Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 53201 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #795 on: March 27, 2023, 12:51:14 am »
We are not racist, we have black friends. And we only are homophobic towards you since your sexuality is personality lmao!

'sexuality is personality', get a grip
is your personality*! I see that I have proven my point here by you correcting my english xD
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Narrow

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Ser_Narrow
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #796 on: March 27, 2023, 12:51:31 am »
Okay coming home to this is honestly shocking.

It is something unpopular (and not for the good of the community) to enforce such a rule but Price had no real chance here. 55th people attacking Price is dumb. Just get your guys on in time. You knew everything you needed to know.

But that becomes a side story really. What 45thN has done today is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or heard in NW. Pathetic humans who are so desperate to finally achieve something in a game they have ruined their respective childhood irl for. The 45thN is a cancerous ulcer in our community. They are a prime example of why this game went downhill a long time ago. Not a single person would achieve anything beyond being unemployed in the real world with such a mentality. I hope the community awakens. If any regiment is playing ANY match against the 45thN in the future you can do nothing but lose respect for them. One needs to treat diseases. The only possible treat for the 45thN is boycotting them 100%

Idk why u are trying to speak about the default win. U guys were late, thats simple, and u got what you deserve. The thing is its not the first time that u show no respect to an other regiment, probably because all the brainless people are condensed into a single regiment.

U are all trying to proove that the decision is an another step towards the end game, but your daily actions, your insults, your cringe behaviors, so cringe that im running in my room to think about something else, surely killed the game.

And btw, u*****, the 55th, is the Ultimate stomach cancer. I think your opinion of the image you have of the 55th is literraly overrated
Maybe if you were less stupid, more friendly and respectful, the decision would not have been the same idk  ::)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #797 on: March 27, 2023, 12:52:11 am »
We are not racist, we have black friends. And we only are homophobic towards you since your sexuality is personality lmao!

'sexuality is personality', get a grip
is your personality*! I see that I have proven my point here by you correcting my english xD

I wasn't correcting your English, more-so disputing the 'sexuality is personality' since I never talk about it and probably share the same concerns over LGBT as you do

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #798 on: March 27, 2023, 12:54:40 am »
👀

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #799 on: March 27, 2023, 12:59:02 am »

It is something unpopular (and not for the good of the community) to enforce such a rule but Price had no real chance here. 55th people attacking Price is dumb. Just get your guys on in time. You knew everything you needed to know.

But that becomes a side story really. What 45thN has done today is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or heard in NW. Pathetic humans who are so desperate to finally achieve something in a game they have ruined their respective childhood irl for. The 45thN is a cancerous ulcer in our community. They are a prime example of why this game went downhill a long time ago. Not a single person would achieve anything beyond being unemployed in the real world with such a mentality. I hope the community awakens. If any regiment is playing ANY match against the 45thN in the future you can do nothing but lose respect for them. One needs to treat diseases. The only possible treat for the 45thN is boycotting them 100%

45thN has beaten both 55th and 15thYR, downhill? 45th over the years have actively hosted pickups, events and contributed to the uprising of the current centre company by giving them a great training opportunity. 92nd and consequently 55th have actively been racist, homophobic and discriminatory since their birth (and even more evident of that happening on the forums), which has been far more detrimental especially with the sitcom coups and stacking only for RGT instead of developing on their own members. I know you have some major hatred to 45thN but that seems to be a you problem, rather than a they problem.

There has been many 'cancers' in this community, but 45thN unfortunately isn't one of them...
Sorry, I forgot. The 45thN has hosted pick-ups for the well-being of the community. The difference between 92nd and 45thN is that 92nd was a loose community that was somewhat reliant on stacks. But had a welcoming / non-judging community and never denied such obvious things as stacking. On the other hand, 45thN tries to mentally seduce individuals into the regiment. You get invited to pick-ups and get excluded if you are a non-45thN guy. Your try to get into the head of the players, making it look like either you are 45thN, the superior race. And if you are not in the 45thN you get defamed to a point where it looks like 45thN protects humans rights better like the UNO and the rest are criminals. Ohh yes. The saviours of NW.

Idk why u are trying to speak about the default win. U guys were late, thats simple, and u got what you deserve. The thing is its not the first time that u show no respect to an other regiment, probably because all the brainless people are condensed into a single regiment.

U are all trying to proove that the decision is an another step towards the end game, but your daily actions, your insults, your cringe behaviors, so cringe that im running in my room to think about something else, surely killed the game.

And btw, u*****, the 55th, is the Ultimate stomach cancer. I think your opinion of the image you have of the 55th is literraly overrated
Maybe if you were less stupid, more friendly and respectful, the decision would not have been the same idk  ::)

If you read again Price´s decision was right for me. I am mainly talking about the 45thN´s decision.
Furthermore, i have not written a single thing about the 55th yet, but funny you assume I have as that's your easy state of thinking. Black and white. In fact, I am not even close to being active in the 55th so get over that idea and get yourself a non-Maskman way of thinking.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:03:32 am by StockholmDE »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #800 on: March 27, 2023, 01:02:38 am »
But had a welcoming / non-judging community

:)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #801 on: March 27, 2023, 01:03:00 am »
27th had a welcoming community unless you were black, trans, gay, asian, muslim or a female
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackBeard
« Reply #802 on: March 27, 2023, 01:03:38 am »
27th had a welcoming community unless you were black, trans, gay, asian, muslim or a female
i can confirm this to be true. fuck you all.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:04:08 am by John Price »

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: March 27, 2023, 01:04:04 am »
i can confirm this to be true
being all of the above, he would know
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:04:18 am by John Price »

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #804 on: March 27, 2023, 01:09:49 am »

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #805 on: March 27, 2023, 01:10:41 am »
i can confirm this to be true
being all of the above, he would know
Bb is my type on paper

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #806 on: March 27, 2023, 01:15:50 am »

are you insane? we were late because our leadership were breaking their fasts for Ramadan and you want to talk about respect? that's the last thing you should bring up if you are trying to make a real argument.

we play the game to PLAY, it's in the phraseology, avoiding actually playing on such meagre grounds, when we had the numbers to play, is not only incredibly disrespectful to the individuals that had good reason to be late, but also shows poor sportsmanship and a weak spine on the accounts of all 45thN NCOs and COs that voted for this action.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #807 on: March 27, 2023, 01:22:18 am »
May Allah strike you all down for this kind of racism!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #808 on: March 27, 2023, 01:27:58 am »
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

BlitzkriegMBNW