Author Topic: World Cup  (Read 19093 times)

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
  • Side: Neutral
World Cup
« on: November 20, 2022, 02:15:59 pm »
A thread dedicated to the Qatar World Cup 2022

A place of free speech about the world cup  8)

TIER LIST

« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 02:19:30 pm by R1bazZz »
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
Re: World Cup
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 04:04:37 pm »
Qatar, no two ways about it
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 06:08:45 pm »
I can't see Argentina or Portugal actually winning, although I think they will both make semi's. I think its Brazil with an ez dubs.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 06:17:16 pm »
Qatar, no two ways about it
Def showing it on the first game ahah,  they can't play for anything jesus

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2022, 06:17:57 pm »
I can't see Argentina or Portugal actually winning, although I think they will both make semi's. I think its Brazil with an ez dubs.
Portugal might be me hopping it happens but Argentina deff has chances in my opinion but yeah brazil 2 op aswell

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2022, 07:04:03 pm »
Argentina, Brazil, France, Portugal, Germany

The goat is finally getting his WC, but if not that, then brazil. I could see France repeating but after Benzema being ruled out; I think it's more of a longshot plus their midfield injuries. Portugal has such a well-rounded squad. Germany would be interesting to me because their squad has so much talent. It's very young, and they need redemption after failing in 2018. Truly want a South American team to win and Messi is gonna do it baby LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 07:15:29 pm by James. »

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2022, 07:48:27 pm »

The goat is finally getting his WC, but if not that, then brazil. I could see France repeating but after Benzema being ruled out; I think it's more of a longshot plus their midfield injuries. Portugal has such a well-rounded squad. Germany would be interesting to me because their squad has so much talent. It's very young, and they need redemption after failing in 2018. Truly want a South American team to win and Messi is gonna do it baby LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I think France are gona flop cause they also wont have some midfielders due to injuries such as Kante if i am not mistaken, but they have alot of other rlly good players idk its hard

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2022, 07:55:19 pm »
wales

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2022, 08:08:22 pm »

I think France are gona flop cause they also wont have some midfielders due to injuries such as Kante if i am not mistaken, but they have alot of other rlly good players idk its hard
yea Kante and Pogba not being there hurt them quite a bit and Benzema getting injured in training is shitty because he was finally able to play for them. I just can't ignore their defenders and attackers and their midfield while not at the same caliber are still very good.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2022, 08:46:15 pm »

yea Kante and Pogba not being there hurt them quite a bit and Benzema getting injured in training is shitty because he was finally able to play for them. I just can't ignore their defenders and attackers and their midfield while not at the same caliber are still very good.
Yes true, but idk if its 1st place worthy

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2022, 08:48:10 pm »

probably not but there group is not that good so i fully expect them to top it and that side of the bracket is pretty easy. i mainly just want argentina to win cus messi

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2022, 08:49:38 pm »

probably not but there group is not that good so i fully expect them to top it and that side of the bracket is pretty easy. i mainly just want argentina to win cus messi
Nooooo Portugal, id love to see argentina portugal on finals as its gona be Ronaldo's last world cup

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2022, 09:03:28 pm »
Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands, Denmark, France

Offline James.

• Brigadier General