Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52238 times)

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #900 on: March 27, 2023, 01:43:10 pm »
Time to reform 18e and get our own stack Chriseh!!!

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #901 on: March 27, 2023, 01:45:50 pm »
I think we can end this discussion we have all seen that the 45thN are little pussies who are afraid to fight, well done the 45thN and all the staff gren you have won your first RGL medal in forfeit after 4/5 years gg, this proves once again that the 45thN and especially these leaders are little whores you should be ashamed it's because of buffoons like you that the community is dying
Yeah but they did get the W tho
you also did don't forget

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #902 on: March 27, 2023, 01:46:31 pm »
I think we can end this discussion we have all seen that the 45thN are little pussies who are afraid to fight, well done the 45thN and all the staff gren you have won your first RGL medal in forfeit after 4/5 years gg, this proves once again that the 45thN and especially these leaders are little whores you should be ashamed it's because of buffoons like you that the community is dying
Who are you in the community? *snip*

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #903 on: March 27, 2023, 01:47:18 pm »
omfg why you guys did snip it
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #904 on: March 27, 2023, 01:47:29 pm »
RGL S9 Lore :

Chapter 1

As Achilles sat in his tent, reading through the heated discussion on the forums, he couldn't help but feel frustrated. He was the captain of the 45thN regiment, and they had been awarded a default win over the 55th in a scheduled 15 vs 15 group fight.

The 55th captain was arguing that their delay had been due to unforeseen circumstances, but Achilles knew that the rules were clear. A default win was a legitimate victory, and the 45thN had earned it fair and square.

As Achilles read through the angry messages on the forums, he felt a sense of disappointment. He had been looking forward to a fair fight between the two regiments, but now the whole event had been marred by controversy and accusations.

He sighed and closed his tablet, knowing that there was little he could do to resolve the situation. He could only hope that the 55th captain would come to understand that the rules were the rules, and that a default win was a legitimate way to win a match.

Achilles knew that the 45thN had trained hard for this tournament, and they deserved to be recognized for their efforts. He would stand by his regiment and their victory, even in the face of controversy and anger from the opposing side.

Offline ZorkboyInBahkmout

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: March 27, 2023, 01:49:23 pm »
omfg why you guys did snip it
They don't want to see the reality of how John Price lives his life

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #906 on: March 27, 2023, 01:49:56 pm »
community is dying cause of overpowered stacks

Prove me wrong
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: March 27, 2023, 01:51:12 pm »
TRUEEEEEE

You people can't handle my lifestyle

I'm drowning in hookers and blow
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: March 27, 2023, 01:53:04 pm »
TRUEEEEEE

You people can't handle my lifestyle

I'm drowning in hookers and blow
You can't even walk through your bedroom door, how could you go out to see a prostitute?

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: March 27, 2023, 01:53:53 pm »

Prove me wrong
not only If all the very good CIS players would still be in the game I say that the 96y would have had a chance

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: March 27, 2023, 01:56:21 pm »
You can't even walk through your bedroom door, how could you go out to see a prostitute?
Jesus christ I'm chubby not a land whale

You aint gotta do me like that
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #911 on: March 27, 2023, 01:58:15 pm »
Do you fuck female land whales Chriseh?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #912 on: March 27, 2023, 01:59:22 pm »
Jesus christ I'm chubby not a land whale

You aint gotta do me like that

He can order them and make them come to his house, then he doesn’t have to leave his bed as well!

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #913 on: March 27, 2023, 01:59:56 pm »

Prove me wrong

Offline John Price