Author Topic: NA NW History Quiz  (Read 6473 times)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NA NW History Quiz
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2021, 05:18:33 am »
It makes me happy how many people have called out killersharks LACK of knowledge. Stupid kid smh thinks he can leave for 2-3 yrs and come back like it was NOTHING

NW historians union unite
Bill said nothing happened in those 2-3 years 🤷‍♂️. Everyone calls it the RitZ spin, not the RitZ407 spin, and yes I may or may not have forgotten that there was another RitZ. Y'all really gettin' down to the niddy gritty on me here 😩
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2021, 05:32:19 am »
It makes me happy how many people have called out killersharks LACK of knowledge. Stupid kid smh thinks he can leave for 2-3 yrs and come back like it was NOTHING

Bill said nothing happened in those 2-3 years 🤷‍♂️. Everyone calls it the RitZ spin, not the RitZ407 spin, and yes I may or may not have forgotten that there was another RitZ. Y'all really gettin' down to the niddy gritty on me here 😩

Respect to the OG ritz407, but it should be named the Fart spin anyway as I am the greatest to ever do it (and quite possibly by default as I’m the only person genius enough to implement the greatest move in the game into my style). I am also the greatest jump blocker (by far), and downspammer (sorry Theodin you’re close tho).
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2021, 05:36:23 am »

Respect to the OG ritz407, but it should be named the Fart spin anyway as I am the greatest to ever do it (and quite possibly by default as I’m the only person genius enough to implement the greatest move in the game into my style). I am also the greatest jump blocker (by far), and downspammer (sorry Theodin you’re close tho).
does your style include consistently being above average just to throw at bot like levels when it matters

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2021, 05:46:36 am »

does your style include consistently being above average just to throw at bot like levels when it matters
that’s actually my style
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2021, 05:51:21 am »

that’s actually my style
Wrong, it's mine

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2021, 05:53:41 am »

Helped your bum ass to multiple league wins with the LG almost entirely due to my jump blocking. You’re just lucky I didn’t have that skill in the 63e, or else there’d really be no debate that Karth is the GOAT.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2021, 05:54:22 am »
13/15 I passed yesssssss.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2021, 05:55:29 am »

that’s actually my style
damn you right you BOTH sold the bag

Where's theo @

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2021, 05:57:10 am »

that’s actually my style

Where's theo @

I loved taking out the trash, nice team.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2021, 06:16:06 am »

that’s actually my style

Where's theo @

I would have liked it if you had not posted this

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2021, 06:23:21 am »

Fartknocker can't turn right
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2021, 06:28:32 am »

Fartknocker can't turn right

Nice with the left call me James Harden

Spoiler
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2021, 07:02:53 am »

that’s actually my style

Where's theo @

I would have liked it if you had not posted this
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2021, 10:19:22 am »
13/15

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel