Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]  (Read 45988 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]
« Reply #465 on: January 24, 2022, 09:26:32 pm »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 24, 2022, 09:49:00 pm »
Multiple captains have voiced concern over the late night trade between Bromen and GVT. A private investigation into the trade has been launched and there has been apparent evidence of tampering.

"He came in talking about how if his team lost another match, he would tank.", one anonymous league source told me today regarding Wastee.

Some alternative offers Bromen reportedly received were:
- Alexander for Risk
- Stryker for Risk
- Sven for Yoshie
- Oatmeal for Yoshie
- Vlad and Gavin for Yoshie and Risk
Yoshie and Risk both requested trades, per a source close to the situation.

It is yet to be seen what the final decision will be. The controversy does not seem close to being over.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 09:58:24 pm by Fartknocker »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #468 on: January 24, 2022, 10:07:03 pm »
Same people crying that this trade is unfair are the ones who tried to convince me Oatmeal/Stryker for Yoshie/Risk was a good trade hehe could’ve been yours!

I had to make a trade as it wasn’t working and certain parties were refusing to try and make it work as a team

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #469 on: January 24, 2022, 10:10:09 pm »

Same people crying that this trade is unfair are the ones who tried to convince me Oatmeal/Stryker for Yoshie/Risk was a good trade hehe could’ve been yours!

I had to make a trade as it wasn’t working and certain parties were refusing to try and make it work as a team
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 24, 2022, 10:12:17 pm »
Forgive my colleague fart on his previous posts. He is still in shock about the passing of Mr pkyz and got into his secret stash of products.

In a serious take on the whole situation, it was preceded not to specify when the deadline was to be ended. Still, in season 1 of this tournament, Risk indeed gave the deadline in EST time (wasn't made clear in the original post of his league but did give the end in est time). Is risk tampering with his own rules to allow such a trade? He may, in fact, be the 2nd coming of Goodell. back to you highknocker. 

This is not the first time risk has gone back on his word. If you also recall last league cwater was supposed to not be allowed into the league along with a few other players because he signed up a day or two later yet still let him in. #downwithrisk #makeupyourmind #howdoesthiseffectyoungboyslegacy
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 10:16:57 pm by James. »

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #471 on: January 24, 2022, 10:20:43 pm »
#howdoesthiseffectyoungboyslegacy #Washedking
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #472 on: January 24, 2022, 10:21:32 pm »

Never even offered that but ok bud, lying to justify you throwing is kinda cringe

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #473 on: January 24, 2022, 10:29:37 pm »
Just say Wastee got fleeced and move on if you think it’s a bad trade. They both made and agreed to this trade. People complain that nobody ever wants to trade their good players and when they finally do, it’s someone throwing the league. Bunch of Charmin soft pussies too scared that big bad Yoshie might remember how to play a video game. Dudes washed and just got traded for Theodin y’all are overhyping this shit.

League just got more interesting. Lot of insecure teams scared they might lose now.

This is league 1 talk little man stick to league 2 talk Jr
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #474 on: January 24, 2022, 10:32:36 pm »

Never even offered that but ok bud, lying to justify you throwing is kinda cringe
Give me permission to post the steam logs then :)

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #475 on: January 24, 2022, 10:57:35 pm »
What I said about trades stands. That wasn’t a trade, that was a highway robbery by ‘commissioner’ Risk.
the trade itself isn’t horrible. It’s more so just it being after the deadline
I agree it being after the deadline is pretty dumb but waste and I were discussing the trade from well before the deadline that night and just took us a NTW3 game to figure out what the actual trade would of been. Wastee and I agreed on the trade well before 3am but we had to wait a few hours for xethos to approve of the trade. Its not like we agreed on the trade weeks after the deadline, but rather an hour or so.

so what your saying is the trade was agreed upon after the deadline. Thanks
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #476 on: January 24, 2022, 10:59:33 pm »
There is such a thing as bad team synergy. Some players just don't work well together and Wastee wanted to try something new. The trade is also pretty even considering Rune's performance. I'd also say Rune being a more reliable duelist adds to the trade.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 24, 2022, 11:20:16 pm »
There is such a thing as bad team synergy. Some players just don't work well together and Wastee wanted to try something new. The trade is also pretty even considering Rune's performance. I'd also say Rune being a more reliable duelist adds to the trade.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 24, 2022, 11:21:17 pm »

This fickle bunch wouldn't understand the concept. They're too blinded by the tears in their eyes to see reason.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #479 on: January 24, 2022, 11:21:23 pm »
Thats not right
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo