serving under Millander was truly an honor, I haven't seen such a talented leader since serving under Sandman years and years ago. I wish this game and this community the best of luck in the future years, it's a truly wonderful community and the experience has made a lasting mark on myself. Good luck guys, and keep the random deserts thundering with gunfire. The cardboard bird will be watching over you.

-Waffleborn
[close]
Please no :'(

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #1147 on: August 18, 2014, 04:37:55 am »
Spoiler

-Waffleborn
[close]

Best of luck in the Navy, bud.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: August 18, 2014, 06:23:02 am »

-Waffleborn

Quak on brotha

You will forever be known as Daftney "The reader of manuals"
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: August 21, 2014, 07:23:33 pm »
So I'd like to say I'm leaving. But when I did that before it was for four months.

So who knows? I will be back at some point though.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #1150 on: August 21, 2014, 09:17:18 pm »
So I'd like to say I'm leaving. But when I did that before it was for four months.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #1151 on: August 21, 2014, 09:30:53 pm »

Bye

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #1152 on: August 22, 2014, 03:00:28 am »

bye Mack  :'(

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: August 29, 2014, 07:37:30 pm »
Bye all

Computer reasons and I'm taking this to break away :3
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #1154 on: August 29, 2014, 09:25:58 pm »
Bye all

Computer reasons and I'm taking this to break away :3
Peace out homedog