Author Topic: [NWIL] Main Thread week 3 (Season 1 over)  (Read 17336 times)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [NWIL] Main Thread week 3
« Reply #195 on: June 27, 2022, 09:45:46 pm »
Aaand this is why EIC has got a revamped ruleset for the upcoming season lmao

Season 1 & 2's was the 'Anti Pieter' Rules, Season 5's are the 'Anti Mitchell/Maskman' Rules  :-*
When?

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2022, 09:58:02 pm »
Match week: 5
Participants: 45thN vs Nr13
Date/Time: 30th June / 7 gmt
Referee : tba
I can ref if needed

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #197 on: June 27, 2022, 10:07:15 pm »
I can ref if needed
have fun
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 27, 2022, 10:10:15 pm »
I can ref if needed
have fun

Offline Syrcrim

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_Cpt_Syrcrim
« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2022, 07:17:55 am »
Match week: 4
Participants: 33rd vs 45e
Date/Time: 30th June 7:15UK
Referee: needed

Is there any ref free please ?  :)

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2022, 09:07:36 pm »
GG45thN

now i know why so many teams left during the match lol (first half was fine though)

Offline Gudrian

• First Sergeant
  • = )
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gudrian||George_Monro
« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2022, 09:08:08 pm »
45e  8 vs 2   33rd

What can I say, crouching during reloading is not aloud xD. To be serious that was a clear fight with very few rule-breaking, it was very close in the beggining but after swap 45e managed to get 5 rounds in a row that brings them a define victory
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2022, 09:15:33 pm »
GG45thN

now i know why so many teams left during the match lol (first half was fine though)

Wait so the first half was fine cause you won 4 rounds but then when we win 4 in the second suddenly the rage quits make sense?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2022, 09:16:16 pm »
GG45thN

Wait so the first half was fine cause you won 4 rounds but then when we win 4 in the second suddenly the rage quits make sense?
Got offended that you again delayed like a little bitch?

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2022, 09:17:41 pm »
Nr13   5:5   45thN

Pretty exciting match! The first half looked like it is an easy task for the Nr13. Dominating the whole map, but especially the melee the match had a one-sided start with the Nr13 winning the first 4! rounds of the match leading 4-0 until the 45thN with a little luck took their first round, at that point expected to just make it look a little closer. But the second half was a whole different mojo, the 45thN upped both leading and melee by a huge distance to make the match a truly exciting match. But the first round had another surprise. After the 45thN played a strong melee leading by 11 to 6 players until the Nr13 elite turned it around, finishing in Faser winning a 1v3 to give Nr13 round 5. But not shocked by that at all the 45thN continued to improve and won every round to come, the next 4 to make it a 5-5 draw. Every single round close apart from a dominant shout-out in Round 9. The last round also had a little story as the 45thN won a 2v3, with Narrow leading the clutch. (Maskmanites would say the match changed when Maskman took over from Mitchell)
Rule wise the Nr13 was perfect, the 45thN could have been cleaner. But truth also is nothing bigger than slay-worthy.
GG for the long but exciting match. Good luck to both in the further matches!

(I forgot screens)

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2022, 09:18:16 pm »
GG45thN

nah mate, the first 5 rounds you guys didnt stand still on the first hill on seight to shoot. You guys actually wanted to fight

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2022, 09:26:05 pm »
GG45thN

nah mate, the first 5 rounds you guys didnt stand still on the first hill on seight to shoot. You guys actually wanted to fight

gg wp, thank you to mitchell for making it an interesting match. Always interesting to lead a 1v1 when youre already 4-0 down.

Thanks to Ghost rider for some criminal TKs in some match deciding rounds. Was fun, thanks Nr13 :)

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2022, 09:26:46 pm »
Mitchell zzzzz

Offline NotOnly

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Major in the Nr13 and 24th Illinois
« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2022, 10:00:57 pm »
First of all gg wp to the 45th and thanks to Stockholm for reffing the match. I have a few problems that need some clarification by the hosts:
1. I disagree with Stockholm that the FiC was not rounddeciding, it was. Its fuckin 17v17 thats an obvious call when two people get FiC´ed.
2. I like the fact that no 45th member actually knows when its time to cancel a reload, but If Stockholm already gave the 45th a LAST warning that they need to be careful about RoL but it happens again in nearly every round and no slays are happening. I have to admit that I am offended. Furthermore they even recieved a SECOND LAST warning for RoL, which cant be a thing. That would have been 2-3 slays in the last round which would have resulted in the Nr13 winning the overall match (score was 5-4 for Nr13).
3. RoL has to also count for the officer class, I am pretty sure no officer can be allowed to reload a pistol or a musket out of line.
4. Their Officer covered the line by moving in front of it which resulted in him beeing shot multiple times, why the fuck does he get revived? We didnt even shoot at him directly but at the members behind him.
5. Why the fuck are they allowed to change their roster laste minute VIA STEAM just in order to let some high level Grens play the last NWIL game?! On a personal note maskman, I have to say I am just highly disappointed.

My overall problem with the match is not the fact that the 45th decided to camp the entire match but rather the fact that they broke so many rules so many times and nothing happened. Its an absolutely great feeling seeing 2-3 RoL´s in one round and then also getting 2-3 FiC´s in your face. Like some form of resonable punishment needs to happen, there is no way you can let this shitshow slide through the way its about to happen.

And a personal thing to add, I actually feel bad for the 16 other Nr13 member that I personally messaged to join this fight because I actually believed that It could be fun. Whatever this match was today, it surely is not the way that a tournament should go.
I am acutally looking forward to these Anti mask and mitchell rules.
NotOnly out.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 10:40:49 pm by NotOnly »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2022, 10:13:22 pm »
#just45thNthings