Author Topic: ♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]  (Read 562174 times)

Offline John Smith

• First Sergeant
  • "I swear Pocahontas told me she was 18"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Kiwi_JohnSmith
  • Side: Neutral
Good luck with your future endeavors maximus  ;D
If you see a sheep it is probably mine

Offline John Smith

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Sorry I missed training, had to make a beer run  8)

do you have monteiths in america?

Offline Sandford

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg Honor Ojczyzna
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Rotmistrz_Sandford
Sorry I missed training, had to make a beer run  8)

do you have monteiths in america?
Don't believe I've heard of those  ???

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
Was a good run Maximus,  a very good run. Sad to see all the people I "grew" up with in this community leaving left and right.

Offline Sandford

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg Honor Ojczyzna
    • View Profile
Oh, right, forgot this, Good Luck Maximus! I'm sure those of us that knew you already miss ya in the regiment, and those that didn't get to know you, they missed out. I know I miss ya buddy. I remember the first few nights Pepper and Ice weren't here, and we were left in charge. Shit, looking back, we were headless chickens. But it was manageable. I mean, whenever something happened, we had each others backs, and kept the PLG to the same standard it's put through when Pepper and Ice are at the reins. Hell, It was great working as a two man team. Like wingmen, but I wouldn't pick up chicks with you  8) (kidding :P ). I hope you're able to work everything out, and that fate smiles upon you, granting you whatever your heart desires. See ya around in ts buddy.

Offline John Smith

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Oh, right, forgot this, Good Luck Maximus! I'm sure those of us that knew you already miss ya in the regiment, and those that didn't get to know you, they missed out. I know I miss ya buddy. I remember the first few nights Pepper and Ice weren't here, and we were left in charge. Shit, looking back, we were headless chickens. But it was manageable. I mean, whenever something happened, we had each others backs, and kept the PLG to the same standard it's put through when Pepper and Ice are at the reins. Hell, It was great working as a two man team. Like wingmen, but I wouldn't pick up chicks with you  8) (kidding :P ). I hope you're able to work everything out, and that fate smiles upon you, granting you whatever your heart desires. See ya around in ts buddy.

Never leave me sandford

Offline Sandford

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg Honor Ojczyzna
    • View Profile

Never leave me sandford

I won't bb  :-*

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I saw this on YouTube, and John Smith came to mind... That damn Kiwi is in my head now!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcE5aDTszrY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline John Smith

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
I saw this on YouTube, and John Smith came to mind... That damn Kiwi is in my head now!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcE5aDTszrY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Shit! I knew this day would come, To the sheepmobile!

Offline Lumen

• Second Lieutenant
  • Your local Afro aficionado/cocoa connoisseur.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Uffz_Koz
Oh the world would never know,
The chaos that you would sow,
The seeds of wrath in a cup,
And it knows it's time is up,
When Maximus is gone,
The PLG won't take long,
To prove to the earth,
that the shouts would be heard,
Anger and hate.
Maximus's legacy,
Will be more than it can be,
Enemies cannot see,
The rage that flows through
the Polish blood in our veins,
Nothing more they can do,
Until the wounds clean when it rains,
The Lancers will have their way,
When it is Maximus' day.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Great tribute! Deffinately a big part of my history in the game just left...

Offline ICEArmy

• Private
  • [1erPLG]MjrCv_Ice
    • View Profile
Well the time has come my friends. After months of inactivity and over 3 long years of MM and NW it is finally time to for this saga to come to an end. It was fun while it lasted especially since I've ran with the same people since 2011 itself. I will still be in TS and all I just think it's time to quit NW for good. I wish the PLG and and IXe Corps the best of luck with all it endeavors and hope to see you guys around.

Best Wishes,
                                                                                                                               Maximus(18e,2e,9te,1stFKI,1erVL,1erPLG)
                                                                                                                                G.I. Jose

P.S. See you guys in L'aigle  ;)

Maximus, you were the one who got me in this game and we have been in every single regiment together. You will be missed in the 1erPLG, but I know we will still play some other games together. Hope everything is going well and just hit me up on steam anytime. Voy a extrañar que hablemos en español durante los eventos.

Offline Sandford

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg Honor Ojczyzna
    • View Profile
Good Linebattle tonight everyone. Take it easy until Monday

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Nah dude we have a seige

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
I wish you had a list of your ranks on your forums page .-. They confuse me...  XD