Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Championship Series - Rounds 1/2 Due by Mon 4/11  (Read 41611 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars Championship Series - Rounds 1/2 Due by Mon 4/11
« Reply #375 on: April 25, 2022, 05:13:39 am »
I have information that will lead to Camden aka Vertildr being cancelled on the Internet.
click here to join the 84th

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #376 on: April 25, 2022, 06:26:48 am »
I have information that will lead to Camden aka Vertildr being cancelled on the Internet.
leak
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 25, 2022, 06:39:25 am »
leak

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #378 on: April 25, 2022, 04:32:42 pm »
Vietnamese Men should be removed from the league for being insensitive. The comms during our matches are all done in Vietnamese accents which I have always found to be very problematic. Yolo saying "I have a pass" doesn't seem to cut it in my eyes. Such phrases as "Lets flank these ***** with the Ho Chi Minh trail" while yelling lines from Rising Storm II have led me to demand immediate release from my team. I am sorry.
Dude you don't even wanna show up to scrims anymore lmao stop talking. Btw Camden is literally jewish if anyone didn't know. Plus you were the one that started using the vietnamese accent after you copied the way cow talked and I said it sounded vietnamese.  You lowkey got issues stay away.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #379 on: April 25, 2022, 05:07:44 pm »
Vietnamese Men should be removed from the league for being insensitive. The comms during our matches are all done in Vietnamese accents which I have always found to be very problematic. Yolo saying "I have a pass" doesn't seem to cut it in my eyes. Such phrases as "Lets flank these ***** with the Ho Chi Minh trail" while yelling lines from Rising Storm II have led me to demand immediate release from my team. I am sorry.
Btw Camden is literally jewish if anyone didn't know.
Hmmmmmmm
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 25, 2022, 06:01:49 pm »
Dude you don't even wanna show up to scrims anymore lmao stop talking. Btw Camden is literally jewish if anyone didn't know. Plus you were the one that started using the vietnamese accent after you copied the way cow talked and I said it sounded vietnamese.  You lowkey got issues stay away.
You say that about everyone.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #381 on: April 25, 2022, 06:23:28 pm »
I think we should ban Yoloswag from the league
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #382 on: April 25, 2022, 09:22:43 pm »

NO CAP BRUH!!!

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 25, 2022, 11:04:35 pm »
Is it sad that I can't tell if this is real beef or fake drama
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #384 on: April 26, 2022, 01:50:06 am »

#1 ranked player in every category Fraudwater and Disneymeal could never
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #385 on: April 26, 2022, 01:50:20 am »
Hmmmmmmm
dan the chef has noted this information and will be dealing with it accordingly

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #386 on: April 26, 2022, 02:11:38 am »
Hmmmmmmm

dan the chef and hmmmm is one of the scariest combinations ever since drinking and driving
click here to join the 84th

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #387 on: April 26, 2022, 03:11:32 am »
Hmmmmmmm

dan the chef and hmmmm is one of the scariest combinations ever since drinking and driving
scariest combo since yolo and his RA
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #388 on: April 26, 2022, 03:21:09 am »

bro u literally started it. You literally know more than all of us combined mr. history major.
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #389 on: April 26, 2022, 03:21:38 am »

#1 ranked player in every category Fraudwater and Disneymeal could never

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.