Author Topic: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions  (Read 9003 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2023, 11:41:52 am »
Just make it so the country you've lived in the longest is the country you play for and if that country cant field a team then closest neighbour decided by admins or smth idk

David_Schrein

« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2023, 11:44:18 am »
As said before marx, the previous decisions were stupid.

- CIS shouldn't be a team since you guys have been big enough to field a team on your own.

- Several player swaps shouldn't have been allowed.

- Coalitions should only exist when 2 teams can't field a team alone.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2023, 11:44:51 am »
Just make it so the country you've lived in the longest is the country you play for
I suggested that the rules should be based on the FIFA "no nationality no eligibility", so if people dont posses a passport of the nation, that they cannot play for that nation.

Ofc playing for a different nation in the past, makes you playing permanent for that nation for the rest of your life.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2023, 11:45:19 am »
Coalitions should only exist when 2 teams can't field a team alone.

ye that makes sense tbf saves stacking nations that can already field teams by adding good players like DT in Germany

Just make it so the country you've lived in the longest is the country you play for
I suggested that the rules should be based on the FIFA "no nationality no eligibility", so if people dont posses a passport of the nation, that they cannot play for that nation.

Ofc playing for a different nation in the past, makes you playing permanent for that nation for the rest of your life.

problem is dual nationalities, a lot of people are born in countries then very shortly move away

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2023, 11:47:34 am »
Coalitions should only exist when 2 teams can't field a team alone.

ye that makes sense tbf saves stacking nations that can already field teams by adding good players like DT in Germany

problem is dual nationalities
It's not a problem, like in Football or most international sports: people can chose what nation they want to play for, if they posses a passport for both nations ofc. But once they have chosen, they have to stick for the rest of their life.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2023, 11:53:56 am »

I totally agree with such rules but it wasn’t been followed for ages, and each NWWC with new hosts there’s swaps.. So on my opinion to prevent this, you guys shouldn’t make swaps again and shouldn’t force people to play for certain nations they didn’t play last edition. This NWWC is going to be deadest World Cup ever (if it will actually start) and by changing rules and previous hosts decisions you won’t make it better.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2023, 11:58:07 am »
The tournament will last a month. Right? Right.
Why not just let a person play for the country they currently reside in and the country they will be in for the duration of the tournament?
I doubt anyone will pay money and move 100+ kilometres to play for a different team in a computer game about soldiers.
mhmmmmm  ::)

don't click if you are not rikkert!
yo erikkert you have a free bed? xx
I don't need much, ask NotOnly, can pay the rent for the month, can help in the household apart from any challenging cooking tasks (better not ask NotOnly on this one tho) and mijn Nederlands is niet erg goed, maar ik kan het dan nog verbeteren  ;)
[close]

David_Schrein

« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2023, 12:00:10 pm »

I totally agree with such rules but it wasn’t been followed for ages, and each NWWC with new hosts there’s swaps.. So on my opinion to prevent this, you guys shouldn’t make swaps again and shouldn’t force people to play for certain nations they didn’t play last edition. This NWWC is going to be deadest World Cup ever (if it will actually start) and by changing rules and previous hosts decisions you won’t make it better.

The questionable player transfers to national teams presented difficulties for the Moderation team.

We would like to know what you all think about this situation. We see this as a dilemma with two sides: on one hand, we want to make it the most competitive and fair NWWC yet, which forces us to undo many previous poor decisions (which could infuriate some people); on the other hand, if we don't do that, what is your opinion on allowing people to argue their case for a swap?

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2023, 03:46:51 pm »
Your papas nationality is the nation you're eligible to play for, end of discussion gg thanks bye no maskman this tourney
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2023, 07:11:34 pm »
Your papas nationality is the nation you're eligible to play for, end of discussion gg thanks bye no maskman this tourney

ez dub with germany

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2023, 08:01:36 pm »
Scandinavia / Nordic / ????

One last time??

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2023, 08:32:36 pm »
tbf I don't know why Bodya's post was deleted considering I've just read it and it was absolutely fine, the discussion was on-topic, so you can't delete posts that don't suit you, Bodya's post was fine.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2023, 08:37:37 pm »
tbf I don't know why Bodya's post was deleted considering I've just read it and it was absolutely fine, the discussion was on-topic, so you can't delete posts that don't suit you, Bodya's post was fine.
It's not about that, I wanted Movements post to be on top so people read that instead of Bodya his post, so its justified.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2023, 09:54:38 pm »
It's absolutely disgusting that you are deleting the posts of a man that has been making so many incredible suggestions/high quality posts

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2023, 10:01:52 pm »
It's absolutely disgusting that you are deleting the posts of a man that has been making so many incredible suggestions/high quality posts
explained why but his brain cannot accept it ahah