Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 171963 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #1470 on: May 14, 2015, 08:51:04 pm »
Why is it that so many people use autism and cancer as part of their normal vocabulary when they don't do anything but bitch and moan to "fix" the problems they deem 'autistic' or 'cancerous'?
I think it's something all the zzehth fanboys started doing after he did then it just grew
First off, unlike yourself i don't turned on by different cultures ya fuckin weeb, and I certainly ain't a fan boy. Second, Zzehth nor I created those terms, but autists like yourself just make it easy to use. Third off, I don't plan to fix NA cancer, I just plan to annoy the fuck out of it.

I'll just assume your first two points were directed towards Waste and your third towards me.
Yeah. Hey JDF, I like you.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1471 on: May 14, 2015, 09:01:05 pm »
Why is it that so many people use autism and cancer as part of their normal vocabulary when they don't do anything but bitch and moan to "fix" the problems they deem 'autistic' or 'cancerous'?
I think it's something all the zzehth fanboys started doing after he did then it just grew
First off, unlike yourself i don't turned on by different cultures ya fuckin weeb, and I certainly ain't a fan boy. Second, Zzehth nor I created those terms, but autists like yourself just make it easy to use. Third off, I don't plan to fix NA cancer, I just plan to annoy the fuck out of it.

I'll just assume your first two points were directed towards Waste and your third towards me.
Woah, i never said anything about you. I like zzehth i just always remember him saying cancer and autism

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1472 on: May 14, 2015, 09:55:14 pm »

Woah, i never said anything about you. I like zzehth i just always remember him saying cancer and autism

Congrats you transported the drama from TNWL to here
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #1473 on: May 14, 2015, 09:56:48 pm »
if you think something can be dramatic on the internet, you may want to rethink the life that you don't have

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1474 on: May 14, 2015, 09:59:37 pm »
:'(

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1475 on: May 14, 2015, 10:01:19 pm »
if you think something can be dramatic on the internet, you may want to rethink the life that you don't have

Tell me more about the life I don't have.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #1476 on: May 14, 2015, 10:08:26 pm »

i cant son, because there is literally nothing there

you need to make that journey by yourself

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1477 on: May 14, 2015, 10:11:37 pm »

That was almost good enough to put in my sig

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1478 on: May 14, 2015, 11:53:36 pm »

i cant son, because there is literally nothing there

you need to make that journey by yourself
<'3

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1479 on: May 15, 2015, 12:10:32 am »
Bob is my life tho.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Suns

« Reply #1480 on: May 15, 2015, 01:50:08 am »
If you plan to annoy the fuck out of it, then why are you becoming one yourself? Your animosity meter is near that of cancer/autism. Seriously, this is what encourages cancer and autism to be produced. We cannot be bickering amongst each other when the greater enemy lies far away. Safe for the time being when we're busy fighting among ourselves. It turns us all into cancer and autism this way...

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1481 on: May 15, 2015, 01:52:06 am »

Congrats you transported the drama from TNWL to here
Dis ain't drama and dis aint TNWL, THIS IS WASTAA

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1482 on: May 15, 2015, 02:18:40 am »
Settle down guys. This is a thread about leaving the community, so please keep it pleasant.

Edit: Page 100, lets start a new one to leave the old squabbles behind.