Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]  (Read 46080 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]
« Reply #705 on: February 10, 2022, 06:12:55 pm »
Jolly, we dont do deadlines over here buddy. LMK if u wanna get traded ill make it happen.
Quick lil trade back?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #706 on: February 10, 2022, 06:32:23 pm »
Jolly, we dont do deadlines over here buddy. LMK if u wanna get traded ill make it happen.

;)
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #707 on: February 10, 2022, 10:33:26 pm »
Babyjesus spent the night watching Shrek 2(5/5) and Encanto(2/5) instead of sleeping so I would expect a poor performance if he shows up at all.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 11, 2022, 01:28:52 am »
Of the 279 inputted AIR scores from the matches played not including last night's matches, the vast majority follow a fairly obvious pattern: the AIR scores of the winning team is above the game's average AIR score while the losing team's AIR scores are lower than the average. 78%, or 218 of these inputs, follow this pattern. The outliers are interesting.

Of the 61 non-standard AIR scores, 59 of them came from scores that were either above average in a loss or below average in a win. 22 scores were in the former, while 37 are in the latter. Each game had on average 2.3 non-standard scores, with all but 1 (Bromen v BR L1 Match 1) having at least one. There were also 2 times where players had exactly the match average - Artanis week 1 and Svenypoo week 3.

Above in loss
Repeats:
Runepkyz
Horse
RussianFury
Yoshie

[close]

Below in win
Repeats:
Wall
Oatmeal (3 times)
Red Viper
Alexander
RussianFury
Vlad
Stryker
Xethos
Amiranger

[close]

RussianFury remains a true outlier - in only one match has his AIR score been standard. He accounts for 6% of all non-standard AIR scores by himself!

To be fair to the CHC League 1 boys, the average AIR in their matches was often much higher than other teams, mostly due to Cwater and Anthony routinely putting up elite scores. This is also actually true for CHC League 2, where Matlord, Jazz and Noob were 3 of the 5 best players in the league.

3 matches stood out while doing this:
Jedi vs GVT L1 Match 4, where 30% of AIR scores were non-standard,
CHC vs BBG L1 Match 5, where an astonishing 50% of AIR scores were non-standard, and
GVT vs BR L2 Match 3 where 40% of scores were non-standard.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline matlord

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 11, 2022, 02:58:01 am »

To be fair to the CHC League 1 boys, the average AIR in their matches was often much higher than other teams, mostly due to Cwater and Anthony routinely putting up elite scores. This is also actually true for CHC League 2, where Matlord, Jazz and Noob were 3 of the 5 best players in the league.

Every time when it is time to play this game once a week, I am thankful to have been picked in the 8th round and to have ended up on a decent team.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 11, 2022, 03:17:03 am »

Every time when it is time to play this game once a week, I am thankful to have been picked in the 8th round and to have ended up on a decent team.
yea that's where i wanted to go

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #711 on: February 11, 2022, 04:42:22 am »
Babyjesus spent the night watching Shrek 2(5/5) and Encanto(2/5) instead of sleeping so I would expect a poor performance if he shows up at all.

KING SHIT KING SHIT   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
CoC > any other team

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
« Reply #712 on: February 11, 2022, 04:55:50 am »
ggs was fun

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Ser_Wall

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 11, 2022, 04:56:53 am »
I shall break my 69 posts to say gg Jedi Masters.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #715 on: February 11, 2022, 04:57:28 am »
I shall break my 69 posts to say gg Jedi Masters.
its not too late to delete this keep the 69
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 11, 2022, 05:02:24 am »
Friends 2-1 Jedi Masters
Map 1
[close]
Map 2
[close]
Map 3
[close]

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #717 on: February 11, 2022, 05:47:26 am »
Friends pulled a Rocky and just weathered the storm and let Jaax punch himself out.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 11, 2022, 05:58:40 am »
Friends pulled a Rocky and just weathered the storm and let Jaax punch himself out.
Bro Jaax is an animal, man took the whole offseason off and absolutely delivered

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #719 on: February 11, 2022, 06:03:47 am »
Really disappointed in myself tonight. Jaax gave it his all and I let him down  :'(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time