Author Topic: Groupfighting Server  (Read 199169 times)

Offline Jay_One

• Donator
  • 84e Retired Prison Guard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jay_One
  • Side: Union
Re: Groupfighting Server
« Reply #345 on: December 19, 2012, 12:07:41 am »
It was the "everybody let's go on the groupfighting server" event. There were 80 people on at one point, I wanted to see how that would work on one of the smaller maps, but it died down quickly. :D

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #346 on: December 19, 2012, 01:39:20 pm »
It was the "everybody let's go on the groupfighting server" event. There were 80 people on at one point, I wanted to see how that would work on one of the smaller maps, but it died down quickly. :D
I was tempted to take the banhammer to the masses.

Offline GunZo

• First Sergeant
  • Youtube.com/YoloSwagMasterGunZo
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/GunZoandRegi
  • Nick: GunZo
« Reply #347 on: December 19, 2012, 01:56:22 pm »
Which is exactly why people are switching to NW_Groupfighting :3

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #348 on: December 19, 2012, 02:47:23 pm »
Considering there were over 80 people on our Groupfighting server while NW_Groupfighting was empty at the time, I think now.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #349 on: December 19, 2012, 03:33:53 pm »
Considering there were over 80 people on our Groupfighting server while NW_Groupfighting was empty at the time, I think now.

not*

:-*

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #350 on: December 19, 2012, 03:35:55 pm »

not*

:-*
Fuck you predictive text.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #351 on: December 19, 2012, 03:53:09 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Sjt_MrSt3fan
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting_Server
What was happening when you got banned: 91st was raiding the groupfighting server, and I was just having fun with some of them. I killed 3 of the 91st in a row and forced 1 of them to teamkill so I said 91st sucks, just for fun. Then Tavington came up and said: Want me to troll, so I said sure why not lets have some fun, so I was expecting a slay, or a kick at most but Tavington perma banned me. Later I found out he was drunk when he banned me :)
Time and date: Around 9:30 in the evening, Monday the 17th of December
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number:

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #352 on: December 19, 2012, 03:56:25 pm »
Unban Request;

What was happening when you got banned: 91st was raiding the groupfighting server, and I was just having fun with some of them. I killed 3 of the 91st in a row and forced 1 of them to teamkill so I said 91st sucks, just for fun. Then Tavington came up and said: Want me to troll, so I said sure why not lets have some fun, so I was expecting a slay, or a kick at most but Tavington perma banned me. Later I found out he was drunk when he banned me :)

+1

I too have been banned due to a drunk admin, but he banned me by mistake and unbanned me. Hope you get unbanned dude.

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 19, 2012, 04:26:45 pm »
Unban Request;

Unbanned, don't troll either. Tavington doesn't wield empty threats.
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 19, 2012, 04:30:24 pm »
Thanks for unbanning me !

I know I shouldn't troll, but there were 91st members also trolling, but won't do it in the future.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #355 on: December 19, 2012, 04:50:46 pm »
Thanks for unbanning me !

I know I shouldn't troll, but there were 91st members also trolling, but won't do it in the future.
There were no trolling 91st members, next time don't tell half truths. You were trolling the 91st, I told you to stop and you then said "Im just trolling mate", I then responded with "Want me to troll you?". You said "Sure go for it", I then followed through with my threat.

Offline Lubukill

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former player.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8e_Huss_Lt_Lubukill
« Reply #356 on: December 19, 2012, 08:12:22 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Lubukill
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting Server
What was happening when you got banned: Was playing on the server when Tavington came and talked to Specimen about Caps locks, just to joke I told him "hey Tav, you got three caps lock in your name, are you a caps spammer ?" Then he answered "Trying to be fun Lubu ?" Speci answered "he is". After this Tavington talked to me on steam, I didn't want to talk wih hiim so I trolled him with "didn't read lol" answers, ON STEAM, I didn't talk to him on the game after the discussion I quoted. Some minuts after it I left the server, now I'm trying to connect back, and it says I'm banned from the server...So I tried to ask directly Tavington, and he's offline, deleted or offline, I don't know and I don't care. Permaban for some Steam trolling isn't fair from my point.
Time and date: Wednesday, December the 19th, I don't remember the time but it was around 13-15 p.m GMT I think.
I hope you have fun, I know I did.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #357 on: December 19, 2012, 08:44:42 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Lubukill
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting Server
What was happening when you got banned: Was playing on the server when Tavington came and talked to Specimen about Caps locks, just to joke I told him "hey Tav, you got three caps lock in your name, are you a caps spammer ?" Then he answered "Trying to be fun Lubu ?" Speci answered "he is". After this Tavington talked to me on steam, I didn't want to talk wih hiim so I trolled him with "didn't read lol" answers, ON STEAM, I didn't talk to him on the game after the discussion I quoted. Some minuts after it I left the server, now I'm trying to connect back, and it says I'm banned from the server...So I tried to ask directly Tavington, and he's offline, deleted or offline, I don't know and I don't care. Permaban for some Steam trolling isn't fair from my point.
Time and date: Wednesday, December the 19th, I don't remember the time but it was around 13-15 p.m GMT I think.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 09:34:41 pm by James Stewart »

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #358 on: December 20, 2012, 03:10:12 am »
Name of the server you were on: Groupfighting server
Name of the person causing trouble: 77y_Pfc_7Piece
Nature of their offense: Shooting, teamkilling, raging, and insulting 126th
Time and date of their offense: around 1:00 - 2:00 am GMT London time on 20/12/12
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: I saw him shoot his teammate when he did that, also he was raging and having a go at our regiment because he just didn't like us winning
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!): No screenshots sorry, just didn't think, i have a witness though, 126th_Elite_Reg_Menna
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 20, 2012, 07:57:55 am »
There were no trolling 91st members, next time don't tell half truths. You were trolling the 91st, I told you to stop and you then said "Im just trolling mate", I then responded with "Want me to troll you?". You said "Sure go for it", I then followed through with my threat.

There were trolling members in the same way as me, they were also just having fun. You didn't tell me to stop, our conversation was:

me: 91st sucks (after killing 3 and forcing a Tk)
you: Oh really?
me: Just trolling, dont worry
you: want me to troll?
me: sure why not
Perma ban

I am not going to argue about it, thanks for unbanning me and cya on the Groupfighting !