Author Topic: 25th Election - Nov-Jan 2021-2022 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 6508 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 25th Election - Nov-Jan 2021-2022 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2021, 01:12:02 am »
Name: Vegi
EU or NA?: Both
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: Because I can
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
Censorship is a big problem in society and FSE. Our head moderators are always snipping our shit. That's no good. Head moderator should STFU and let us say stuff that we like.
Also, I'd like to end racism.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2021, 01:43:25 am »
Anyone but unicorn please I beg

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2021, 02:11:06 am »
Name: Voluble
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yep
Why should you become CR?: Been around for years and done alot of good things for the community. Can be considered as toxic or implusive, but in a professional capacity I excel and improve everything I'm involved in and I get the job done with minimal issues or delays. A vote for Voluble is a vote for Villa.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Further improve the competitive community and its tournament hosting and try to bridge the gap between hostile communities.
Name: Voluble
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yep
Why should you become CR?: Been around for years and done alot of good things for the community. Can be considered as toxic or implusive, but in a professional capacity I excel and improve everything I'm involved in and I get the job done with minimal issues or delays. A vote for Voluble is a vote for Villa.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Further improve the competitive community and its tournament hosting and try to bridge the gap between hostile communities.
FYI dont need to type alot of stuff about what I'd do because I won't be like other people and hype myself up and dont do stuff that I promise to do!
You know that the role of CR really has nothing to do with just the competitive community right?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2021, 02:15:30 am »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2021, 05:46:02 am »
This is probably going to piss off some people, but the truth (imo) is that:

More tournaments =/= Help NA
More Public actvitiy = helps NA

The greatest issue with NA is that the public scene receives no assistance from anyone. Only a super minor fraction of public players will give half a shit about a draft league, 1v1 league, or some na grand bayonet groupfight nfl compwiki cup. The public player 95% of the time only wants to play on shit like Na1, bbg bot survival, roleplay servers or standard events. If these servers are not around, the entire public scene will die and so will the entire comp scene in tandem.

Why would a public player give a shit about playing in NA grand league comp cup if he has to fight against regiments with 1000+ hours average (even if this was not the case, the average player is still going to think this is the case and not want to play in the comp league). 61e doesn’t do comp, RKR doesn’t do comp, 27a(originally 6l) doesn’t do NA comp, 3e doesn’t do as much comp and this altogether is probably ~50% of the NA event scene. (I can guarantee there are probably other regiments that don’t play comp either, but I don’t want to claim anything and be wrong about it.)
If a CR wants to try to help NA, he shouldn’t worry about trying to host a tournament because that overall is not going to help NA. A CR would be better put to use trying to encourage activity within public servers such as the public RP servers, encouraging activity in the BBG bot survival and trying to revive some similar to NA1.

You can all argue that “oh na pub is already dead so why bother” but the truth is that NA NW still has potential and that the only way NA is going to stay alive is that if regiments continue to receive recruits to keep events active and alive. Old players that quit NW are not going to return and play NW forever, they quit it already because they’re most likely tired of playing the game. Doing a 20000th comp league is only going to entice a minor portion that is only going to give minimal support to the public player base. Furthermore, I would argue it’s a net loss too to NA overall bringing comp players to lead regs again for 5 weeks, because retired players that return to play NW for a competitive league that do try to recruit and keep the public player base active eventually just quit NW when they realize the comp leagues are all over and generally bring all their players with them to pure dormant inactivity.

Also, I know someone is going to argue, “well what about the NW matchmaker, wouldn’t that encourage activity?” no I cannot agree with this. Take for example, CRPG, if you told anyone who has played Native and CRPG and which had better skrims, the CRPG skrims were God-tier compared to that of Native, but CRPG still died before Native, and the reason is due to the ease of access to Native compared to CRPG. To play GK TDM and join a clan, you just need a serial key to play in the server. For CRPG on the otherhand, you needed to sign up on the forums, make an account, understand the stat system and remembder to sign up for the strat before it began. When it comes to new players, few players will give enough of a shit to sign up on the matchmaker to play on a group fighting server to play against people far better than them, and this just made things worse as public players who have no idea how NW or anything works much less have no idea how to play Warband Matchmaker or anything like that. They’ll just go f this and just play Holdfast instead.

On the topic for reviving NA1, you are probably going to have better luck on trying to revive the NA roleplay community, but I have no idea how that would work and you would have to ask someone who was very familiar with the community to assist in this matter. Probably someone like Rabbi if you could get in contact with him could help.

Also for actually reviving NA1, the truth is that a CR rep is not going to be able to do it alone. Reviving NA1 is going to need the combined effort of many people and when I say many people, I mean numbers of about roughly 30-40 people to come on every other day to help populate the server for people to see. Growth would be incredibly slow so you would need a group that would be very dedicated and probably getting something very beneficial out of this. Which probably would be, recruits, money or ass pics of some bitch like Belle Delphine which I don’t think the CR community rep would be able to promise by himself (maybe if he could find like 40 hmongs or somth he cud prob show his ass instead idk).
Trying help improve activity for NA will be a hard task alone, but if anyone here is actually willing to help improve the situation in NA, they wouldn’t have a hard time contacting regs like the RKR, 84th, 61e or 3e that would probably be glad to help, especially if it meant they could get recruits out of it.

If image wont show
https://i.imgur.com/PULW825.png

This is the truth of NW and the CR rep should do what he can to support circle 2 and circle 3 because without these, The comp circle (4) is going to be doomed aswell.

I am not going to apply for CR because I think anything a CR can do can just be done without needing a CR role and I am more interested in stuff in SA and Asia than NA since its basically impossible to get anything done in NA as it is now.

But if you plan on being a CR, and you don’t want to assist in circle 2 or 3, then you should probably just not apply and let Jake win again by no contest because it wouldn’t make a difference to the state of NA overall.

If you disagree, I respect your opinion and I am probably going to bet if not all, most are going to have something to say against this but this is just my opinion to it all.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 06:02:11 am by King_Macbeth »

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2021, 06:01:08 am »
reviving NA1 or ass pics of some bitch like Belle Delphine
I CAN DO THIS  8)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 06:21:15 am by LEVIS »

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2021, 06:07:10 am »
Spoiler

The greatest issue with NA is that the public scene receives no assistance from anyone. Only a super minor fraction of public players will give half a shit about a draft league, 1v1 league, or some na grand bayonet groupfight nfl compwiki cup. The public player 95% of the time only wants to play on shit like Na1, bbg bot survival, roleplay servers or standard events. If these servers are not around, the entire public scene will die and so will the entire comp scene in tandem.

Why would a public player give a shit about playing in NA grand league comp cup if he has to fight against regiments with 1000+ hours average (even if this was not the case, the average player is still going to think this is the case and not want to play in the comp league). 61e doesn’t do comp, RKR doesn’t do comp, 27a(originally 6l) doesn’t do NA comp, 3e doesn’t do as much comp and this altogether is probably ~50% of the NA event scene. (I can guarantee there are probably other regiments that don’t play comp either, but I don’t want to claim anything and be wrong about it.)
If a CR wants to try to help NA, he shouldn’t worry about trying to host a tournament because that overall is not going to help NA. A CR would be better put to use trying to encourage activity within public servers such as the public RP servers, encouraging activity in the BBG bot survival and trying to revive some similar to NA1.

You can all argue that “oh na pub is already dead so why bother” but the truth is that NA NW still has potential and that the only way NA is going to stay alive is that if regiments continue to receive recruits to keep events active and alive. Old players that quit NW are not going to return and play NW forever, they quit it already because they’re most likely tired of playing the game. Doing a 20000th comp league is only going to entice a minor portion that is only going to give minimal support to the public player base. Furthermore, I would argue it’s a net loss too to NA overall bringing comp players to lead regs again for 5 weeks, because retired players that return to play NW for a competitive league that do try to recruit and keep the public player base active eventually just quit NW when they realize the comp leagues are all over and generally bring all their players with them to pure dormant inactivity.

Also, I know someone is going to argue, “well what about the NW matchmaker, wouldn’t that encourage activity?” no I cannot agree with this. Take for example, CRPG, if you told anyone who has played Native and CRPG and which had better skrims, the CRPG skrims were God-tier compared to that of Native, but CRPG still died before Native, and the reason is due to the ease of access to Native compared to CRPG. To play GK TDM and join a clan, you just need a serial key to play in the server. For CRPG on the otherhand, you needed to sign up on the forums, make an account, understand the stat system and remembder to sign up for the strat before it began. When it comes to new players, few players will give enough of a shit to sign up on the matchmaker to play on a group fighting server to play against people far better than them, and this just made things worse as public players who have no idea how NW or anything works much less have no idea how to play Warband Matchmaker or anything like that. They’ll just go f this and just play Holdfast instead.

On the topic for reviving NA1, you are probably going to have better luck on trying to revive the NA roleplay community, but I have no idea how that would work and you would have to ask someone who was very familiar with the community to assist in this matter. Probably someone like Rabbi if you could get in contact with him could help.

Also for actually reviving NA1, the truth is that a CR rep is not going to be able to do it alone. Reviving NA1 is going to need the combined effort of many people and when I say many people, I mean numbers of about roughly 30-40 people to come on every other day to help populate the server for people to see. Growth would be incredibly slow so you would need a group that would be very dedicated and probably getting something very beneficial out of this. Which probably would be, recruits, money or ass pics of some bitch like Belle Delphine which I don’t think the CR community rep would be able to promise by himself (maybe if he could find like 40 hmongs or somth he cud prob show his ass instead idk).
Trying help improve activity for NA will be a hard task alone, but if anyone here is actually willing to help improve the situation in NA, they wouldn’t have a hard time contacting regs like the RKR, 84th, 61e or 3e that would probably be glad to help, especially if it meant they could get recruits out of it.

This is the truth of NW and the CR rep should do what he can to support circle 2 and circle 3 because without these, The comp circle (4) is going to be doomed aswell.

I am not going to apply for CR because I think anything a CR can do can just be done without needing a CR role and I am more interested in stuff in SA and Asia than NA since its basically impossible to get anything done in NA as it is now.

But if you plan on being a CR, and you don’t want to assist in circle 2 or 3, then you should probably just not apply and let Jake win again by no contest because it wouldn’t make a difference to the state of NA overall.

If you disagree, I respect your opinion and I am probably going to bet if not all, most are going to have something to say against this but this is just my opinion to it all.
[close]
plus fucking 1. As long as there is a comp playerbase people will still host comp leagues, at least for groupfighting- Jake didnt do jack shit yet we still had leagues and still have a comp playerbase. It's pubs that need the CR help and the attention of the community in order to stave off the death of NA for just that little bit longer.

Edit: I actually agree with Macbeth's message so much I'll go in the running for CR myself.

Name: Hunteh

EU or NA?: NA

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I do in full.

Why should you become CR?: As said above, I completely and utterly agree with everything Macbeth has said in his post. While I'm sure the other candidates have good intentions I don't believe they are looking out for pubs as much as the CR position should do so- And for the record I absolutely refuse to have another meme candidate as NA CR. unicorn shouldn't be the one moderating our FSE side. I believe that as a leader of a pub regiment, as a BBG admin, as someone who actively checks FSE and as an active member of the NA competitive side, I am a good middle ground candidate to be able to support the NA community however I can, be it in competitive, casual or pubs.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I would push for events including more and more of whatever community is left- Most likely on Sundays, host in close cooperation with the BBG admins and staff a Pros vs Joes event on Botsurvival, a Regimental Commander Battle night (Hopefully on BBG Commander Battle, and making it open to the public), and a Zombies Survival event, all done with the intention of getting as many players to populate a server as I can, both public and regimental. I will also not forget about the competitive side of the game, and pledge to host a 3v3 Groupfighting Tournament to be done on a single night of the communities choosing after the current draft league is over. Between regiments I would like to encourage more to go to public events, looking to maximize event attendance on perhaps a single event of the week in order to have at least a single large linebattle as opposed to 3 small ones. I would also seek to foster as much competition groupfighting and 1v1 wise as I can, involving more than 3 or 4 regiments as has recently been the case. Finally I will do my best to regulate NA FSE on a regular basis.

As a last note, I have not been very active in regards to being a BBG admin. I believe this to be a mistake on my part, and will begin to do regular shifts on Botsurvival and the other BBG servers, and I highly encourage other admins that have also perhaps slacked off like I have to begin returning to try and help what pubs we can.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 06:43:42 am by HuntehPetros »

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2021, 06:21:51 am »
Spoiler

If image wont show

[close]
but on a real note I understand your feeling, I think the NA community needs back is the Sunday siege but since kitty left the event slowly died with some regiments. Another event that died slowly is the Saturday event when shrooms left. both events used to be the biggest 1 year ago. Now its hard with just a few regiments coming to events (3e,84th,LIR, sometimes 61e u guys for example left the siege event, 65y, 6tes or what's left of it, 41e came back,21st. of course all of these are examples. i personally believe BOTH pub regiments and competitive ones can co-exist in the same space. But, the issue lies how will you convince people who have been playing the game for almost 10 years to come to linebattles, a lot of people are past this stage of their time in NW. We can talk about the lack of new ideas in the pub events community, the lack of new admins and there is a lot of fixes we can do.
i always had an idea to mix NA and SA event on lets say Sundays for a siege so we would have 200 people there
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 06:28:16 am by LEVIS »

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2021, 06:37:13 am »
Spoiler

If image wont show

[close]
but on a real note I understand your feeling, I think the NA community needs back is the Sunday siege but since kitty left the event slowly died with some regiments. Another event that died slowly is the Saturday event when shrooms left. both events used to be the biggest 1 year ago. Now its hard with just a few regiments coming to events (3e,84th,LIR, sometimes 61e u guys for example left the siege event, 65y, 6tes or what's left of it, 41e came back,21st. of course all of these are examples. i personally believe BOTH pub regiments and competitive ones can co-exist in the same space. But, the issue lies how will you convince people who have been playing the game for almost 10 years to come to linebattles, a lot of people are past this stage of their time in NW. We can talk about the lack of new ideas in the pub events community, the lack of new admins and there is a lot of fixes we can do.
i always had an idea to mix NA and SA event on lets say Sundays for a siege so we would have 200 people there

I understand what you mean. For the Sunday event though we have to sacrifice Sunday for the 61e SA company so its impossible for us to help the Sunday siege event.

Perhaps making one of the events we currently Wed/Fri probably into a public event could help. I have been planning on redoing Hikkupz FOLBOT (the auto admin that detects and auto slays ppl who FOL) Into making it so those who do FOL do not get slain but if the FOL'd dies/get hit, then he will get revived or healed back to normal. I think thats the best middle ground for everyone.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 06:39:24 am by King_Macbeth »

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2021, 06:40:59 am »
Spoiler

If image wont show

[close]

I understand what you mean. For the Sunday event though we have to sacrifice Sunday for the 61e SA company so its impossible for us to help the Sunday siege event.
i understand but having you guys back would be huge boost for the event. you guys leaving the event is one of the factors that lead to the death of the event

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2021, 06:44:29 am »
Spoiler

If image wont show

[close]

Perhaps making one of the events we currently Wed/Fri probably into a public event could help. I have been planning on redoing Hikkupz FOLBOT (the auto admin that detects and auto slays ppl who FOL) Into making it so those who do FOL do not get slain but if the FOL'd dies/get hit, then he will get revived or healed back to normal. I think thats the best middle ground for everyone.
i personally don't like the idea of random people joining events but the event made Hikkupz was a good idea with balance. but in general if you are talking about removing passwords and letting random people join, its not really my cup of tea

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2021, 06:46:21 am »
lets go hunteh

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo