Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52209 times)

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL8] General Discussions
« Reply #375 on: November 18, 2021, 07:49:14 pm »
Cant take Shadey serious at all. But I expected nothing else. Your either just lack the intelligence to understand my points or just don't bother as you rather wanna present yourself as the tough kid.

Regarding Nock's answer, I am actually quite disappointed. If that's how a regimental representative behaves everything about the 13e was presented to the public.

We had 15ish players up until june where Summer and lockdown ended, where it obviously dropped due to obvious reasons. Try again. Sorry our members actually have active social lives.
Nobody blames you for having no huge attendance when lockdown ended, we all had that and most of us were happy about it as it also meant we could live a somewhat normal IRL. But I blame you that you were close to disbanding and stopped that by getting an incredible stack of players that don't give a fuck about 13e.

Kadiozze stopped NW months ago not because of RGL but because he got tired of NW and started to play GTA V RP alongside JLB whom is a very good friend of him. They both contributed a lot to the regiment and although they don't play much, we still have news from them because they aren't 13e members, they're friends.
Vladdleco still plays NW but has been a bit more silent since the Academy had to shut down due to lack of interest.
Darkk stopped playing because he was never interested in competitive and was only there because so were his friends. Since then, he's lost interest in NW and would much rather be more active IRL and/or play other games than this dogshit one.
Thats great for them. Everybody like they wish. But their gotta be reasons your only active members in your hard times are not here anymore when your regiment changed.

Again, I did tell you multiple times before, but just shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about, you're a fucking embarrassing mess and I'd be ashamed to be lacking as many IQs as you are.
Always great when you can discuss on a good level. Happy this sentence says more about you then me.

13e's aim has never been to be top 1 but to create a friendly atmosphere and community with people we like, and to be somewhat competitive if possible. If you would have joined our TS a few times and played with us a few times, whether it be in a regimental GF, casual event (because we do attend casual events, sorry to disappoint), MM or even on other games, you would know that fact. But of course, you're just being Stockie, the little retarded kid noone's ever proud to talk about and would rather keep hiding in their basement.
You just wanna be a chill regiment, happen to be close to no regiment, then lose your loyal chill people and replace them with highly competitive players that are known to be palmares hunters, but you don't care about titles. My bad makes perfect sense

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Go do what you want, but don't act like you are any better than the rest of us, cause your clearly not.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #376 on: November 18, 2021, 07:49:34 pm »
That's not homophobic... ::)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 18, 2021, 07:52:35 pm »
Hi guys go and subscribe to the 13e Official youtube channel! Here you will see great videos of our journey through the RGL season which great wins against the likes of inferior teams such as 45thN and 92nd!!! Here is our most recent video in RGL featuring the 92nd! Hope you enjoy! ~ BestGFLeaderVoluble
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #378 on: November 18, 2021, 07:54:26 pm »
Difference gonna be that one of us won RGL.  8)
herishey ending the discussion with an one liner like a killjoy :(
I don't like foreplay.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 18, 2021, 07:57:15 pm »
Regarding Nock's answer, I am actually quite disappointed. If that's how a regimental representative behaves everything about the 13e was presented to the public.

Oh have a day off will you

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #380 on: November 18, 2021, 08:01:27 pm »
Not gonna delve into the whole argument, Stockholm knows I share part of his sentiment on certain subjects, but this bothered me greatly:

Will be a hard choice for you if you stay in the 13e, which will be dead after RGL, unless Tardet saves your undeserving ass again, or if you follow Coco's whistle for another friendly seeming project.

I left/went inactive in the 13e twice. Nock stepped-up to the task twice. He has been the sole reason the regiment continues to exist and despite several reasons to go absolutely mental, he is the one that kept that ship afloat during the majority of the 13e's existence. This is a purely factual statement Stockholm, if there is one person to save anyone's ass in this regiment, it's him. It has never been me, it's not currently me and it will never be me in the near future.

You may resume the battle.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #381 on: November 18, 2021, 08:02:52 pm »
This is so cringe please stop...

stfu and fix ur servers
Please get a personality that isn't haha lol I like men I'm so edgy

I think out of all the gays in this community, I for sure am the least who talks about my sexuality u mongo

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 18, 2021, 08:04:16 pm »

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #383 on: November 18, 2021, 08:04:21 pm »
Hi guys go and subscribe to the 13e Official youtube channel! Here you will see great videos of our journey through the RGL season which great wins against the likes of inferior teams such as 45thN and 92nd!!! Here is our most recent video in RGL featuring the 92nd! Hope you enjoy! ~ BestGFLeaderVoluble

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 18, 2021, 08:09:56 pm »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #385 on: November 18, 2021, 08:11:14 pm »
This is so cringe please stop...

stfu and fix ur servers
Please get a personality that isn't haha lol I like men I'm so edgy
CR is a  homophobe?!?!?!?!?!!!??!!
>:(

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 18, 2021, 08:11:43 pm »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 18, 2021, 08:13:31 pm »
92nd are joke next question
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 18, 2021, 08:14:30 pm »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888