Author Topic: ♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]  (Read 562117 times)

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
  • Side: Confederacy
Yeah, no hard feelings. I'll talk to you on steam
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral

Although we think our efforts will help, the real issue that we think can be solved easily is the amount of hostility that is present between regiments and some specific people. In order to promote a fun environment, EVERYONE must be willing to put their past grudges and grievances behind them. No more threads bashing certain players, no more belligerence, no more...fighting. Let's all remember why we're here: to play a fun game.

Keeping in mind our overall message of politeness, we'd like to have some feedback from anyone who wishes to contribute! [/font][/size]

Lets all just play the game please

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
 Ironic that you say that, Peppers, given that it was your regiment's officers that had some personal grudge against me (I was told otherwise, but I'm sure not all regiments would decline me for that reason, and thus it is indeed personal), so of course you're holding a personal grudge against me. Thus, it's ironic that you would say that, Peppers...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:51:51 pm by Sir Audiate »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
Just because you were denied entrance into a regiment doesn't mean its officers have some kind of grudge against you. There is no such thing as a guaranteed "yes" in any place or community in the world, so it would be best for both you and the PLG if you accepted it. Please use PMs or Steam to continue your conversation, as a regimental thread isn't the location to discuss a decision made by its creators.

Kielbasa!

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
Just because you were denied entrance into a regiment doesn't mean its officers have some kind of grudge against you. There is no such thing as a guaranteed "yes" in any place or community in the world, so it would be best for both you and the PLG if you accepted it. Please use PMs or Steam to continue your conversation, as a regimental thread isn't the location to discuss a decision made by its creators.

With all do respect, I have been keeping this under PM. I have the right to make it known if I was rejected from a regiment or not, and I decided to take that path. There's no rule against that. The thing is, I was rejected with the inclination that I would fuck up the 1erPLG's reputation, which makes me feel like some of the 1erPLG do indeed hold something against me. If someone can tell me straight up via anything, really, what exactly is so bad of my reputation that would sully that of any other person or group, I would be content with that.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
With all do respect, I have been keeping this under PM. I have the right to make it known if I was rejected from a regiment or not, and I decided to take that path. There's no rule against that.
And so you did. Right here.

I am very sorry to hear about my rejection from this regiment, especially since it is typically so rare for someone to be actually rejected from joining a regiment. For those who understand the reference, the officers basically thought this...

Spoiler
[close]

What you are doing at this moment, however, is furthering the argument of the reasoning behind the decision, which, as I stated, does not belong on a regimental thread. You can ask for a "straight up" answer just as easily through a PM as through a public thread, and you might find you receive an answer more quickly and more graciously if you sought it out through a private venue.

Kielbasa!

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
 More quickly? I've been asking in every PM I sent since Sandford first declined me. Never a direct answer. I'm not trying to argue my way into the regiment; honestly, at this point it wouldn't be enjoyable being in a regiment which no one likes me in. Of course that's an over statement, but leaders do hold influence.

Anyway, if someone could just tell me what's so damned corrupted of my reputation, I'd be happy to go on my own way. As I said, coming here was not my first attempt at finding that out.

Offline John Smith

• First Sergeant
  • "I swear Pocahontas told me she was 18"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Kiwi_JohnSmith
Just another day at the farm

If you see a sheep it is probably mine

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I wouldn't want an egotistical drama queen in my regiment either... nice job dodging that bullet PLG.  ;)
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
 Egotistical? Yes. Dramatic? Yes. Queen? Why thank you!

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
No, thank you, for proving my point.  8)
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
 Proving your point by joking about myself? Doesn't seem all too egotistical. Seriously, this is what I'm talking about, people judging me without knowing me and all. Have I ever talked to you directly, 5arge? Hm. Strange, I don't think we have.

Dramatic, however, I agree and disagree with. I don't simply like drama, but I am hot-headed. That's just what I am.

I'm still patiently waiting for my reputation report, by the way.

Edit was fixing an oddball typo.

EDIT: So that this isn't easily buried, I'll say it again... I'm still patiently waiting for my reputation report.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:30:59 am by Sir Audiate »

Offline Sandford

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg Honor Ojczyzna
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Rotmistrz_Sandford
I wouldn't want an egotistical drama queen in my regiment either... nice job dodging that bullet PLG.  ;)
No, thank you, for proving my point.  8)
Proving your point by joking about myself? Doesn't seem all too egotistical. Seriously, this is what I'm talking about, people judging me without knowing me and all. Have I ever talked to you directly, 5arge? Hm. Strange, I don't think we have.

Dramatic, however, I agree and disagree with. I don't simply like drama, but I am hot-headed. That's just what I am.

I'm still patiently waiting for my reputation report, by the way.

Edit was fixing an oddball typo.

EDIT: So that this isn't easily buried, I'll say it again... I'm still patiently waiting for my reputation report.

I'm going to leave this as a response to your question of reputation, and please ask that you stop posting about this here. You could have simply taken the no, dropped it, and decided to dislike the PLG, or what ever, but instead, contributed to two pages of this argument.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
 Now that doesn't really answer my question, does it? I leave this thread now, with the information that there was no reason why I was rejected from the 1erPLG, other than it indeed being a personal thing. I'm not sure with whom, but this community has surprised me in the past.

Good day, Lancing Poles.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Hello 1erPLG  :D
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]