Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 51895 times)

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #1185 on: April 05, 2023, 03:34:02 pm »
alright, DESANT come make a new company for every new recruit, lets go
96y cadet company when ?

Wursti

« Reply #1186 on: April 05, 2023, 03:34:56 pm »
alright, DESANT come make a new company for every new recruit, lets go
96y cadet company when ?

96y L1 players company and youre the leader

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #1187 on: April 05, 2023, 03:35:18 pm »
so i spoke with price if i can play with the 55th center cuz of 2 reasons

1: we cant really bring 15 players anymore, yesterday it just worked cuz i was allowed to play and our "last minutes" sign ups, otherwise we couldnt even bring 12.

2: im leading the center alone right now, vegi is especially just helping out so we can get 15 players. he is obviously supporting me also to call the people and stuff, but the guys are just used to me and stoiki, since he left, its me alone.

i wouldnt request it if we would actually have enough players and obviously the 33rd would have won the match otherwise. but its simple as that, if we change this decission, then we cant actually keep playing this tourny. my guys like this tournament so far, so it would be shit if i have to tell them that we cant cotinue.

especially the 96y site should be quite here. you should usually still play league 1 and also cuz you always say how much better you are than some 45th, 15thYR and 55th players, then you shouldnt have had a problem to compete against these guys

for our last match against Nr13/kk i would even offer to play a 12vs12 then if this is to unfair. but to get 15 players would be kinda hard, as we seen yesterday

All the players from 96y do not care if you play l1 or l2. This is a response to the fact that you started writing that "96y plays l2? HOW? WHY?Are 96y CRYING?"

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1188 on: April 05, 2023, 03:38:12 pm »
Who is from 96y saying that they/him better than “some” people from stacked regiments and what does it have to do with a fact that skill gap between us and those 3 was huge  :o

You are just being dumb there Zenon, why did you even signed up two companies if you can’t bring enough without invites, lol.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Wursti

« Reply #1189 on: April 05, 2023, 03:39:26 pm »
I just dont understand why you bend rules because a regiment isnt capable of surviving any RGL that they dont win, either allow everyone to use ex L1 players or nobody, as simple as that.. 13pp also had to pull out and play with less

Who is from 96y saying that they/him better than “some” people from stacked regiments and what does it have to do with a fact that skill gap between us and those 3 was huge  :o

You are just being dumb there Zenon, why did you even signed up two companies if you can’t bring enough without invites, lol.

I am saying that I am better, but than everyone and not than "some" so false information being spread there!!

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #1190 on: April 05, 2023, 03:39:36 pm »
RGL9 what a shit show

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1191 on: April 05, 2023, 03:40:39 pm »

Where are the invites? You're seeing things that are not there... are you suffering from psychosis?

Not sure why we are getting blamed here? We asked Price, he allowed it? XD
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 03:42:21 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

« Reply #1192 on: April 05, 2023, 03:42:21 pm »
Also I am open to not play L2 if Zenon daddy thinks im too good if that fixes it  :-*

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: April 05, 2023, 03:44:00 pm »

Where are the invites? You're seeing things that are not there... are you suffering from psychosis?
Zenon officially played two matches for 55th Gren (sadly was 15 minutes late to 3rd one). So according to rules he can’t switch from L1 team to L2 team even if it’s fucking one regiment, nobody cares about it. Barca players can’t play for Barca Athletic just to help them get in Segunda. Are you actually that stupid to understand that cucumber
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1194 on: April 05, 2023, 03:47:00 pm »

Zenon officially played two matches for 55th Gren (sadly was 15 minutes late to 3rd one). So according to rules he can’t switch from L1 team to L2 team even if it’s fucking one regiment, nobody cares about it. Barca players can’t play for Barca Athletic just to help them get in Segunda. Are you actually that stupid to understand that cucumber
I see it different, situation changed in our regiment since Tommy left us, who was the main leader back then. Who also dropped 30+ bombs all the time. So we replaced him with someone else to cover it up. But you're just being tunnelvisioned atm and didnt look what Zenon posted before. I dont know what you're trying to pull here, take ur free L2 RGL win and fuck off lmao.

What is the fun for another regiment dropping out atleast we took the effort and fixed it so this tournament isnt a COMPLETE joke.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: April 05, 2023, 03:49:53 pm »
I’m just taking 33rd side there. Nobody cares he’s in 55th or not honestly, it’s two different leagues and rules are rules, you should follow them.

David_Schrein

« Reply #1196 on: April 05, 2023, 03:50:27 pm »
i am L2 player

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #1197 on: April 05, 2023, 03:50:53 pm »
i am L2 player

I can confirm this to be true as a L2 player myself who gets carried in top teams

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: April 05, 2023, 03:51:03 pm »
Stockholm hasn't finished the previews because he's too busy paying fines with his tennis money for being racist
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

David_Schrein

« Reply #1199 on: April 05, 2023, 03:51:36 pm »
i am L2 player

I can confirm this to be true as a L2 player myself who gets carried in top teams
stop following me u freak, that was 30 seconds