Author Topic: 27th Election: May-Jul Candidates and Discussion  (Read 5240 times)

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 27th Election: Apr-Jun Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2022, 05:44:31 am »
tbh anyone who refuses to play bcof shouldnt win atleast in NA
:-\

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2022, 08:14:05 am »
Gotta feel bad for Moraine here. His first real chance to win and then Glenn, Mikey, and Soulja all sign up. It will be interesting to see if he can get his BCoF cronies to vote for him.

On the other hand the NW community will be spread amongst three candidates meanwhile Moraine has an entire game to pull voters from. The NW community may have to unify under one candidate to maintain voting strength.

Levis sadly has no chance. There will never be a Canadian in office again after Hunteh has single-handedly given Canada a bad reputation.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2022, 09:44:51 am »
Gotta feel bad for Moraine here. His first real chance to win and then Glenn, Mikey, and Soulja all sign up. It will be interesting to see if he can get his BCoF cronies to vote for him.

On the other hand the NW community will be spread amongst three candidates meanwhile Moraine has an entire game to pull voters from. The NW community may have to unify under one candidate to maintain voting strength.

Levis sadly has no chance. There will never be a Canadian in office again after Hunteh has single-handedly given Canada a bad reputation.
:'(

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2022, 11:35:27 am »
Name: Maskman
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:
Why should you become CR?: Add a bit of spice to FSE, we shouldn't be allowing these NA's to dominate the thread!

I was also CR before and did some stuff but more importantly I have just recently gained the support of the two most influential groups that operate and control the community, the Kayi Tribe and the 45tMen Lovers. With their support I feel like I can finally win a CR election  :-*

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Keeping the community active through continually helping out hosting tournaments like NWWC whilst also building the ground work for EIC and RGT, the next regimental tournaments
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2022, 11:39:13 am »
When it's not possible to get beaten anymore by Unicorn it's finally time to do a sign up again!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2022, 11:51:53 am »

Why is I'm always labeled the bad person, "cronies". I simply represent better the two communities, especially in line battle hosting along with the 41st, and various others from north and south and so on that make up the majority of BCOF.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2022, 11:58:59 am »
When it's not possible to get beaten anymore by Unicorn it's finally time to do a sign up again!

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2022, 12:29:00 pm »
Humbled

Anyway updated

Offline Flexi.

• Captain
  • ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndKGL
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2022, 01:13:53 pm »
What happens if Mask gets 0 votes?
GuMo

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2022, 01:18:03 pm »
If no one stands against another candidate, there is no election. They automatically win.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2022, 01:22:09 pm »
If no one stands against another candidate, there is no election. They automatically win.
Big brain moment from Flexi lmao
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Flexi.

• Captain
  • ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndKGL
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2022, 01:28:20 pm »
._.
GuMo

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2022, 01:31:57 pm »
Name:  Alf
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: Because we can’t let Maskman win a CR election, also because I’m a nice guy who talks to a lot of people (probably)
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will mostly focus on using my term to meet with multiple parts of the community including the more casual side to learn what they want from the game and why they stick to the areas they do. The same will go for the competitive side as although I’m more familiar I would still enjoy learning about what players look for these days in the game. I will support event hosts however I feel it’s best to let the great hosts we have keep up their good work without more interference than they ask for. Down to get a randomised tournament going though
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 02:46:09 pm by Alf »
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2022, 02:01:41 pm »

Levis sadly has a huge chance. There will never be a Canadian in office again after Hunteh has single-handedly given Canada a bad reputation. That's why we will be lead by a Quebecois.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2022, 02:31:30 pm »
Keeping the community active through continually helping out hosting tournaments like NWWC whilst also building the ground work for EIC and RGT, the next regimental tournaments
Oh will you now?

How very interesting. I don't remember having that conversation with you ;)

Name:  Alf
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: Because we can’t let Maskman win a CR election
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Talk to some people about some stuff, probably about the same amount as any other CR which is sweet fuck all. Down to get a randomised tournament going though
This man has my vote
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.