Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52092 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL8] General Discussions
« Reply #510 on: December 06, 2021, 01:52:09 pm »
gg stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #511 on: December 06, 2021, 02:48:09 pm »
GG WP to everyone this RGL, and a huge thanks must go to Kore and Cherish for once again having to step up to take over RGL and concluding it in a timely manner on such short notice. See you all next time at NWBC  ?? ::)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #512 on: December 06, 2021, 02:53:32 pm »
Gg to 15thYR the RGL throat goats. Was a fun/close match. I just hope me and Fotin don't have to carry next time then we might have a chance.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #513 on: December 06, 2021, 03:11:40 pm »
Gg to 15thYR the RGL throat goats. Was a fun/close match. I just hope me and Fotin don't have to carry next time then we might have a chance.  ::)
As Golden said we were stronger on the paper but the synergy + Rikkert/Python/Elsse/(Eddard) made us loose. We lacked 2 or 3 champions that could win us some rounds by themselves.

That's a deserved win for the 15th, congratulations to you guys, especially to Gi and Irish whose palmares as leaders is just fabulous.

Nock

« Reply #514 on: December 06, 2021, 04:04:39 pm »
As Golden said we were stronger on the paper but the synergy + Rikkert/Python/Elsse/(Eddard) made us lose. We lacked 2 or 3 champions that could win us some rounds by themselves.

That's a deserved win for the 15th, congratulations to you guys, especially to Gi and Irish whose palmares as leaders is just fabulous.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #515 on: December 06, 2021, 04:07:20 pm »
As Fietta & Golden said we were stronger on the paper but the synergy + Rikkert/Python/Elsse/(Eddard) made us loose. We lacked 2 or 3 champions that could win us some rounds by themselves.

come on now let's be fair here

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #516 on: December 06, 2021, 05:10:43 pm »
i thought 45th were gonna win though

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #517 on: December 06, 2021, 07:28:40 pm »
Thanks to Fietta and Golden for the live streaming btw. Golden's tone sometimes gave me the impression he was on the brink of killing himself but you can't argue the top relevancy/quality of his commentary and alongside Fietta, they made for a lovely duo to cover that title-deciding match. It's also nice to give people a chance to watch the action live, didn't often happen in past RGL or other major NW competitions so just grateful some peeps did make it happen.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #518 on: December 06, 2021, 07:33:24 pm »
Thanks to Fietta and Golden for the live streaming btw. Golden's tone sometimes gave me the impression he was on the brink of killing himself but you can't argue the top relevancy/quality of his commentary and alongside Fietta, they made for a lovely duo to cover that title-deciding match. It's also nice to give people a chance to watch the action live, didn't often happen in past RGL or other major NW competitions so just grateful some peeps did make it happen.

That's a rollercoaster of a compliment thanks Tardet I will try my best to be a little more "up-beat" if I cast again  :D

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #519 on: December 06, 2021, 08:21:59 pm »
No please I have to deal with “up-beat” golden in 92nd

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #520 on: December 07, 2021, 09:22:25 am »

That's a rollercoaster of a compliment thanks Tardet I will try my best to be a little more "up-beat" if I cast again  :D
No worries, pretty certain some people enjoy the more relaxed tone and it wasn't detrimental to the cast itself, it's purely personal preference I reckon. Compliments are well-deserved, looking forward to hear you two again.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 07, 2021, 11:05:26 am »
Was a good season yet again lads. Big gg to the 13e you guys were a great challenge and I'm glad to see that you are sticking around and not falling apart like we usually see from regiments that don't immediately reach their goals. Also thanks to crysler and kore for picking up this rgl when it was looking like it wasn't going to be hosted at all.

Also good to see eddard get some recognition. Another underrated player that made a huge difference in the match was caskie imo.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 11:07:26 am by Rikkert »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #522 on: December 07, 2021, 11:36:26 am »
Was a good season yet again lads. Big gg to the 13e you guys were a great challenge and I'm glad to see that you are sticking around and not falling apart like we usually see from regiments that don't immediately reach their goals. Also thanks to crysler and kore for picking up this rgl when it was looking like it wasn't going to be hosted at all.

Also good to see eddard get some recognition. Another underrated player that made a huge difference in the match was caskie imo.

Eddard made dom do a huge 'WHAT, WHY WOULD HE DO THAT' when he span and killed him in a 3v4 and he was running away. Was great to hear

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 07, 2021, 01:10:48 pm »
Eddard did things in that match I don’t think anyone thought possible, the play where he ran into the wall guys for no reason, killed 2 and then got out again was insane
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #524 on: December 07, 2021, 01:15:33 pm »
Eddard did things in that match I don’t think anyone thought possible, the play where he ran into the wall guys for no reason, killed 2 and then got out again was insane
You also played great buddy
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.