Author Topic: 26th Election: Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 6194 times)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
26th Election: Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« on: January 22, 2022, 04:55:33 pm »
We will give this till 12 am central US on the 26th before we lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

Troll apps will not be added, and you must answer all of the questions in the app.  Consider this your warning.  I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well.  Check the stickied threads for help.

Code
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]EU or NA?:[/b]
[b]Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:[/b]
[b]Why should you become CR?:[/b]
[b]What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?[/b]

EU:

Snowwi
Name: Snowwi
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I've been a part of this community for quite some time now and I think I could represent the majority of the people still playing this game and still being in this community. I personally would consider myself to be an "oldgen" player since I originally started playing this game when it was still MM. But also, since I took a fairly long break from this game, I'm also somewhat of a newgen in terms of mostly competetive play and also this community in general. So I think I could be a voice of both sides - the oldgen players but also the newgen players.

Furthermore I'd also say I dont have any personal conflict or feud with anyone in this community and do consider myself to be a mostly liked - at least not hated - personality in this community. Since I'd be representating the people in this community as a whole I say this is quite an important feature to have.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will try to bring the different parts in this community more together. I will try to build somewhat of a bridge between the more competetive side of this game and the more casual side. We should use the last year(s) of this game - I know this has been said since 2014 - to build a friendly community and leave all the personal conflicts and hatred some people have for one another aside and just enjoy playing this game together
[close]

Vegi - Withdrawn
[close]

NA:

Lady Moraine
Name: Lady Moraine
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I've ran many times on the same platform, help event hosts and keep the game alive through good admins and a solid foundation in what's left of the community.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I'm not going to promise events that may or may not be successful all that I can guarantee is maintaining the game as it is now and help any events that pop up along the way.
[close]

Hunteh
Name: Hunteh

EU or NA?: NA

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I do in full.

Why should you become CR?: In my previous term as NA CR I: Hosted a successful and (from what I heard from those who played in it) fun 3v3 tournament, reffed what felt like over half of all NA comp matches these past few months, acted in an advisory role with multiple different casual and competitive regiments, and in general did my best to steward the community as best I could. If elected to a second term, I will do the same as best I can. Recently the casual community has started to take a bit of an uptick in player size, breaching the 160-170 player mark for a casual event for the first time in what feels like forever- I want to continue to advise and support regiments in order to keep these events and regiments active.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Continue to referee in the case of any and all competitive events (Currently the draft league) and admin in the case of casual events on my free time. I am also open to hosting another seasonal tournament for the NA comp community along the lines of my 3v3 Winter tourney, though with the details open to be discussed (IE whether it is a 3v3 or otherwise, whether 1 sword 2 bayonets or 3 bayonets etc). I will also continue my efforts to moderate the NA side of the FSE forums when I can!

GL to all candidates, EU and NA
[close]
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 02:56:33 pm by Shadow »
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 26th Election: Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 03:08:18 am »
Good luck to all those that are running!

I will not be seeking a 4th term, 3 W's are enough and I wish the best to all those that do run 8)

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022, 10:34:51 pm »
Name: Snowwi
Why should you become CR?: I've been a part of this community for quite some time now and I think I could represent the majority of the people still playing this game and still being in this community. I personally would consider myself to be an "oldgen" player since I originally started playing this game when it was still MM. But also, since I took a fairly long break from this game, I'm also somewhat of a newgen in terms of mostly competetive play and also this community in general. So I think I could be a voice of both sides - the oldgen players but also the newgen players.

Furthermore I'd also say I dont have any personal conflict or feud with anyone in this community and do consider myself to be a mostly liked - at least not hated - personality in this community. Since I'd be representating the people in this community as a whole I say this is quite an important feature to have.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will try to bring the different parts in this community more together. I will try to build somewhat of a bridge between the more competetive side of this game and the more casual side. We should use the last year(s) of this game - I know this has been said since 2014 - to build a friendly community and leave all the personal conflicts and hatred some people have for one another aside and just enjoy playing this game together

Spoiler
:]
[close]
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 10:36:23 pm »
#Snowwin

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous

Offline Siefkopf

• Major
  • GLORIOUS|Nr12 OG|17e OG
    • View Profile

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2022, 11:08:28 pm »
:]

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2022, 12:32:56 am »
Name: Vegi

Why should you become CR?:

I have been in the community for quite some time now. I've got extensive experience in competitive play so I can bring that experience with me and can host my own one-off tournaments as well as support other tournaments.

I have been captain of team Belgium for many years and I'm used to that level of responsibility and coordination required to be successful. I also have experience in leading my own company in the 92nd and am used to being able to mediate between two sides.

I'm quite active in the regimental scene and I'm often one of the first people to sign up to be a referee for the respective tournaments and I am trusted with that level of responsibility. For example, I actively involved myself in the EGS S2 as in the media aspect and being an admin.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

Host more one-night one-off tournaments, such as the NW Paralympics and other relaxing tournaments where there is a clear need for.
Support and help coordinate Larger regimental Tournaments.
Assist with any community-related matters.

Spoiler
Removing racism, homophobia (not for Blitzkrieg) and a fight against simps/weeb for sure!
[close]
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 12:37:57 am by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2022, 12:59:06 am »
Vegi is actually gay

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2022, 01:49:59 am »
Vegi bullying away all the toxic people in NW is the only solution we have. Finally someone who would hold all the FSE warriors on a short leash

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2022, 08:16:23 am »
Vegi bullying away all the toxic people in NW is the only solution we have. Finally someone who would hold all the FSE warriors on a short leash
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2022, 08:43:05 am »
#SnowwiForCR

there is no better candidate than him

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2022, 09:45:34 am »
SCOTTISH UNICORN 4x 4x 4x 4x LOADING....
click here to join the 84th